Warspear PBP rpg ( Play-By-Post )

Blueborn

As I set of to finish off that powerfull but very attractive Succubis, I heard wispering from behind me.

"I hope they aren`t planning anything, afterall I left them with my friends.."

The Elemental started to talk to me: "What`s on your mind Male?"

Did I want to tell him what`s bothering me? Probably best if I did.

"I can`t stop thinking about how I pull my friends in dangerous situations and barely being able to save them.. It all started with a simple hunt for a developer, then I nearly cruched someone under a tree. We saved him tho but still. And not to forget I nearly choked someone to death at Azebu`s store. Now just nearly a hour ago I risked the lifes of my 2friends for the sign of money... What`s becoming of me Elemental? can you tell?"

It was silent for several moment`s so I sat down against a wall.

"Listen, I noticed that you`re a friendly guy that`s always concerned about others. Don`t you forgot that you just risked your life by taking on that succubus for your friends Male. Deep down they are gratefull for your protection and concerns. Now let us rest for a bit."

I understood clearly what he said, but I couldn`t help bothering about it.

I felt tears coming up as I decided to make a little prayer for there sakes.

"Spirits of the peacefull valley, angels of the guardians, Please watch over my friends. I`ll reward your thirst with all the bloody hearts I can get."

After my prayer I started bursting out in tears, resulting in myself falling asleep.

My smelled the lovely scent from when we faced the succubus earlier.. Was it her? Probably not.

I fell down to sleep when something laid next to me...

Unaware of the others, Ninja had taken over the bandit camp. He was feasting on a roast bunny that he bandits had prepared.

"I should reach the scouts camp by tomorrow evening" Ninja thought.

He then gathered some furs around the camp and made a bed out of them inside one of the bandits' tent.

Wandering between several small mountains and hills trying to find a settlement from a higher view, I see few earth elementals at west.

Trying to avoid them I use a thin path, an error, in the middle of the path the stones start to fall down the mountain.

I try to hold myself on the path but impossible. Few meters in front of me I see a small hole between the mountain stones.

I rush to it avoiding to fall down.

That hole seems to be part of a cave and leads deep into the mountain.

As it was the only possible way, I decide to explore further.

Who knows what or who I could find in there.

Prepared for a situation like this, I use my light stone that I found near Berengars Stronghold when I was a child.

It still works well....

Snore...snore... Zzzz... hm?....

Ungh..ugh hm...!

I was just opening my eyes when I felt a body firmly pressed to myne, without even bothering to look who it was I wrapped my arm around it.

"giggle, goodmorning sweetheart" wispers a mysterious figure.

"mornin.. " I replied rather grumpy. "How did you sleep darling?" the mysterious person asked. "Apart from sleeping inna cave I slept fine" I replied
"That`s good, I enjoyed playing with you darling open your eyes and give me a kiss"
I really couldn`t bother to open my eyes yet.. So I just decides to kiss this mysterious person.

....!! "Wait, who is this!?"

I opened up my eyes and there she was, the succubus!

What should I do... I better ... be nice to her to find out some things...

The succubi was bleeding badly and she knew she did not have much time left in this world.

" I Will make them pay before meeting the end! " She seethed.

A Padding of feet caught her attention and she smelt the air. It was that nasty human who had injured her so! She watched the human from the depth of the shadows biding her time for that moment when it would show a sign of weakness.

The human sat down leaning against the wall and after several moment it closed its eyes. She waited for half an hour to pass just in case it was a trap then decided to exact her revenge.

Staggering over in weakness from her massive bleeding wounds she tripped and fell upon the nasty smelling human.

With a weak growl she went to rake its throat with her talons when the man stirred.

Snore...snore... Zzzz... hm?....

Ungh..ugh hm...!

I was just opening my eyes when I felt a body firmly pressed to myne, without even bothering to look who it was I wrapped my arm around it.

"giggle, goodmorning sweetheart" wispers a mysterious figure.

"mornin.. " I replied rather grumpy. "How did you sleep darling?" the mysterious person asked. "Apart from sleeping inna cave I slept fine" I replied

"That`s good, I enjoyed playing with you darling open your eyes and give me a kiss"

I really couldn`t bother to open my eyes yet.. So I just decides to kiss this mysterious person.

....!! "Wait, who is this!?"

I opened up my eyes and there she was, the succubus!

What should I do... I better ... be nice to her to find out some things...

Trying to coo the man with her pheromone charm in order to keep him calm and trying not to waver too much suspicion, she talks to the man in mountain tongue whilst sliding her tail around him aiming the barbed point at the base of his skull...

