please respect innocent pvpers

looneybinx

Hello warspear community i like pvp please don't gank I'm a innocent pvper  :friends: thank to all who respect pvp an i guess noobs will forever gank so i won't get upset....but if your a pro player please act as a pro player an thankyou for your coperation ;)

Hello warspear community i like pvp please don't gank I'm a innocent pvper  :friends: thank to all who respect pvp an i guess noobs will forever gank so i won't get upset....but if your a pro player please act as a pro player an thankyou for your coperation ;)

looneybins is back :shok:

nope  :bad: dats dutchero the elf ganker  :dirol: :fool: ......changed his name to looneybinx so he thinks he is a changed player  :pleasantry: :lol:  gotcha

nope  :bad: dats dutchero the elf ganker  :dirol: :fool: ......changed his name to looneybinx so he thinks he is a changed player  :pleasantry: :lol:  gotcha

I'm orginal looneybins n i don't gank n yes I'm back n i didn't change my name from dutchhero ..before you speak get your information correct thank you

I'm orginal looneybins n i don't gank n yes I'm back n i didn't change my name from dutchhero ..before you speak get your information correct thank you

lol i was standing under de shady trees at caravan trying to escape de hot scorching sun as well as enjoying de cool breeze suddenly i saw Info: player Dutchhero has changed name to looneybinx :mega_shok: np if u r not de one :rofl:

What do u talking about men  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: U are 100% ganker.I remember that you and Edstark were enemies because when you had your rouge were 100% Ganker :wacko:

What do u talking about men  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: U are 100% ganker.I remember that you and Edstark were enemies because when you had your rouge were 100% Ganker :wacko:

Edstark is not a ganker, he`s Tuor. One of the very few I respected in PvP'.

True so sorry for the Gankerz oh well if the high levels stop u should be able to kill the low :nea: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :sorry:

I will always gank elfs on Pvpshaman.  Except looney and death, yall my friends hehe.

What Happened to u best friend Weezyart? lol O:-)

• 2 weeks later...

Haha big thnx to buzz.. :good:

Now that i know who he is i can safely say that u lost ur respect from anih when u ganked my lv10 in the pvp cave loonyidiot..

Happy shhhiiiiittttt talkin mate  >:D

Says the one who literally ganks anyone he comes across at the pvp area.. ._.

lol i was standing under de shady trees at caravan trying to escape de hot scorching sun as well as enjoying de cool breeze suddenly i saw Info: player Dutchhero has changed name to looneybinx :mega_shok: np if u r not de one :rofl:

are you sure dutchero is looneybinx lol? Im pretty sure ive seen him around before the name changing option even existed :P

Now that i know who he is i can safely say that u lost ur respect from anih when u ganked my lv10 in the pvp cave loonyidiot..

Happy shhhiiiiittttt talkin mate  >:D

i was just doing my job well on duty :good:

• 2 months later...

Happy shhhiiiiittttt talkin mate  :diablo:

Phew we got a certified badass over here O:-) O:-) O:-)

i surly not leave u  :lol: :lol: how i can forget at nadir pvp ..first u try me kill with ur bd bt dead then on ranger bt dead again  :facepalm:

yea i kno u got me lol but i kill everyone atleast once now also my motive has changed latley

DONT CRY PEOPLE

Devs didnt say anything about 1v1 pvp

So i can do whatever i wanna in pvpcave ^^

Exactly :lol: It's a level14 quest cave, nothing official. Stop crying if you are too weak to stay alive :facepalm:

Exactly :lol: It's a level14 quest cave, nothing official. Stop crying if you are too weak to stay alive :facepalm:

wow u look like a Dumbass People like u ruin this game what weaksauce...

I gank Pvprange lol

Never happened.  Everyone knows your low amped. I do recall however logging into mc side and seeing you begging people to HELP you kill me. Also ignored on forums, no time for weak kids. 

Never happened.  Everyone knows your low amped. I do recall however logging into mc side and seeing you begging people to HELP you kill me. Also ignored on forums, no time for weak kids.

xD(weak kids) :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

DONT CRY PEOPLE

Devs didnt say anything about 1v1 pvp

So i can do whatever i wanna in pvpcave ^^

You are Low IQ player, Maybe you live in Iraq, Always war, no peace and respect in life. Go to Sycaitris To CHECK YOU'RE BRAIN. maybe, u gt trauma, that so sad bro. After you join the Sithlord guild you start to gank elves. You are Noob.