Warspear PBP rpg ( Play-By-Post )

Blueborn

Placing a chin on the tip of his staff, he Gestures at the elf with his hand with his reply.

" Everything including it's chances are entirely up to you. You can stay here in your humble yet extravagant home, or come for a stroll until my friends or the cave are in sight.. or perhaps you can come all the way and take your chances with my companions. One thing is for sure.. i cannot make any promises about your safety, except that i will cause you no harm personally. "

"I'll take the risc then. I go along with you."

She thinks to herself "and if they arent friendly to me, i know the woods better then them and i can walk much faster here"

"Okay, lets go then.

First we walk a bit to the east till we pass the three great stones, there we turn north till a point i can describe. The wood is different there, you will see it when we are there. There we get back west, and follow the remains of what was a little river a long time ago. Then we circled around the puma's who live in front of the succubus cave. So if you mind lose me somehow, you have a little clue of how you should walk."

After her speech she walks towards the door and turns around to the shaman.

"Dont call my house extravagant till you have seen other elven houses. Then you can compare and have an opinion"

Then she walks into the forest.

I woke up rather grumpy and with a painfull head.

"What was that all about, why did he infiltrate my body?"

A voice spoke in my head: "With me inside you, your moon powers have dramaticly increased, you`ll need my help if you want to save your friends"

Rather shocked I looked around me, I wasn`t in the cave anymore but outside.

"Whatever has happend isn`t urgent, I must find Born before it`s to late! By now he should be at the succubuses hide-out"

I stood up and rushed back to the cavern..

The evolving story as of this moment..

Born is making his way back towards the succubi's cave with his newly found elven companion Elenitza, who has taken the lead through the dense forest.

Maleshaman having come across the powerful elemental whom was enslaved by a bracelet, gives the elemental its freedom by destroying the bracelet thus releasing the captive. The Elemental bestows its powers upon male as a sign of gratitude, but as a cost it now resides inside the shaman.

The newly formed pair now have the cave of the succubi in sight.

Ninja, unknowing of the others plans and with the hunt of the succubi forgotten, he heads towards the most logical meeting point in his mind.. the scouts camp.

And coming in his direction is the mysterious pair with plans of a bounty to earn.

Rafa having lost contact with everybody is now heading alone towards smoke that is trailing up into the air. Is he heading towards the bizarre merchant azebu? Or will he stumble across somebody or something else entirely?

And where is the strange being that came from the skies?

Many roads are heading towards each other. What will happen next? We shall find out soon enough.

The Story continue's...

*off topic*

I thank everyone who participated on our awesome role-play! All of you are doing a awesome job at it and I ask you to keep it up!

Let the story continue!

-opens eyes-

Ahh... -stands up- Hmm. -looks around- Unfamiliar place.

-receiving direct location via Synapse-

A..arinar?! I went that far? Well, wow.

*a wild monster walks towards me, it seems its a lava elemental infused with stones, mostly granite and steel*

Hm?

*Granite Guard knocks me with one punch over to the wall*

Ow!

-System: Reactor and Armor parts have taken light damage, would be best to approach carefully-

Hah, a simple monster..

-Removing Safety on the Variable Wing System-

-Mode: Uranus Queen, Activated-

*Eyes turn from green color to red, wings change to shining bolt lines, a Halo appears above my head*

I shall exterminate you, and your puny goblin followers, downer creature!

-Synapse System Inbound, Preparing To Attack-

Hephaestus!

-A bright shining laser beam is being shot from a spaceship that is summoned above and behind me, hitting the Granite Guard along his followers and obliterating the cave path, along everything it meets on its way. Beam is so powerful it can be seen from space and around the world. Arinar shakes from the power of the beam being shot-

-Uranus Queen Mode, Off-

*falls unconsious deploying AEGIS shield around me*

Uh...Need...a..Master -closes eyes-

I finally arived at the puma circle again, I looked at my surroundings.

"hm.. Puma`s and Griffins as usual. wait ....! Footprints?!"

I kneeled down to investigate the footprints.

"Elven prints?!... wait there are more ...! These are Borns shoe prints, Is he taken by an elf!?"

Suddenly the elemental spoke to me: "Your friend`s prints huh? Let`s follow them, if we speed our pass we might catch up with them"

I replied: "no time to lose, we better run!"

