A very important thing about minions(please read devs/admins)

Kimimaro100

I see that there is an item now in market called minion scrolls. Now I want to ask a very important question...

Are we going to catch our own Minions or just buy it to Miracle shop?

Now we have two scenarios here:

First if we are going to catch our Minion then its a great idea, because all of the players have got an opportunity to obtained their own Minions and we need hard work and patience in catching our own Minion which gives more excitement to the game.

Second is if we only need to buy our minions in miracle shop, then better don't released the update for minion at all!

If we only buy these minions in Miracle shop then all RICH players will have a big advantage to the game and other less fortunate players will be very unlucky because for sure this Minions are going to be an expensive item in miracle shop. And lastly if we are not able to catch minions then the excitement will be gone and more boring moments in warspear..

Please Devs/admins don't miss this opportunity to make warspear to  have a good game mechanics in Minions, catching them will be more fun and full of excitement rather than just purchasing them in Miracle shop.

I see that there is an item now in market called minion scrolls. Now I want to ask a very important question...

Are we going to catch our own Minions or just buy it to Miracle shop?

Now we have two scenarios here:

First if we are going to catch our Minion then its a great idea, because all of the players have got an opportunity to obtained their own Minions and we need hard work and patience in catching our own Minion which gives more excitement to the game.

Second is if we only need to buy our minions in miracle shop, then better don't released the update for minion at all!

If we only buy these minions in Miracle shop then all RICH players will have a big advantage to the game and other less fortunate players will be very unlucky because for sure this Minions are going to be an expensive item in miracle shop. And lastly if we are not able to catch minions then the excitement will be gone and more boring moments in warspear..

Please Devs/admins don't miss this opportunity to make warspear to  have a good game mechanics in Minions, catching them will be more fun and full of excitement rather than just purchasing them in Miracle shop.

Har har, poor goy, better prepare your shekels for update.

If it was the first option, it could probably unleash chaos. Imagine people catching minions. You are fighting a boss, and from nowhere a guy appears and catches your almost killed boss.

Catching dead monsters won't work either. You get a loot, and boom, the corpse is stolen by someone before you pick up your item.

Unfortunately miracle coin users always had and always will have the advantage. Better get use to it.

Just be patient and see what happens, i'm sure they will provide alternatives. They always do.

please click: http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=76953.msg383977#msg383977

That is a collaboration idea from me and kagematsu.. the mechanics on how to catch and obtain the minions or so called pet is there.

Please read carefully.. ofc give credits to kagematsu..

Most idea in this game are taken from WoW, so minion mechanism should be similar.

I believe minions will bring more epic LAG in the game.

Most idea in this game are taken from WoW, so minion mechanism should be similar.

I believe minions will bring more epic LAG in the game.

Dont worry, I think Minions will not coz much:D

minion scrolll????

i bet if you call a minion it disappears after 5-10 minutes.

it will be not all the time with you  :search:

minion scrolll????

i bet if you call a minion it disappears after 5-10 minutes.

it will be not all the time with you  :search:

yup, thought so..

Obviously, it will summon a certain kind of minion for a certain amount of time.

Don't think you could name them since they would disappear or be able to use more than 1 either.

I think it's gonna summon a NPC that will help you with normal attacking anyone you hit.

Unless they're also gonna add commands and skills for minions, doubt they will though.

And it's definitely not gonna be like WoW.

WoW minions are only for certain classes that uses these, like Warlocks summoning imps, elementals and etc and hunters that can catch animal type mobs. Keep them forever like a mini 2nd character.

It would be very stupid to give every class a minion like this,

Give a tank a healing minion, a healer a tank minion? AYFKM?

And it will always be available in gold. It's a scroll so there's a high chance, actually it's quite obvious, it will be in Miracle shop just like every other scrolls.

How about some armor and stuff for the minions?

Also i got some questions, what happens if the minion dies?

Will the minions have levels and abilites as well?

