Warspear PBP rpg ( Play-By-Post )

Blueborn

I got an idea about adding your persons Biography before entering the role-play.

I'll give it a head start

Опубликованное фото

Name: Maleshaman.

Class: Shaman.

Other information: Maleshaman is a kind hearted man, He'll often picks his friends lifes over his own. When he sees danger, he'll be the first to react and to respond. Oftenly this could cause issues, but most of the time it ends good.

Maleshaman's past is a bit unstable, he left home early to join the fronts as a typical Moon-shaman. He has been trough alot of suffering, alot of near death experiences and has seen alot of his comrades die in battle with him. Grudges that still hunt him till today. He often tries to hide his feelings, but at times it just comes up.

There are more burdens in Maleshamans mind and heart then anyone could imagine, but will you be able to discover my characters secret?

Follow our story, as it reveals a bit more of my characters secret!

WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. ♥♥♥♥...

is this topic...?

Nerds. :facepalm:

Imagination redundant and reality blindness. The Shoe-box is calling.

The World is run by nerds darlin.

a noob ranger meet aankmamuju, aankmamuju use earthquake, the noob ranger can't escape, then aankma................................ Restoring Connection .................. Cannot Connect to Server.

After waiting for days I had enough, I decided to get out of here and fast, using a teleport scroll I obtained I teleported to Legion`s Caravan and decided to pay a visit to my old Nemesis the Granite guard. I`m certain he has a new staff for me.

I walked eastwards to the entrance of Gg`s lair.

As I enterd I noticed something wasn`t right., Granite guard was blown up to tiny pieces and a strange device was near it.

"wtf is this?" And I poked it with my staff..

-feels poked and wakes up to see Maleshaman with a long stick poking my face-

Ehhh.....EEEHHHH UAAAHHHHHH!!! -scared-

*gets up and stands by the wall*

I DIDNT DO ANYTHING AT ALL DONT HURT ME!

*looks at Male with a scared look*

P.S I OFFICIALLY HIJACK THIS TOPIC, THIS IS NOW AN ALL AROUND RP TOPIC.

I looked at this creature that was shot with fear.
"What are you talking about? If it`s you who killed that pile of rocks then you`ve done a good job"
*reaches my hand to her head*
There there *praises you*

"tell me, what and who are you?"

I looked at this creature that was shot with fear.

"What are you talking about? If it`s you who killed that pile of rocks then you`ve done a good job"

*reaches my hand to her head*

There there *praises you*

"tell me, what and who are you?"

Uhm -blushes- Thanks for praising me *o*

And,y-yes, i killed that rock thingie made of granite..it attacked me ;-; or tried to...

I am... -bows gently-

I am a Pet Class Angeloid Type Alpha...Ikaros.

"Nice meeting you Ikaros, I`m Maleshaman, As my name says I`m a Shaman of the Legion."

She looks nervous or slightly scared I`m not certain..

"I haven`t ever seen a creature or well to be nice, good looking girl like you here in the lands of Arinar before. Do you have any business here Ikaros?

"Nice meeting you Ikaros, I`m Maleshaman, As my name says I`m a Shaman of the Legion."

She looks nervous or slightly scared I`m not certain..

"I haven`t ever seen a creature or well to be nice, good looking girl like you here in the lands of Arinar before. Do you have any business here Ikaros?

Umm -thinks- No, not really...

*a depressed aura follows above me* i have no future.... ;_; -sobs-

Uhh, i fell from the synapse, my motherland...i have no idea where is this but i feel scared.

*Suddenly the ground starts shaking...what is this?*

"Heh, you`ll see in a minute. Arm yourself and stay behind me"

*psht, Elemental, you there?*
*hmm? What is it?*
*It`s showtime alright, this girl is cute I need to impress her help me out would ya*
*Ok, just concetrate*

The ground trembled, the magma started to boil and bits of granite started moving. Surely the Granite guard was being resurected.

"Heh, you`ll see in a minute. Arm yourself and stay behind me"

*psht, Elemental, you there?*

*hmm? What is it?*

*It`s showtime alright, this girl is cute I need to impress her help me out would ya*

*Ok, just concetrate*

The ground trembled, the magma started to boil and bits of granite started moving. Surely the Granite guard was being resurected.

EHHHHH!!!!BUT I ANNIHILATED IT AND THE REST OF THE CAVE! ;_: -sobs- it needs a second time?!!?!?!?!?!?

Ah hah damn it!

-Removing safety controls-

-Uranus Mode, ON-

*eyes change color to red and a halo appears above my head*

Target Lock On! Get out of the way

-Artemis, Launching!-

*a crowd of missiles fly towards the area granite guard was being resurected, creating a hole on the ground from the explosions and a huge shockwave*

Eeeeeee im sorry -tears start to fall-

*Uranus Mode Off, Returning to Normal*

-wings open widely, soft pink feathered wings..-

"What the F-"

*jumps out of the way planting my face in the ground*

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS THING!?