I ran off following the footprints..

The shaman and priest where close to the caven when Elenitza stood still and listened.

She heared someone running towards them from the other side of the cave.

A few moments later she saw another shaman rushing towards them. She quickly protected herself with a shield and hided a bit behind Born, hoping it was the friend he was talking about.

As I followed the footprinsts I came by the entrance of the cave.

"Born and a elf are in here, It must be a demonic elf that works for the Succubus!" I tought.

I slowed down my speed and kept my eyes wide open to look at my surroundings.

"It`s hard to see here, Elemental can you light this place up a bit?" I asked the elemental.

"Sure, just watch out, I sense people here." The elemental said.

My eyes started to glow a blue light, and it brightend this dark cavern.

After a few mins of running I bumped into Born.

"You`re alive! Are you hurt Born?" I asked him and then I noticed a person behind him.

"Who`s your little friend Born?"I asked.

The shaman and priest where close to the caven when Elenitza stood still and listened.

She heared someone running towards them from the other side of the cave.

A few moments later she saw another shaman rushing towards them. She quickly protected herself with a shield and hided a bit behind Born, hoping it was the friend he was talking about.

Not long after the shaman and the priest entered the mouth of the cavern, Born watched as Elenitza froze up and dashed behind him. Before he could question the elf he saw a pair of brightly lit blue eyes rapidly float towards him.

Feeling heat upon his back from Elenitza's shielding spell, parts of the cavern lit up and exposed the eyes to be his friend maleshaman who was coming towards them.

"You`re alive! Are you hurt Born?" I asked him and then I noticed a person behind him."Who`s your little friend Born?"I asked.

" Glad to see you again old freind " Born said clasping male on the shoulder.

" My friend? Male meet Elenitza whom rescued me from the forests confusing grasp. I Had gotten lost amongst the dense tree's and basically stumbled upon her"

Born steps aside to introduce the two.

Not long after the shaman and the priest entered the mouth of the cavern, Born watched as Elenitza froze up and dashed behind him. Before he could question the elf he saw a pair of brightly lit blue eyes rapidly float towards him.

Feeling heat upon his back from Elenitza's shielding spell, parts of the cavern lit up and exposed the eyes to be his friend maleshaman who was coming towards them.

" Glad to see you again old freind " Born said clasping male on the shoulder.

" My friend? Male meet Elenitza whom rescued me from the forests confusing grasp. I Had gotten lost amongst the dense tree's and basically stumbled upon her"

Born steps aside to introduce the two.

As I gave Born a firm hug I turned toward facing the elf called Elenitza.

"So you helped my friend out? Then I have no reason to mean you harm. My name is Maleshaman. Glad to see a friendly elf in these parts"

I informed Born on what has happend during our splitted ways, from the Parchment till my battle at the Lake cavern.

Ninja, traveling alone towards scouts camp, spots a small bandit camp at the shore of a lake.

One of the four bandits seems to be leaving the camp to go hunting.

Finding a mountain on my path, I don't find any way but to go right.

The landscape reminds me of Nadir Sard, it seems to be a volcano.

Hearing a loud roaring that reminds me of that one of a dragon, I decide to fasten my speed to avoid the danger zone.

"It seems that I completely lost myself now..."

In a far distance I recognize a crater, but I tell myself to avoid possible dangers and I keep going my way.

I should have never left them I'm sure they do know these forests.

We should make a map of this world cuz im completely lost  :lol:

The lonely hunter fell to the ground. His life force was being drained. An arrow of dark magic pierced the bandit's chest and soon his withered corpse was lying motionlessly on the ground.

As I gave Born a firm hug I turned toward facing the elf called Elenitza.

"So you helped my friend out? Then I have no reason to mean you harm. My name is Maleshaman. Glad to see a friendly elf in these parts"

I informed Born on what has happend during our splitted ways, from the Parchment till my battle at the Lake cavern.

Elenitza saw the two friends hugging each other and was getting curious about their culture.

"Hi Maleshaman, i'm Elenitza, nice to meet you. As i told your friend already i was kicked out from my own community because i had interest in other cultures too. I would like to learn about your culture and stuff. But i guess we dont have time for that now?"

Elenitza saw the two friends hugging each other and was getting curious about their culture.