"Damnit think of something Male, I`m starting to have a weakness for her.." I tought to myself.

There weren`t much options left, running wasn`t a option since she restored most of her body parts, and engaging certainly wasn`t going to help since I`m alone.. I had a trick up my sleeve anyhow...

"Close your eyes, I wanna apologize for earlier" I said to her.

Her eyes looked like red question marks, but she did as I told her.

"Can`t believe I`m doing this! I`m certainly not gonna tell anyone about this!"

As she closed her eyes, I grabbed her and kissed her.

"Ugh her mouth tastes awefull!" I tought to myself.

How weird the situation may be, I`m deffinately getting turned on...

After lots of time walking through a dark cave which seemed to be made by some kind of big animal,

I step into a large cave. I see light in the right but a soft noise from the left makes me go that way.

After few direction changes I see light again. Seems that the cave goes from one side of the mountain to the other one.

There I see

The succubi was bleeding badly and she knew she did not have much time left in this world.

" I Will make them pay before meeting the end! " She seethed.

A Padding of feet caught her attention and she smelt the air. It was that nasty human who had injured her so! She watched the human from the depth of the shadows biding her time for that moment when it would show a sign of weakness.

Impossible, after all this walking around I had the luck to reach the succubus cave...and even in the right time. *The light of the Berengar Stronghold's stone vanishes*, seems that it's magic was helping me all the time.

"Damnit think of something Male, I`m starting to have a weakness for her.." I tought to myself.

There weren`t much options left, running wasn`t a option since she restored most of her body parts, and engaging certainly wasn`t going to help since I`m alone.. I had a trick up my sleeve anyhow...

"Close your eyes, I wanna apologize for earlier" I said to her.

Her eyes looked like red question marks, but she did as I told her.

"Can`t believe I`m doing this! I`m certainly not gonna tell anyone about this!"

As she closed her eyes, I grabbed her and kissed her.

"Ugh her mouth tastes awefull!" I tought to myself.

How weird the situation may be, I`m deffinately getting turned on...

Wtf was happening there, I decide that the best option is to stealth and to attempt a merciless strike on the back of the succubus now as she was busy.

No one excepted me here.

There I go, I dispatch my daggers activating stealth and running to the succubus avoiding the snakes.

The suucubus had lost too much blood and was taking her final breaths when the human embraced her.

" I Cant die like this " she thought furiously.

She attempted to drive her barbed tail through the shamans neck but failed to gather her energy..

Her body nearing the point of restoration she had died feeling something cold yet hot invading her back. She didnt know if it was that or the amount of blood she had lost.. but this was her final breath...

" Damn you.. " was all she could gasp.

As I was getting it on with the attractive Succubus I heard footsteps closing in on us.

"Someone here!? I need to keep her attention!" I tought to myself.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her tightly on me.

I started to make out with her dreadfull mouth when suddenly..

The suucubus had lost too much blood and was taking her final breaths when the human embraced her.

" I Cant die like this " she thought furiously.

She attempted to drive her barbed tail through the shamans neck but failed to gather her energy..

Her body nearing the point of restoration she had died feeling something cold yet hot invading her back. She didnt know if it was that or the amount of blood she had lost.. but this was her final breath...

" Damn you.. " was all she could gasp.

The merciless strike was done, both daggers pulled through the back of the succubus, partially breaking her wings. It seemed to be a death strike, because as soon as this happened, she stopped moving only able to say two last words.

"Everything ok Maleshaman? Did I disturb you with something?"  ;D 

The merciless strike was done, both daggers pulled through the back of the succubus, partially breaking her wings. It seemed to be a death strike, because as soon as this happened, she stopped moving only able to say two last words.

"Everything ok Maleshaman? Did I disturb you with something?"  ;D

Her lifeless body was on me and I pushed her off.

Then I saw Rafa standing there, knives coverd in blood and smiling his ass off.

"I`m screwed, he saw it all ._." I tought.

I heard his question and I replied: "I been better, you don`t get raped by a Succubus every day you kno" I lied to him cuz I was to embarrased.

"Where have you been? long time since I saw you!"

The elemental spoke to me: "Don`t use my water to get that thing in your pants up!"

Her lifeless body was on me and I pushed her off.

Then I saw Rafa standing there, knives coverd in blood and smiling his ass off.

"I`m screwed, he saw it all ._." I tought.

I heard his question and I replied: "I been better, you don`t get raped by a Succubus every day you kno" I lied to him cuz I was to embarrased.

"Where have you been? long time since I saw you!"

The elemental spoke to me: "Don`t use my water to get that thing in your pants up!"

"I've been lost, just that..but I was lucky afterall, but hey, where are the others?"