I looked up to see a huge hole where once the Gg lived.

"uhm exactly what did you just do Ikaros?..." I said while trying to remain consious.

"What the F-"

*jumps out of the way planting my face in the ground*

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS THING!?

I looked up to see a huge hole where once the Gg lived.

"uhm exactly what did you just do Ikaros?..." I said while trying to remain consious.

I did what it had to be done- Kill it.

I am...i...i am a Warfare Type Class Angeloid...

*better not piss her off*

Warfare huh? Looking at the damage you just caused I`ll believe you by your word.. Are you hurt or anything? I`m sure I can help you restore. In meanwhile we should leave this place and head for Nadir, Let`s go.

*better not piss her off*

Warfare huh? Looking at the damage you just caused I`ll believe you by your word.. Are you hurt or anything? I`m sure I can help you restore. In meanwhile we should leave this place and head for Nadir, Let`s go.

Y-yes!!

And for the repair thing, i'll be fine.

Start Scanning.

-Eyes turn yellow-

No damage caused, system core, armor pieces and body rates at normal states.

End Scanning.

Eh, lead the way please -goes after you, following by flying behind you-

Right, just incase have my blessing. *casts earth protection on you*

Let`s go to Nadir to see what`s going on.

The 2settle of outside the cavern and head northwards, in meanwhile I start communicating with Ikaros.

"So, your not from these lands, I`ll give you my map just incase we`ll splitup. Ps, if you ever see creatures with pointy ears or with a more human like warm skin then don`t hesitate to murder them. They are the "bad guys" around here. Ah here we are Nadir, let`s hit the tavern for a drink and a snack!"

Right, just incase have my blessing. *casts earth protection on you*

Let`s go to Nadir to see what`s going on.

The 2settle of outside the cavern and head northwards, in meanwhile I start communicating with Ikaros.

"So, your not from these lands, I`ll give you my map just incase we`ll splitup. Ps, if you ever see creatures with pointy ears or with a more human like warm skin then don`t hesitate to murder them. They are the "bad guys" around here. Ah here we are Nadir, let`s hit the tavern for a drink and a snack!"

That bless caused me system malfunctioning...

"As we were close to cross to nadir, 4 rangers came out...what will the heroes do?"

I heard the noise of electronics behind me and before I could turn around I heard a body fall to the ground.

"Damned, Ikaros what`s wrong?"

I heard footsteps behind me, to light to be of our faction..

Quickly I grabbed Ikaros by her feet and hid her between the stalagmites.

I turned around to face 4rangers, rather weak but still..pesky elfs Grr..

*Time to assist you Male, aim for the 3th one*

"YOU ELFS STAY IN YOUR OWN LANDS, NOW TASTE MY WRATH! EARTH PROTECT AND BALL LIGHTENING!"

The spell hit the 3th rangers head, and he fell to the ground completely decapitated.

The other 2 rangers fled back in Nadir, the other tried to shot me but it was in vain, the arrow bounced back as it hit my blessing, striking him right in his ear as he is nailed to the ground.

I walk over to him and hold my staff`s end to his eye.

"Wrong place, may you die in pain"

I jammed my staff in his eye-case.

I heard the noise of electronics behind me and before I could turn around I heard a body fall to the ground.

"Damned, Ikaros what`s wrong?"

I heard footsteps behind me, to light to be of our faction..

Quickly I grabbed Ikaros by her feet and hid her between the stalagmites.

I turned around to face 4rangers, rather weak but still..pesky elfs Grr..

*Time to assist you Male, aim for the 3th one*

"YOU ELFS STAY IN YOUR OWN LANDS, NOW TASTE MY WRATH! EARTH PROTECT AND BALL LIGHTENING!"

The spell hit the 3th rangers head, and he fell to the ground completely decapitated.

The other 2 rangers fled back in Nadir, the other tried to shot me but it was in vain, the arrow bounced back as it hit my blessing, striking him right in his ear as he is nailed to the ground.

I walk over to him and hold my staff`s end to his eye.

"Wrong place, may you die in pain"

I jammed my staff in his eye-case.

This isnt the time for it....

EHHHHH I DONT LIKE HOW WE HIDE FOR IT!!

LET'S FIGHT STRAIGHT AWAY!

Removing safety from the variable wing system.

Mode Uranus Queen, On.

-eyes turn red, wings change to a light look, halo appears-

Uranus System, Spaceship Hephaestus Summoned.

*as i gather  energy infront of my palm, getting ready for a beam, firstborn and chosen start appearing rapidly infront of me by the crossing*

Male! Hold them for a minute!

Oh, for the love of god EVEN MORE OF YOU PESKY IDIOTS??

*Male, you heard the lady. Distract and hold them!*

I casted an earthquake that immobilized the chosens and firstborns on place.

