Dk Reserv

Hi everyone, I wish someone who played dk and had gone up to the secret reserve could put me here about it.

At each level how much it regenerates, how many ticks does it give?  how long does the passive last?  how much CD does she have?

2 hours ago, Wrekkall said:

Hi everyone, I wish someone who played dk and had gone up to the secret reserve could put me here about it.

At each level how much it regenerates, how many ticks does it give?  how long does the passive last?  how much CD does she have?

this is a patch note from the last time the skill got touched by devs

Capture.thumb.PNG.a0c55ab4d512dbe2fdf73e46e7904259.PNG

as of this the skill increase your health regeneration parameter by 75% - 100% - 140% - 180% respectively, while its cooldown has been increased from 90 to 120 second, in other words "2 minutes cooldown", while it also buff the regen rate of the skill, as for its duration i believe its 12 seconds thou i might be wrong on that

hshs.png

while every class has a base hp regen rate of 5 seconds, with secret reserve dk can reduce that for the duration of the skill, which mean he can heal much faster

the lowest i saw someone reduce their base hp regen rate with the skill was to 1.7 seconds

the skill lv 1/4 working on me:

fagaggaga.PNG

its a good skill, but not a great one, it ate too much nerfs in its life time

hope this helps!

2 hours ago, Wrekkall said:

What is the best New skill for dk? 

Depends on what will be your role.

Magical DMG dealer?

Physical DMG dealer?

Tank?

12 hours ago, Wrekkall said:

What is the best New skill for dk? 

that would be in my personal opinion, aura of hatred. it work with any play style you might go with, and it increase physical and magical defense and damage by 15% at max level for a good while

On 6/22/2020 at 5:12 PM, FakeUser said:

its a good skill, but not a great one, it ate too much nerfs in its life time

I was thinking, can we counter these nerfs for Blood protection and secret reserves using light armour and accesories which has CD stats!? 

2 hours ago, Ahmed Didar said:

I was thinking, can we counter these nerfs for Blood protection and secret reserves using light armour and accesories which has CD stats!? 

i mean, would you sacrifice stats that heavy armor give like block and armor for that? death knight are tanks after all and there are certain things that people expect from them.

never used light armor myself but saw people use what you suggested, but they use it with 2 handed weapon and they mainly use it for damage output.

these skills will never outgrow the important of armor for dk, no matter how hard we try, and even if light armor could achieve 8k , 9k or even 10k armor, still light armor give critical hit and accuracy and cooldown, and while these stats are useful, you are losing to much for them, does losing points as a tank worth countering these nerfs?

at the end of the day you gotta ask yourself as a dk or any tank in general, what's keeping you alive, is it your skills or armor?

ofc dark shield is another thing entirely, that skill is so amazing, if it was a girl i would simp to it.

On 6/26/2020 at 3:45 PM, FakeUser said:

i mean, would you sacrifice stats that heavy armor give like block and armor for that? death knight are tanks after all and there are certain things that people expect from them.

never used light armor myself but saw people use what you suggested, but they use it with 2 handed weapon and they mainly use it for damage output.

these skills will never outgrow the important of armor for dk, no matter how hard we try, and even if light armor could achieve 8k , 9k or even 10k armor, still light armor give critical hit and accuracy and cooldown, and while these stats are useful, you are losing to much for them, does losing points as a tank worth countering these nerfs?

at the end of the day you gotta ask yourself as a dk or any tank in general, what's keeping you alive, is it your skills or armor?

ofc dark shield is another thing entirely, that skill is so amazing, if it was a girl i would simp to it.

Of course what you said is true but having a huge CD will help you constantly use blood protection skill even if it has low duration. Which gives you 50% less damage every time, while that takes damages, you got HP regeneration skill. Well now you need gears to focus on HP regeneration. Hopefully enough to counter the damage and regain that in short time. It's true it would be cool for damage type but I think it can tank too while having survivability.

On 24/06/2020 at 02:07, Khrone said:

Depende de qual será o seu papel.

Revendedor DMG mágico?

Revendedor DMG físico?

Tanque?

Tank

4 hours ago, Wrekkall said:

Tank

Maybe Call of Death, idk, but as FakeUser said, Aura of Hatred is the best new skill, since it benefits both DMG dealers and Tanks.