"Hi Maleshaman, i'm Elenitza, nice to meet you. As i told your friend already i was kicked out from my own community because i had interest in other cultures too. I would like to learn about your culture and stuff. But i guess we dont have time for that now?"

"A lonely elf" I tought.

"You have been kicked out by your tribe because of that? sorry that`s rather hilarious, I knew elfs were fools but this does it"

I felt sorry for the elven girl, As I smiled I told her: "you`re more then welcome to join us, I`ll do my best to defend you from other mountain people on our journey, and I am sure Born here would aswell!"

I turned to Born and asked him what we should do now, hunt for the Succubus or re-group with Ninja and Rafa.

"A lonely elf" I tought.

"You have been kicked out by your tribe because of that? sorry that`s rather hilarious, I knew elfs were fools but this does it"

I felt sorry for the elven girl, As I smiled I told her: "you`re more then welcome to join us, I`ll do my best to defend you from other mountain people on our journey, and I am sure Born here would aswell!"

I turned to Born and asked him what we should do now, hunt for the Succubus or re-group with Ninja and Rafa.

Born looks towards the daylight that is seeping in through the cave mouth.

" Have you tried tracking them " Born asked while surveying the ground.

"A lonely elf" I tought.

"They said i had other strange things which doesnt belong to elves. But that isnt of your business for now."

Elenitza isnt ready yet to trust the shamans that good to tell them the whole story about why she got kicked.

"Thank you for the welcome and being friendly to me", she smiled towards Maleshaman.

Then she turns to Born too, waiting for his answer.

After Borns quick reply she turns to both and asks them:

"Where have you seen them the last time? Elven are known to be good in tracking how animals and humans walk in the forests, maybe i can help you."

"No I haven`t. I was to concerned about you being with Ninja at first. Later I found your footprints along with a elf`s prints. I automaticly tought you were in great danger so I started to track you down." I spoke to Born.

Elenitza spoke to me shortly after.

"They said i had other strange things which doesnt belong to elves. But that isnt of your business for now."

Elenitza isnt ready yet to trust the shamans that good to tell them the whole story about why she got kicked.

"Thank you for the welcome and being friendly to me", she smiled towards Maleshaman.

Then she turns to Born too, waiting for his answer.

After Borns quick reply she turns to both and asks them:

"Where have you seen them the last time? Elven are known to be good in tracking how animals and humans walk in the forests, maybe i can help you."

I replied: "Rafa was with me untill night started falling on us, he climbed up a tree and he asked me to climb up aswell.

Sadly, a branch broke off resulting me falking down flat onto my back. Rafa fell asleep shortly after and I left him a message that I was going west to seek out a comet that crashed. I have no idea where he went off to or if he`s still there.

As for Ninja, Born might know where they seperated."

"No I haven`t. I was to concerned about you being with Ninja at first. Later I found your footprints along with a elf`s prints. I automaticly tought you were in great danger so I started to track you down." I spoke to Born.

Elenitza spoke to me shortly after.I replied: "Rafa was with me untill night started falling on us, he climbed up a tree and he asked me to climb up aswell.

Sadly, a branch broke off resulting me falking down flat onto my back. Rafa fell asleep shortly after and I left him a message that I was going west to seek out a comet that crashed. I have no idea where he went off to or if he`s still there.

As for Ninja, Born might know where they seperated."

Elenitza heard both talking about where they last saw the other friends.

She says:

"It's up to you to decide what comes first, looking for friends or succubus. The only thing i can saw that how older the traces are the more difficult it could be to follow them"

Looking around born points toward the cave entryway..

" That seems to be the only way in or out of this cave, and we still have plenty of daylight left. Why dont we camp just outside the entance and see if they show up? Then just before nightfall we can then face the beast with or without them "

With a questioning eyebrow raised he looks at the two.

" Who is to say they do not come here while we are out searching for them? May be best to wait perhaps. "

I tought to myself "We came here to slay the succubus after all so the most logic thing to do is camp near the cave entrance.. However in daylight the Demon won`t leave the cave we`re in.."

As I was thinking to myself I heard the clapping of wings and a attractive scent pierced my nose...

I told Elenitza and Born to stay behind me: "stay behind me you 2, I hear her...."

