Health regeneration bug

Xyst

Hp regen happens every 5 seconds, often times I am finding myself not regening for minutes at a time. Is there anything I can do to make it work? It seems to be spontanious when it comes back.. tried going into combat, relogging nothings working.

Thank you for your time! :)

Hp regen happens every 5 seconds, often times I am finding myself not regening for minutes at a time. Is there anything I can do to make it work? It seems to be spontanious when it comes back.. tried going into combat, relogging nothings working.

Thank you for your time! :)

Regen doesn't works during relog and relocation if you stand still and buff of wing on you. Also maybe it's lagging.

Buff of wing?? So you can't regen when your standing there? How come?

I find myself many a times using up the rest of my food, and being far away from town and would rather stay there and regen then walk back to town you know. This even happens in middle of combat (if the damage numbers are scrolling, than it isn't lag)

As for lag, after regaining connection you would think you would see a rapid number of it trying to catch up when it reconnects with server. No green numbers showing I have been healed.

I am not trying to be a ass with my 50 questions, the sooner I understand the game mechanics, the sooner I won't repeat them lol.

Okay so after you brought up the wing buff, I paid attention to it. I stop regening even without that debuff.

Thank you for the explination, it would of been easier if there was a place that told you in game on your charactor, what buffs you have, and what they do.. equals less questions.

Thanks again! :)

hi all,mine regeneration per 5 seconds is bugged...

All have 75,me only 72 naked.

I'm barbarian level 18.

Other barbarians have 75 at lv 18!!

Please repair mine char...

It extremely strange.

Thx Chronoz-US Sapphire

4179_.png

its happens to all classes  :wacko:  , my ranger just have like -5 points than others cuz to lvl 12 to 15 i keep losing points instead of gaining  :crazy:

But after a maintenance i got them back  :spiteful:  (i hope  :unknw: )

mine even worse.. my health regen only 64 when i naked.. me also lvl 18.. please fix this problem.. my char barbarian "lordguans" from server us sapphire.. or should i complain to support again ???

I found i didnt get them ... all lvl 18 rangers have 40regen  without items.. i just have 35 ...  :facepalm:

Without nothing equipped?.... i have 22 regen... and 70 with items... i've lost 20 regen points after update :@

Without nothing equipped?.... i have 22 regen... and 70 with items... i've lost 20 regen points after update :@

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=20341.msg82873#msg82873

It's not a bug. As were promised we balancing game for Arena and new skills. Before update we had a very high base regen (without equipment) and IT WAS a bug since we moved from reputation to the levels system.