"Now Ikaros, Finish them off!"

Oh, for the love of god EVEN MORE OF YOU PESKY IDIOTS??

*Male, you heard the lady. Distract and hold them!*

I casted an earthquake that immobilized the chosens and firstborns on place.

"Now Ikaros, Finish them off!"

Releasing Hephaestus Strike.

-a huge laser beam appears infront of me, literally obliterating the elves and chosen, alongside Nadir-Sard area, and every single area in a line with Nadir-Sard-

-epic music background-

Uranus Queen Mode, Off...

*lies on the floor,deploying AEGIS around me as i fall, to prevent retaliating hits*

Seeing that huge laser out of no where I kinda got scared of Ikaros. A war machine with excelent accuracy and extreme power..

I walked over to her and poked her with my staff.

"I`m not planning on paying for the wall repairment, nor are you. Let`s enter the city and hit the tavern."

Seeing that huge laser out of no where I kinda got scared of Ikaros. A war machine with excelent accuracy and extreme power..

I walked over to her and poked her with my staff.

"I`m not planning on paying for the wall repairment, nor are you. Let`s enter the city and hit the tavern."

-looks the way my beam hit, there's nothing left but dust and a huge cracked floor everywhere-

Theres...no Nadir Sard anymore...

After putting on my glasses, wich I obviously need I saw nothing but ruins and dust.

"Sigh.. Of to Caravans we go, follow me Ikaros, if you have any questions in meanwhile go ahead and ask them"

We departed to the west..

After putting on my glasses, wich I obviously need I saw nothing but ruins and dust.

"Sigh.. Of to Caravans we go, follow me Ikaros, if you have any questions in meanwhile go ahead and ask them"

We departed to the west..

Ehm...do these guys revive? -points at an army of firstborn and chosen coming from the path of the destroyed Nadir-Sard-

"Normally they shouldn`t... Ah.. I see, It`s that priest over there that causes there revivals.

I`ll blind him to prevent his shield from going active, you do what you`re best at got it?"

I blinded the priest and casted a quake to immobilize the other chosens and firstborns yet again!

Now Ikaros, Your turn to FINISH EM OFF!

"Normally they shouldn`t... Ah.. I see, It`s that priest over there that causes there revivals.

I`ll blind him to prevent his shield from going active, you do what you`re best at got it?"

I blinded the priest and casted a quake to immobilize the other chosens and firstborns yet again!

Now Ikaros, Your turn to FINISH EM OFF!

Removing Safety From The Variable Wing Systems

Uranus Queen Mode, On

Artemis Locked On, Launching

-Hacking Range: Full Range- *stops all skills inbound in an area of 20 areas around me*

Wat am i missing  ._.

*wakes up*

*goes out of the cave*

So yea dont have teleport scrolls xd like always so...

Isn't born still in the cave?

*looks at him*

He seems knocked out or just inactive, i'll bring him to a more safe place.

Done.

Time to walk  :)

Don't destroy the world yet im coming  :lol:

Seeing her atomic bomb look-a-like attack my jaw once again fell to the ground

"Ehhem, Ikaros, do you perhaps have any less dramatical weaponery? Your tearing up capitals and well, possibly scorching our faction aswell ._."

In meanwhile we continued to travel to Caravans..

Seeing her atomic bomb look-a-like attack my jaw once again fell to the ground

"Ehhem, Ikaros, do you perhaps have any less dramatical weaponery? Your tearing up capitals and well, possibly scorching our faction aswell ._."

In meanwhile we continued to travel to Caravans..

Forgive me, Ill be more gentle from now on... -sobs-

*closes wings and walks behind you in shame* pfff...no missiles...no hephaestus beam...can i use Ceircis?

So, tell me what is this place...my Area Scanner has no actualy data, and i cant read the map you gave me...

"Hm, I see you`re not that smart *chuckle* I`ll give you a usefull item once we reached the tavern, I`m rather starting to de-hydrate here"

I smiled at Ikaros in hope to get a smile back, seems it didn`t work.

"So, this place you came from. Are you all that destructive Ikaros?"

We nearly reached our destination..

"Hm, I see you`re not that smart *chuckle* I`ll give you a usefull item once we reached the tavern, I`m rather starting to de-hydrate here"

I smiled at Ikaros in hope to get a smile back, seems it didn`t work.

"So, this place you came from. Are you all that destructive Ikaros?"

We nearly reached our destination..

I came from Synapse...i am forbidden to talk about it..about your question.. -sobs- yes, i happen to be..b..to be.. a weapon...

I am..-bows- A Warfare Type Class Angeloid, Type Alpha, Ikaros. *opens wings as sentence ends*

*looks at you*

"You`re quite remarkeble.., impresive. What would you like to drink Ikaros? some ale, grog?"

I wonder if she was sent here with a reason, or maybe a personal quest.. hm she might want some assistance.