Warspear PBP rpg ( Play-By-Post )

Blueborn

She woke up again and seemed to be surprised. I nodded my head to her question and saw her "eat"

"not going to well with that hand eh? here let me help you"

I feed her, bit by bit and she seemed to enjoy the chocolate waffle with icecream and strawberry`s.

"tastes good right?" and I smiled.

You kno, you seem familair to me. I`m new to this planet so could it be that we met before?

*stomach growls*

She woke up again and seemed to be surprised. I nodded my head to her question and saw her "eat"

"not going to well with that hand eh? here let me help you"

I feed her, bit by bit and she seemed to enjoy the chocolate waffle with icecream and strawberry`s.

"tastes good right?" and I smiled.

You kno, you seem familair to me. I`m new to this planet so could it be that we met before?

*stomach growls*

~smiles happily back, overenjoyed by the waffle and the kindness of the man that seems familiar

Yes..im sure we met before... Was it..earth...?

Or could it be....Arinar!?

I only remember one thing from my past...

~stands up, wings open wide

Kayros...

"As she said that, she walked outside the door, flew up and then, a huge purple cross appeared behind her back, after following gears, a circle, resembling a clock's mechanism"

I reached the planet where Maleshaman lives known as 8E71-AL9 in my database.

Teleporting down from the spaceship I try not to scare the inhabitants with my technology        ;D

The waffle shop of my old friend should be around here. Doubt he will recognize me so I sent a message at fakebook. I started to look around for him.

(xD This roleplay is weird somehow, especially for me)

~smiles happily back, overenjoyed by the waffle and the kindness of the man that seems familiar

Yes..im sure we met before... Was it..earth...?

Or could it be....Arinar!?

I only remember one thing from my past...

~stands up, wings open wide

Kayros...

"As she said that, she walked outside the door, flew up and then, a huge purple cross appeared behind her back, after following gears, a circle, resembling a clock's mechanism"

"Huh? wait what"

She ran outside before I could even respond to her, automaticly I chased her but it was to late.

She already opend her wings and flew up several meters, I had to do something!

Quickly I climbed on the roof and prepared to jump to her.

"this better be worth it..."

And I jumped..,

I reached the planet where Maleshaman lives known as 8E71-AL9 in my database.

Teleporting down from the spaceship I try not to scare the inhabitants with my technology        ;D

The waffle shop of my old friend should be around here. Doubt he will recognize me so I sent a message at fakebook. I started to look around for him.

(xD This roleplay is weird somehow, especially for me)

(Reminds me of Metroid, planet sr358 or something xD)

From the roof I could see the airship land about 2km north of town, I felt a vibration in my pocket (oh yesh baby) I couldn`t focus on it tho..

"Huh? wait what"

She ran outside before I could even respond to her, automaticly I chased her but it was to late.

She already opend her wings and flew up several meters, I had to do something!

Quickly I climbed on the roof and prepared to jump to her.

"this better be worth it..."

And I jumped....

"Don't Interfere! Kayros!"

~Said She, teleporting the kind man on the ground

This is my normal form...Im the Angeloid of Clockwork. Pleased to meet you, and thanks for taking care of m- AHH...UGHHH..

"Its the crystal...."

~The arm was glowing pale purple again, crystals were taking over my arm slowly..

~the gears, circles and crosses crashed down on the ground, i fell slowly down, fainted..

As I jumped i felt a strange force taking over gravity, instead of going forward I was being pushed down.

"Stop it, whatever your doi-..."

She spoke gentle to me as if she was trying to calm me, then my feet touched the ground, for a moment I saw a unnatural pool of purple water appear infront of me, then I heard a loud scream followed by a huge bang.

The cross and clockwork crashed down and started disapearing, followed by kayros falling down (in slowwwmooo)

5minutes later I was finally able to catch her in my arms and I took her back inside, this time i layed her in bed.

"sleep well angeloid, your safe here" I wisperd.

Could that aircraft have something to do with it?

*checks phone*

fakebook? the hell is that

*checks message*

Rafa... RAFA??

*replies quickly*

SHIT, It`s that late already!!

Time to open the store!

As I jumped i felt a strange force taking over gravity, instead of going forward I was being pushed down.

"Stop it, whatever your doi-..."

She spoke gentle to me as if she was trying to calm me, then my feet touched the ground, for a moment I saw a unnatural pool of purple water appear infront of me, then I heard a loud scream followed by a huge bang.

The cross and clockwork crashed down and started disapearing, followed by kayros falling down (in slowwwmooo)

5minutes later I was finally able to catch her in my arms and I took her back inside, this time i layed her in bed.

"sleep well angeloid, your safe here" I wisperd.

Could that aircraft have something to do with it?

*checks phone*

fakebook? the hell is that

*checks message*

Rafa... RAFA??

*replies quickly*

SHIT, It`s that late already!!

Time to open the store!

Name...is...Egoist...Ego in..short.. i forgot...my..real name..

Er, changed Rp name?

Yeah. new char, with a lot of twists. Prepare to see the Lexi S6 Hybrid Beta-Level Extraordinary character. Kkkk im out

The girl came out of bed and enterd the bakery as I was working, she looked a bit grumpy as she introduced herself.

"Greetings Egoist, have a seat I`ll bring you some coffee in a bit. Still working on 2orders, would you like something to eat? And beautifull wings you have there"

Yup, she`s deffinately a angeloid... where do I remember this from?

The girl came out of bed and enterd the bakery as I was working, she looked a bit grumpy as she introduced herself.

"Greetings Egoist, have a seat I`ll bring you some coffee in a bit. Still working on 2orders, would you like something to eat? And beautifull wings you have there"

Yup, she`s deffinately a angeloid... where do I remember this from?

