NeverStone

Rogalik

Hi,

I was playing Pokemons :facepalm: on GBA  ;D when i get item' NeverStone' - it allow to make the pokemon not evolve :lol: .

Is it possible to make smthng like this in WS - but it will stop levelling.

Many players want to make guild points and want to stay on this arena lvl, but quests give them exp points :spiteful:

Sincerely

Bulbasaur Rogall.

here's a thought.. have a new button installed so players can level up when they choose to.

Once a player gains the amount needed to level a button will appear in the character menu that will make the character level once clicked.

That way players will have a choice on when they level up but still earn xp points, gold and such from quests.

Doubt it would happen though.

If you don`t want to level then here is your "everstone"

It`s called "don`t quest"

Why you gotta violate?. Hunh? Smart ass. He clearly stated" quest without recieveing xp But receive gp. And as far as I'm concerned I give credit to his idea because many people agree stuff like lvl 10 arena is the only fair arena.

Whats the point of staying at a certain level? The game wants you to raise your characters. If you don`t like it then go ahead and make a clan.

Whats the point of staying at a certain level? The game wants you to raise your characters. If you don`t like it then go ahead and make a clan.

Because "muh arena twinks".