Sithlords - Gameplay Videos

TheCaster

Hey everyone!
:hi:

We have been playing Warspear for a while now and its proven to be an amazing community.
We're a Level 12 guild -SiThLoRds in the US-SAPPHIRE server at the moment.  

First, we'd like to Thank everyone who's been there and supported us all the way here.  We have made tons friends from all over the world, been through our share of ups and lows. Although some of us are busy with work or studies or some other real life stuff, Hope watching some of these videos will remind you guys about what an amazing part you have played in this guild throughout the years. 

Although a bit late; Upon popular request, we have started a Youtube channel. We'll try to keep releasing new content whenever our edits team is available. Just starting out with it, so all the love and support is appreciated.
After all, Who doesn't love some good Warspear gameplay videos? :dance-with-me-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

CHANNEL LINK >>>>>   https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaiXMzIm06hd2PKiPzZPrGQ  <<<<< CHANNEL LINK

You can look forward to Raid bosses, Arena, Guild events, amping, guides from our members and other in game fun stuff.

Cheers! :drinks:

Edited by TheCaster

Okay,so let's start off with the first one.
The developers have been keeping us on our toes with the back to back updates and the guild events.
:shake-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:
The new event are a blast. Tribute to that :

Here's the new T5 INVASION OF CHAOS GVG!

Special thanks to the content provider Amel, video editors and the whole guild members for active participation. See you at the next one.

Have fun watching!
Please make sure to Like and subscribe! We'll be uploading more soon.

P.S: No hard feelings to anyone involved in the event. We hope you all had fun. Just some in-game banter here and there. Looking forward to the next ones!
:music-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Edited by TheCaster

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys!

Feast your eyes to on a Legendary Achievement today.
Guild events such as these take enormous teamwork and coordination. I personally like this snorlar because there's never a dull moment in this GvG; You have to keep moving, someone is out to sneak in and get your soul, watching out for guild skills, alliances, enemies, and of course, The banter. Hats off to the developer team for coming up with this! :like_a_sir1:

We'd like to thank everyone who actively participated or contributed in anyway at all. We had a blast and looking forward to more in the future. Enjoy!

P.S: Please don't forget to subscribe to the channel for more updates.:clapping:

22 hours ago, TheCaster said:

Hey guys!

Feast your eyes to on a Legendary Achievement today.
Guild events such as these take enormous teamwork and coordination. I personally like this snorlar because there's never a dull moment in this GvG; You have to keep moving, someone is out to sneak in and get your soul, watching out for guild skills, alliances, enemies, and of course, The banter. Hats off to the developer team for coming up with this! :like_a_sir1:

We'd like to thank everyone who actively participated or contributed in anyway at all. We had a blast and looking forward to more in the future. Enjoy!

P.S: Please don't forget to subscribe to the channel for more updates.:clapping:

Nice video Amel 😱

• 2 months later...

Hey guys!
This is a mini clip of the raid boss war at engineer and an example of how guild skills are used smartly. Also we'd like to showcase a not so popular class - Warlocks - (Due to the difficulty in leveling as well as its low usefulness in other scenarios ). Personally rooting for the warlock class and its revival in all servers!

Thanks & Cheers to all the particiapants! xD
Hope you have fun watching. Please leave a comment if you have any ideas for future content. 
:clapping: 

Edited by TheCaster

• 2 months later...

Hey everyone! 
We're back with the videos after a bit of a break.

We'd like to introduce the Halloween Guild vs Guild(GvG) event - Contaminated Zone. A big shoutout to all the developers for coming up with a contemporary idea that fits. The gameplay was fun to explore with our guildmates and friends.
We have a small teaser for the upcoming Legendary achievement videos.
Stay Tuned!

Much love & Stay safe everyone.💙

16 hours ago, TheCaster said:

Halloween Guild vs Guild(GvG) event - Contaminated Zone. A big shoutout to all the developers for coming up with a contemporary idea that fits. The gameplay was fun to explore with our guildmates and friends

I am so glad you guys liked it :love-you-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Nice song+video btw, thanks for sharing with us!! 

16 hours ago, TheCaster said:

A big shoutout to all the developers for coming up with a contemporary idea that fits. The gameplay was fun to explore with our guildmates and friends.
We have a small teaser for the upcoming Legendary achievement videos.
Stay Tuned!

Much love & Stay safe everyone.💙

It was indeed one of the most dynamic events so far.

And the concept worked really well.

I hope Christmas GvG is as creative as this one.

:love-food-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

I think the Sithlords guild is amazing, as it is a guild that focuses a lot on Warspear's GvGs

Unfortunately on the Toumaline server there is no guild that focuses a lot, the GvGs are more interesting on the elf side, including the ANCESTRAIS made up of 40 wizards and 20 paladins

But I will not give up, I will continue to encourage Toumaline MCs to value the GvGs events that Aingrid makes available to us

Congratulations Sithlords

Edited by Vlec

1 hour ago, Nolan said:

Nice song+video btw, thanks for sharing with us!! 