"I've been lost, just that..but I was lucky afterall, but hey, where are the others?"

I was silent for a moment...

After several seconds of staring at the floor I replied: "They passed out during the fight with the succubus, I asked 2strangers to take care of them as I went deeper in here.. and then I fell asleep, the rest you saw..."

I was silent for a moment...

After several seconds of staring at the floor I replied: "They passed out during the fight with the succubus, I asked 2strangers to take care of them as I went deeper in here.. and then I fell asleep, the rest you saw..."

"Lets search for them and check if they are alright!"

"we will! but first cut off this demons head, we need it for our reward!"

"Sure!"

I get the dagger to the succubus neck and I cut her head off.

"Ew this is nasty, I don't usually cut heads you know..only backs..wait that sounds bad!

Forget it."

I put it in a small bag and I start walking.

As we headed to the exit we stumbled on the 2mysterious figures again, what were they planning?

"where are our friends, did you do as i told you to?"

As we headed to the exit we stumbled on the 2mysterious figures again, what were they planning?

"where are our friends, did you do as i told you to?"

The mysterious pair look at each and threw off their cloaks revealing a necromancer and a seasoned rogue.

Опубликованное фото

" Give us the succubi's head and we shall have no quarrel! " The necro said while preparing his power.

The Rogue grinned fiendishly and drew his swords in a readied stance.

Surrender... or fight... ALways the same choices we have to make.

"go into your stealth, gouge the necro when I pass him, then carry Born out of here, I'll quake both of them to prevent the other rogue from going into stealth and I'll carry Elen away from here"

I nodded at him as a signal to do as I said.

"Earthquake!" and I ran forward!...

As soon as the earthquake hit the ground, a loud rumbling noise could be heard shuddering throughout the walls.

Rocks appear within seconds falling outside covering the entrance to the cave, blocking out the daylight and trapping the occupants inside.

Groaning with pain born awakes. Looking around with blurred vision his heads throbs with the sound of mayhem.

" What's going on? " he wonders in confusion.

Slowly going near the necromancer, I gouge him with a special smoke that leaves him unable to act.

But as the rocks fall down to the ground, I saw that Maleshamans plan just failed.

The other rogue discovers my stealth and attacks me with his swords.

I dodge his hits and I run to Born.

"Are you ok? Stand up we need you now!"

After the earthquake I tried to do as I said and to make a sprint for it..

"RUN" I screamed.

I ran as fast as I could but several injuries that i forgot to heal slowed me down...

Before I knew it everything started going black around me, and I felt a enormous pain in my head.

"Urgh... My head.. ahh.."

Turned out the tremor of the quake was to powerfull for the cave system to hold and the entrance was barricaded, I hit my head as I tried to barge out...

As the earthquake hit the ground she started to wake up slowly.

Her vision a bit blurred she saw more people then two.

She decided to do as if she was still fainted till she was more clear in thought and in sight.

The necromancer was hit by a rock and passed out while the rogue came to me again with his swords.

-Who are you? Where did you appear so suddenly?-

"Who I am doesn't matter, I'm just here to help them and you don't seem to want good things here."

Lost right now... Born plz help :3

A Small stalagmite falls from the roof of the cavern and pierces the skull of the necromancer killing him instantly, leaving his rogue partner to face the his opponents alone.

Upon hearing the danger in everyone's voice, Born brings himself up on two feet only to be rocked off balance from the termoil of the landslide.

" What on arinar? " He thought, pushing himself back up again.

He see's an old rogue pulling blades upon his friends and without second thought he releases a spell and casts it at the rogues face.

The old rogue see's a flash of light and searing pain erupted upon his face. With a giant howl he clings to his face while falling to the earth.

The ground has stopped rumbling and all was quiet, apart from the screaming rogue whom was upon the ground writhing in pain.

Elenitza saw the friends were save for now.

So she said "i have to go home, there are problems there"

As my vision became clear again I noticed that Born, Rafa and me were trapped in this cave.
"guys listen up, our priority is to get the hell out of this place, if we get out of here we should head towards Scout's camp, I have a feeling that Ninja might be there waiting for us to arrive." I told my men.

Born looks around for his staff and then eyes off the familiar staff that male had in his hands..

" Erm.. male? I Do believe that staff is mine.." He said while looking at the rogue whom was recovering from the simple hand spell that he had cast.

" He will recover from that spell shortly "

Looking back at me I indeed saw that rogue.

"wait a minute Born, don't look it's not gonna be pleasant."

*smashes the staff in the Rogue's skull*

"there problem solved, pick yr staff up if you want to Born!"