Каменное тело пассивка

Привет.

Я понимаю, что на русском форуме большинство идей получают хороший отклик,поэтому я хочу сделать предложение по переработке скилла "Каменное тело"
Как все уже знают, чернокнижник сильно нуждается в каких нибудь скиллах, направленных на выживание. ЧК один из самых непопулярных классов люди забрасывают их на середине прокачки из-за сложности игры за него.

image.png

ПЕРЕРАБОТКА: КАМЕННОЕ ТЕЛО

Тип: Пассивный

Накладывает эффект "Каменное тело" на персонажа с каждой последующей атакой. Каменное тело обнуляет следующую входящую атаку по персонажу. Персонаж также восполняет немного энергии. Частота срабатывания и количество восполняемой энергии увеличивается с прокачкой скилла.

1/4: Каменное тело активируется каждую пятую атаку (каждая автоатака и использование скилла считаются) и восполняет  5% максимальной энергии.
2/4: Каменное тело активируется каждую четвертую атаку и восполняет 10% максимальной энергии.
3/4: Каменное тело активируется каждую третью атаку и восполняет 15% максимальной энергии.
4/4: Каменное тело активируется каждую вторую атаку и восполняет 20% максимальной энергии

Пожалуйста учтите, что все значения исключительно для предложения и могут быть подвергнуты изменениям разрабов исходя из взаимодействий и эффектов на геймплей.

Я думаю все знают что чернокнижник это класс который определенно требуется в хороших переработках. Я искренне надеюсь что вы рассморите мое предложение исходя из его достоинств. Жду следующих переработок навыков!

Спасибо разработчикам за всю их тяжелую работу!
Вы выпускаете обновления в замечательном темпе.:love2:

Edited by TheCaster
Translation to russian

это сделало бы это реальным классом (я использовал гугл переводчик)

Edited by lore
Translate into russian via google translate

Try please to adapt your language accordingly to the section you're sharing your ideas in. If you want the attention of the Russian Community, you shall try to write in Russian for a higher audience; I'm forced to move the topic in our section otherwise. 

Ah sure. Give me a few hours? @Higgings. Let me request a few of the members at the Russian community if they can help me translate.

Google translate usually does the translation automatically for me, I thought it'd work vice versa. 

Apologies. I'll rectify it. 

Update: @Jolga has agreed to help me with the translation when he's available. Again, thanks a bunch! 🙂

Edited by TheCaster

1 minute ago, TheCaster said:

Ah sure. Give me a few hours? @Higgings. Let me request a few of the members at the Russian community if they can help me translate. Apologies. 

Sure thing dude. 

3 часа назад, TheCaster сказал:

4/4: Stone body activated every 2nd attack & restore 20% total energy.

Okay, and now it's a copy of two mage's skills... But for mage you should spend 6 skill points (precision and shadow vision not count because they are not so important as mentioned functions) (and all solo, tank mages upgrade that skills) and here you need only three for very good buffs. The game has a lot of skills with same mechanics, so please don't add another one (with very high impact).
About percentages in mp regen: they shouldn't be more than mage has. As I remember, eye has only 10% in that characteristic and it's quite enough.
Also about mage's eye: developers try to implement it on legion side in other class -- charmer. His eye already has much in common with mage's analog and for mana he has "Energy Manipulation", but it should be reworked for using on bosses (enemies with high resist).

Edited by Rogwandl

11 minutes ago, Rogwandl said:

About percentages in mp regen: they shouldn't be more than mage has. As I remember, eye has only 10% in that characteristic and it's quite enough

Please refer to this. The values can be changed. Just suggesting a basic idea. 

2 hours ago, TheCaster said:

Please note that all values are solely for the proposal and may be subject to changes due to interactions and effects on the gameplay.

Пожалуйста учтите, что все значения исключительно для предложения и могут быть подвергнуты изменениям разрабов исходя из взаимодействий и эффектов на геймплей.

Edited by TheCaster

17 hours ago, Rogwandl said:

(precision and shadow vision not count because they are not so important as mentioned functions)

We won't know the importance of something until we lose it. I'm sure many mages out there would beg to differ if they lose the precision and shadow vision. 

(and all solo, tank mages upgrade that skills)

This is what happens when you're given a silver spoon equivalent of skills from the start. Mages have the option of saying solo tank. I'll give you 100k if you can find me 10 warlocks with the same amps as a mage who can even utter the words solo warlock in a sentence. 

Forgive me for being blunt my friend. 

About percentages in mp regen: they shouldn't be more than mage has.

May I ask why? Is that a style of thinking or there's a reason behind this? Like I said, the values can be modified; it's the idea that matters. 

Have a good day mate! 

Edited by TheCaster

4 часа назад, TheCaster сказал:

May I ask why? Is that a style of thinking or there's a reason behind this? Like I said, the values can be modified; it's the idea that matters.

As I have already said, mage has only 10% mp regen. So if warlock doesn't want be solo farmer, he can spend just 1 skill point to that skill and throw away almost all mp regen stats from the equipment.

We won't know the importance of something until we lose it. I'm sure many mages out there would beg to differ if they lose the precision and shadow vision. 