Since its 9 souls are there gonna be 9 different kinds?

Color change option would be nice too :P

Imagine unleashing minions onto elf stairs..

Or even a blue genie..

:wacko:

Yea ıt must lıke custume you can wear ıt thn mınıon spawns and when dıes you need waıt X hours tıll ıt comes back to lıfe

Unless you play the first generation games like all awesome people do (including me 8) ).

I do but i still LOVE pichu  :friends:

Can seeeee.....

Pokeball - easy, yay, catches 1/100, can be used every 20 min=49mc

GreatBall- humph, costs 199mc, gud.

UltraBall-899mc, give 30attack to minions,yay :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

BIG PS.

=SHUCKLE is the best Pokemon :dirol:

Its in green-its official :spiteful: 

What do you prefer guys? A permanent partner or just temporary summoned partner?

Now i know you just want in-game pokemon. Temp summons will be better because imagine the carnage perm minions would cause with non-mc users. :crazy: :unknw: :crazy:

=SHUCKLE is the best Pokemon :dirol:

Its in green-its official :spiteful: 

Congratulations, you can't into BBCode.

While Devs like pokemen, they will add mundane scrolls because copyrights.

And Shuckle is solid pick but Scyther is da bes.

Опубликованное фото

BIG PS.

=SHUCKLE is the best Pokemon

And Shuckle is solid pick but Scyther is da bes.

Both WRONG.

Опубликованное фото

:yahoo:

He indeed is good. But not the best.

A worth adversary, but nothing can stand the wrath of the titan we know as...

Опубликованное фото

[glow=red,2,300]CASCOON[/glow]

A worth adversary, but nothing can stand the wrath of the titan we know as...

Опубликованное фото

[glow=red,2,300]CASCOON[/glow]

It's just Kakuna for people whose first handheld was GBA.

What does it transform into? A rainbow moth? Please, Kakuna evolves into badass wasp. Or bee.

It's just Kakuna for people whose first handheld was GBA.

What does it transform into? A rainbow moth? Please, Kakuna evolves into badass wasp. Or bee.

Don't you like a little colour in your life?  :shok:

Now i know you just want in-game pokemon. Temp summons will be better because imagine the carnage perm minions would cause with non-mc users. :crazy: :unknw: :crazy:

If minions are only summoned just like the mobs in islands of soul better not put minions!!! the wow game is the reflection of this game and the way the pet/minion system works on wow is great .............. so I think its good to have pet system like that..

If minions are only summoned just like the mobs in islands of soul better not put minions!!! the wow game is the reflection of this game and the way the pet/minion system works on wow is great .............. so I think its good to have pet system like that..

So long as the pets dont have 40k health and do 300dmg ranged, im fine with that :friends:

I'd be neat if minions had Torchlight flavor to them.

You could feed them various fish that turns your pet into wild animal : spider, raptor, wolf, esentially giving it temporary buff and new skills. You could teach them spells through scrolls, so they would support you in combat (some weak heal or mana restore, some damage skills, debuffs). You could send them to town in order to sell trash loots and buy potions.

You could feed them various fish that turns your pet into wild animal : spider, raptor, wolf, esentially giving it temporary buff and new skills. You could teach them spells through scrolls, so they would support you in combat (some weak heal or mana restore, some damage skills, debuffs). You could send them to town in order to sell trash loots and buy potions.

Ahem...

Опубликованное фото

DITTO

I am confuse.

By ditto, are you referring to common expression used on the internet meaning that you copy and approve my opinion,

or do you imply that I took inspiration from mentioned Pokeman?

I am confuse.

By ditto, are you referring to common expression used on the internet meaning that you copy and approve my opinion,

or do you imply that I took inspiration from mentioned Pokeman?

Maybe both, take it how you think it should. (Please note the picture is not just there to be pretty ;) )

Torchlight's style on minions were quite enjoyable.

( Not to mention all the mod's for them. Killer kitty the half pound furball of fury