Fear started to grow in me, then the Elemental spoke to me: "Do not fear, you`re powerfull enough as long as your partners help you. Switch to your moon cloths and tell the others to assist you with there astral powers."

I spoke to Born and Elen: "switch your armoury to astral, be prepared!"

Elenitza switches quickly to full astral gear and put a shield around Maleshaman.

"Good luck Male, we protect you"

Then she watches in fear when the succubus comes closes, she never saw something like that before.

Hearing male's words born understood the plan. He slips off his backpack in dives into it for more ample healing gear.

In the middle of the change he looked up to see the elf changing out in the open..

" Well she is not shy " he thought to himself. " Perhaps its due to the moment... ack! I must concentrate!"

Just as the succubus reached them the trio were ready.

Elenitza had cast a yellow orb around male ready for the incoming battle and born had already started chanting a healing spell.

Опубликованное фото

There she was, the Succubus.
Along with her she had several snakes surrounding her, they must be under her seductive spell.
"Stay sharp all! It`s not going to be a easy battle!" I shouted to my fellows.
I started my attacks on the Succubus to seek her attention, and powerd up my staff to shoot a power blast.
"Succubus your date is here, come to Male!" I shouted at her.
Her vision was completely on me, as she peeked her eyes and started to rush at me.
"Crap I`m stuck! Let`s hope this shield will soften the blow!"
The snakes had tangled my feet and legs, no way I could move...
Then the succubus tried to stab me with her tail..

There she was, the Succubus.

Along with her she had several snakes surrounding her, they must be under her seductive spell.

"Stay sharp all! It`s not going to be a easy battle!" I shouted to my fellows.

I started my attacks on the Succubus to seek her attention, and powerd up my staff to shoot a power blast.

"Succubus your date is here, come to Male!" I shouted at her.

Her vision was completely on me, as she peeked her eyes and started to rush at me.

"Crap I`m stuck! Let`s hope this shield will soften the blow!"

The snakes had tangled my feet and legs, no way I could move...

Then the succubus tried to stab me with her tail..

Seeing males dilemma, born finishes his chant then immediately began to chant a new spell.

Within a few seconds he outstretches his hand and casts an earthquake in the form of a tremor, and with his opposite hand he steadies male carefully avoiding the incoming barbed tail of the succubi.

" Watch that tail! " He yells out over the noise of the residual shockwave that came from his last spell.

While we got now the attention of all snakes and the succubus after Borns earthquake.

"she must have had surgery", Elenitza thinks quickly when she really saw the succubus.

She decides to give Male a new shield so can stand the hit of the tail. And poures Tears on the succubus hoping they will fall on the snakes too...

The snakes writhing in newly formed pits in the ground formed from born's spell, they hiss in a unified angry tone.

Born hears the elf speak in the ancient prayer tongue of the chosen then see's the form of a spell appearing above the succubi and the angry snakes.

After the tremor of the quake the snakes went for Born and Elen.I heard Borns warning and then, the succubus pierced trough the shield with her tail and nearly hit me right in the heart. Luckily I could move aside!
"You`re quiet spicy aren`t you darling? How about a taste of THIS!"
I powerd up my shot and aimed directly at the Succubus, and a full hit on her!
"YEEEAAARRRGGHHH!!!" A bone chilling scream echoed trough the cave as my shot hit her.
Elen set a new shield around me but what are the snakes doing?

After setting the shield around Male she heard his scream. She started to feel cold and week inside, she could quickly give Male a healing shot and then the only thing she saw was black around here.

Last she remembers is someone grapping her so she doesnt fall that hard on the ground.

Then nothing....

After setting the shield around Male she heard his scream. She started to feel cold and week inside, she could quickly give Male a healing shot and then the only thing she saw was black around here.

Last she remembers is someone grapping her so she doesnt fall that hard on the ground.

Then nothing....

From the corner of my eye I saw Elen getting weak. "Was she out of energy or was it the scream that made her faint?" Inmediatly I jumped over the Snakes and completely ignored the Succubus being pissed off at me to catch Elen. I layed her down on the ground and turned back around. I inmediatly felt myself being lifted off the ground by my throath, I was face in face with the furious Succubus. "grg..gurgle....grng.. B..rn..hp...me.."