Thank you Nolan! :drinks: Feedbacks are always amazing motivation for budding editors. xD

28 minutes ago, Zahard said:

And the concept worked really well.

I hope Christmas GvG is as creative as this one.

:love-food-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Ikr? I laughed when the horror covid theme was first released but it turned out to be a blast. :bomb:

19 minutes ago, Vlec said:

I think the Sithlords guild is amazing, as it is a guild that focuses a lot on Warspear's GvGs

Thank you very much Vlec! Not gonna lie, GvGs are a hoot.

21 minutes ago, Vlec said:

But I will not give up, I will continue to encourage Toumaline MCs to value the GvGs events that Aingrid makes available to us

Salut to you my man and all the best! :good:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone!

We had amazing reviews on the trailer and here is the 1st video of the Legendary Achievement series. It was our first time in the GvG so everyone was still getting used to the gameplay; so not many clashes but still it was fun. 
We had an amazing turnout thanks to the members who made the time for it despite their busy work, sleep and study schedule. I'd like to give special thanks to the heirs and leaders of Sithlords and Potato who did an amazing job of coordinating and planning everything! More to come soon.

I've kept the videos short and highlighted. Long videos gets boring sometimes. 😛
Sithlords Horror GvG - Legendary Achievement Series

Day 1 - The Calm

:love-you-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

• 1 month later...

Hey guys!

Who isn't interested in turning into a beast, getting clones and turning people into ducks in warspear rn? :Snorlax:
Here's a short video of the Mermen Trials event in the US Sapphire server. I would like to specially mention each and everyone who makes the time for this event. I understand for some it might be during work, sleeping time zones, universities but still you guys make the effort. Special thanks to all the heirs too who make it happen. I'm not gonna thank everyone by name cause there are too many people who assist in the background.
Looking forward to an even better performance in the future!

Much love to our members, viewers and all the gents at the forum. 💙

P.S: I've been so busy with moving around due to university and work that couldn't find much time for videos. I know some videos are pending and I'll get to them as soon as time permits. xD Enjoy!

• 5 months later...

Hey everyone!

Back after a long break in editing. It's been a hectic year to say the least. We have lots of new content and videos. Starting off with the ever competitive mermen trials. Stealing the crown is an art. Special thanks to everyone behind the scenes who worked to make it possible.

Have fun watching. xD :flying-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Hey y'all.

Here's a short edit of the T5 grand scale GvG, Invasion of chaos. I've kept it to the important fighting parts. Long videos tend to get boring in my opinion. Hope you have fun watching! 

Have a good day! :snack-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Hey everyone! I usually like to keep my videos short so it's more interesting to watch but this one was too good pass up, so I pretty much put the whole thing. Watch till the end. It's quite nice. xD

There's always been an population imbalance between factions in the Sapphire server but with the introduction of the new classes, we see a changing tide as more people enjoy the new classes like chieftain.

Special thanks to each and every member who logged on time from Indonesia, Philippines, India, Saudi, Germany, Brazil, Spain, Dubai, United States, Korea, Brunei, Hong Kong and other countries. It truly was a combined effort to bring and coordinate members from so many places together!
I have to specially mention some of our heirs and lead who did an outstanding job this time organizing and planning: Leena, Amel and Buuuu.
Honorable mention to fastest guild skill user - Amel. P.S: Don't get too cocky.

Hope you guys enjoy watching it as much as I enjoyed editing it!
Please let us know what you think in the comments below! Stay safe and Cheers!

:love-you-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Edited by TheCaster

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys!

Here's a fun little video of random arena in 2s. The elves are on full resist, pot scroll buff as well as mermen gear along with 3 star war buff. Locks are hard to play and need quick hands but it's kind of fun.

Just for gags. No hard feelings to anyone. Enjoy! xD

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone!

I was rummaging through some of my folders and found a half finished video so decided to polish and wrap it up. Feast your eyes on a heated showdown in Mermen Trials many moons ago. Throwback to some competitive wars!
Enjoy. xD

P.S: I decided to go with a cinematic percussion theme for the whole thing. Let me know how y'all liked it.

• 1 month later...

Hey y'all!

I've had these arena videos for quite a while now and these are some of the best fights I've seen in 2s. There were so many captivating matches that I felt it needs a trailer for its own. 

Watch some of the best fighters in the US sapphire server go head to head.
Coming soon!

• 2 months later...

Hello 2022!

Here's some of the best arena fights in 2s before the rebalance. It's been in my editor for a while and honestly I delayed it for a while due to the balance patches, but now seems a good time as any.

Most of these fights are a showdown of player skills, good reaction times as both parties are some of the best in the server. 

Enjoy watching!