"I'd like a waffle, like yesterday's one...you fed me..."

Orders were done and served, meanwhile I started preparing dinner for the 2of us (secret message)

"You want another waffle like yesterday? I`ll work on it asap. Ah you never got my name haven`t you? I`m Cal pleasant to meet you!"

Dinner was ready and I served it on the table.

"here try this, a delicious vegtable soup, cooked potato`s, cabbage and meatballs with gravy. Dessert will come aftrer so leave some room in there *smiles*"

(secret message, going for dinner now I`ll be back in a bit!)

Orders were done and served, meanwhile I started preparing dinner for the 2of us (secret message)

"You want another waffle like yesterday? I`ll work on it asap. Ah you never got my name haven`t you? I`m Cal pleasant to meet you!"

Dinner was ready and I served it on the table.

"here try this, a delicious vegtable soup, cooked potato`s, cabbage and meatballs with gravy. Dessert will come aftrer so leave some room in there *smiles*"

(secret message, going for dinner now I`ll be back in a bit!)

I don't want  to eat.

~Walks outside the house, and sits infront of the door

That`s nice of her, meanwhile I ate my dinner.

Sure filled me up after not eating for a week, I wonder what Egoist is doing outside..

Oh, wait! I remember this text from Rafa, better tell him my addres!

*sents message* there let`s check up on Egoist now.

As I walked outside I saw Egoist sitting down against the house, I stood infront of her and reached my hand to her.

"You ok? I saved your waffle incase you want it"

That`s nice of her, meanwhile I ate my dinner.

Sure filled me up after not eating for a week, I wonder what Egoist is doing outside..

Oh, wait! I remember this text from Rafa, better tell him my addres!

*sents message* there let`s check up on Egoist now.

As I walked outside I saw Egoist sitting down against the house, I stood infront of her and reached my hand to her.

"You ok? I saved your waffle incase you want it"

Yes, im fine...just my mind...is full. It's all about this... *stares at the right hand's crystallized form*

Im unsure where's this coming from...and my database only mentions it as a skin infection...unidentified.

*grabs her by her arm and pulls her up*

Let me take a look at it, I used to be some kind of doctor I might be able to help you out with that arm..

Now, stay steady while I concetrate on your arm..

*holds hands over your arm as they started to glow*

"what is this, some alien infection injected in her? maybe a battle scar untreated..."

I used a bit of magic to help treat her arm, it seemed to work but still not fully

*grabs her by her arm and pulls her up*

Let me take a look at it, I used to be some kind of doctor I might be able to help you out with that arm..

Now, stay steady while I concetrate on your arm..

*holds hands over your arm as they started to glow*

"what is this, some alien infection injected in her? maybe a battle scar untreated..."

I used a bit of magic to help treat her arm, it seemed to work but still not fully

Oh.. *looks at the kind-of-treated arm in a happy way* Thank you!

It feels so m- AGHH!!! It hurts!!

~The crystals started rapidly growing, taking over my whole right arm...

What...was that magic you've used??!!!

It`s a magic that heals the spirit, it should recover you slowly!

This doesn`t look good, explain to me what you`ve did we need to find out where this came from!

"she did land here, well..land rather crash.."

Could it have to do something with your landing here yesterday?

I saw a person nearing us, I told him: "sorry we`re closed"

The person looked at us as if he was shocked. I took a better look at him and noticed that it was Rafa!

"Rafa? Rafa! It`s you! long time no see bud! Hey now your here could you lend a hand, Egoist here needs help!"

I explained the situation to Rafa, including how I got here.

"Well, if you want I can bring her to my spaceship. There is a cyberdoctor there and I think it can fix it all.

But...what is she? If she isn't human anything we do could damage her..."

Said I looking at the crystals on her arm.

We have to do something tho! She`s in agonising pain!

Take her by her other arm, I`ll reward you later for the help. Now just put her in my golfcar.

We drove off to Rafa`s ship, Will we be able to save Egoist using modern care?

"I'm not sure...hope the scanner will find something that is in its database.

If that doesn't happen then my special medical department at my planet could find a way.

But I'm not bringing strangers so fast to my planet. Let's just hope for the scanner to find something.

The spaceship should be near, it is in invisible mode."

Wait.. *stops the car*

"I`m not feeling so well, my head is going wild... Rafa take the wheel and continue, I`m starting to get flashbacks"

Could this be from the drink Egoist gave me? I`m starting to see images from my past.. Dark woods.. A store owned by Azebu... A great battle at the lake... A demonic creature in a cave.. It stops from there and I managed to regain consiousness

[Mobile post]

~Im dreaming, im talking to a mirror that reflects myself in a younger version. The reflection says...:

"It's okay, i'll carry on your will"

I couldnt see to who was my reflection talking to...definitely not me. Maybe is this some sort of flashback...? I see a weird figure...a figure that ceases my pain...it tries to touch me...it moves its hand towards my right arm..--

-wakes up-

Um... where am I.

~tries to stand but pain on arm stopped my movements

Damn it...i need...the Singularity..

~turns around to see Cal with another person, that also seemed familiar. Maybe we met..?

Where is this car going?

-opens eyes slightly and sees a bright light, i see a person trying to break the crystals off my right arm-

Don't... *says calmly, the drugs must've worked*

Ugh...

-memories flash back, pain, massacre, murders, dead people, blood-

OH! -eyes open fully, spreads wings and stands before flying a bit above the floor, breaking the chains i've been held down with and pushing everyone away-

STAND AWAY! If you do touch the crystals....AHHH!

*she fell down, unconsious. It must've been the crystal's work*