From the corner of my eye I saw Elen getting weak. "Was she out of energy or was it the scream that made her faint?" Inmediatly I jumped over the Snakes and completely ignored the Succubus being pissed off at me to catch Elen. I layed her down on the ground and turned back around. I inmediatly felt myself being lifted off the ground by my throath, I was face in face with the furious Succubus. "grg..gurgle....grng.. B..rn..hp...me.."

Born watches helplessly as the situation turns dire rather quickly. As soon as he see's male being plucked from the ground in the succubi's grasp, born dashed behind the beast and concentrated his power in a large ball.

Just as he throws the spell at the beasts back, the snakes are suddenly released from the spell that held them and swarmed upon born.

Pinned to the ground suffering from bites that kept coming, born looks up helplessly and see's one thing before passing out..

Bones.. he was in disbelief. Dust began to form from the ground as many bones hidden under the earth began to rise and spin around male.. acting as a shield from the succubi.

The mysterious pair from the settlement have arrived. And who is that standing behind them?

Born watches helplessly as the situation turns dire rather quickly. As soon as he see's male being plucked from the ground in the succubi's grasp, born dashed behind the beast and concentrated his power in a large ball.

Just as he throws the spell at the beasts back, the snakes are suddenly released from the spell that held them and swarmed upon born.

Pinned to the ground suffering from bites that kept coming, born looks up helplessly and see's one thing before passing out..

Bones.. he was in disbelief. Dust began to form from the ground as many bones hidden under the earth began to rise and spin around male.. acting as a shield from the succubi.

The mysterious pair from the settlement have arrived. And who is that standing behind them?

Getting freed from the powerful, grip of the Succubi I managed to breath again.

The Elemental started to speak to me again and said: "more have come to our aid, concetrate on your friend now"

I started to chant to a Earthquake and casted it around Born to return the favour of saving me.

"Stand up Born, I`ll heal those wounds!" I said and inmediatly casted my healing spirit on Born. No reply.. was he dead?..

Bones started flooting around me like a vortex. I felt an enormous rage trigger from within me. My vision was limited to the Succubus only and my eyes started burning..

"IN THE NAME OF ELEN, BORN AND OUR ANCENSTORS SPIRITS, I SHALL NOW PUT AN END TO YOUR CRIMES!" This was it, the power that the Elemental was talking about!

I put all my energy in my scepter and it started blinding the whole area. The Succubus made an desperate attempt to atrack me but it was in vain.

I released ah extremely powerfull shot towards the demoness and my scepter broke after unleashing it. "THIS ENDS, NOWWW!!!!!"

The succubus attempted to dodge the attack, but the result was only partial. The spell that was released tore half of her body to shreds..

An arm missing entirely, a wing mangled beyond repair and her tail was not nothing besides a wiggling stump the succubi was a bloody mess yet still alive.

With a furious screech of despair and fear she retreated deep within the maze like tunnels that was attached to the cavern.

The pair step forward and the one wielding the purple hazed staff raises a knife, slices his hand allowing several drops of blood seep into the earth.

Chanting and drawing a pattern upon his skin with blood, powers arised from the ground underneath male and a flash of healing light erupted.

After seeing the Succubis barely alive and strumbeling off in the debts I fell down on my hands and knees.

Blood was flowing out of my nose and my hands were burned badly from the explosion of my staff...

"I`m finished.. It was all in vain.." I tought to myself

Suddenly a demonic sign appeared on the ground beneath me and I felt like a dark magic helped me to restore most of my body.

"What`s going on in here!" I yelled then a voice appeared from behind.

"Your task is not completed yet, stand up and let my blood not ve to waist"

I stood up and nodded, not even bothering to turn around I walked to Born and Elen`s body`s laying on the ground.

I felt a pulse in there necks.."Thank you spirit`s"

I made a request to my mysterious figures: "I`ll finish my task, will you carry my friends out of here. They struggled enough."

As I made my request I took Born`s staff with me and ventured deeper into the cavern...

One of the mysterious figures turned to the other..

" Why did you help him? " he asked in a whisper.

" He can do the hard work for us, and once he is done we will be waiting to collect its head from him" The other whispered back.

" And if he fails in this task? " he asked yet again.

" Then what remains of the beast will be no match for us " The other replies with a sneer.

Опубликованное фото

Will male succeed? Will anyone come to male's aid?

We shall find out..