Shadow vision is only PvP function now. Yes, precision is important, but activating stone every two attacks... Maybe it's ok, but should be tested. Maybe here should be three attacks on full upgrade.

warlocks with the same amps as a mage who can even utter the words solo warlock in a sentence. 

Some classes can't be normal solo farmer and it's ok. I saw warlock, which had destroyed all (maybe 5 of 6) Garu bosses, but he had a lot of mdd (and other important characteristics), vamp, and 12 lvl guild (it's classic set to make a +- solo farmer from any class).

Also interesting to listen, if warlocks will use skill points on this skill, which another skill lose that points?

6 hours ago, Rogwandl said:

As I have already said, mage has only 10% mp regen. So if warlock doesn't want be solo farmer, he can spend just 1 skill point to that skill and throw away almost all mp regen stats from the equipment.

I think you're right. The values can be readjusted but I hope you like the idea in itself.

Some classes can't be normal solo farmer and it's ok.

I completely agree with you. All classes have their own area of expertise but warlock is lacking in both pvp due to the enormous resist based skills introduced in other classes as well as in pve due to insane mp regen needed. They have to put regen cloak, amulet, boots, crystals on rings and belt + guild regen buff to stand a chance at keeping mp regen up for a warlock,

Also interesting to listen, if warlocks will use skill points on this skill, which another skill lose that points?

Grimoire can lose points.
So can the new skill weakness zone.

I think this is a fair adjustment because it forces the warlock to choose one style of play. It can't become overpowered in any 1 aspect so it maintains a delicate balance.
Thank you for keeping an open mind about the suggestion man. 😄

Edited by TheCaster

The Warlock needs more survivability, so my suggestion is to increase the healing of Life Exhaust (idk what is the english name of the skill) and lower the % healing of Dark Seal.

2 часа назад, TheCaster сказал:

I think this is a fair adjustment because it forces the warlock to choose one style of play. It can't become overpowered in any 1 aspect so it maintains a delicate balance.

I've understood the problem with mp regen. But I think, it should be a new skill, not reworked "stone body" due to unique mechanic and animation (😀) .
I think many classes, that use skills with active mana spending, have problems with mp regen. So my suggestion is just decrease mana cost for this skills for classes, which can use up to 3 skills while fighting with activated stand.

Edited by Rogwandl

Каменное тело в нынешнем состоянии очень юзабельный навык на 1/4. Не думаю что его нужно изменять. В тех же мас замесах дает возможность резко скинуть таргет с себя и начать заново карусель. при шустрых пальцах и интернете можно даже контрить мили. НЕ трожьте домик Чк :advise:

What if the Lock has a teleport skill like Mage's?

Name: ?

Cooldown: ?

Teleports the player to the selected location and increases Magic Damage for a little time. 

The skill itself doesn't deal damage, and it can be used while Stone Body is in effect.

Increasing the skill level increases teleport range, magic damage and buff's time.

Level 1: 3 meters and 2% Magical Damage buff for 2 seconds

Level 2: 4 meters and 3% Magical Damage buff for 4 seconds.

Level 3: 5 meters and 4% Magical Damage buff  for 6 seconds.

Level 4: 6 meters and 5% Magical Damage buff for 8 seconds.

Edited by Khrone

В 22.06.2020 в 16:55, TheCaster сказал:

чернокнижник сильно нуждается в каких нибудь скиллах, направленных на выживание.

Приятно, что это заметно и на иностранных серверах и смешно от бездейтвия разработчиков в этом направлении.

В 22.06.2020 в 16:55, TheCaster сказал:

Накладывает эффект "Каменное тело" на персонажа с каждой последующей атакой. Каменное тело обнуляет следующую входящую атаку по персонажу. Персонаж также восполняет немного энергии. Частота срабатывания и количество восполняемой энергии увеличивается с прокачкой скилла.

Хорошая идея, но мне кажется это лучше реализовать в отдельном навыке.

On 6/23/2020 at 11:13 PM, Rogwandl said:

I've understood the problem with mp regen. But I think, it should be a new skill, not reworked "stone body" due to unique mechanic and animation (😀) .

True, If this were to be implemented, they would have to change the animation to something else to suit the mechanics of the skill.🙂
The main concern would be a shield or survival skill followed by the mp regen issue.

2 hours ago, Konditer said:

Good idea, but I think it’s better to implement it in a separate skill.

A new skill like this would have been ideal but since it was just released for all the classes I don't think its fair to ask for another one so soon. I suggested it as a rework because I believe the developers are working on skill rebalance as we speak according to their previous posts. And locks desperately need something to stay alive and not go extinct as a class.
Also, I'm a fan of your guide for warlock! I think its one of the best guides out there!💙

Как тогда он будет восполнять мне нужную в инсте манну,если я не буду получать урон,и соответственно восполнять манну,если танк танкует,а не чк? На соло фарме может быть помогло,по мане не просесть и немного выживаемости. Хотя если постоянно получать доты от рб,и за счёт этого восполнять.

В 25.06.2020 в 12:37, Bludnuy сказал:

Как тогда он будет восполнять мне нужную в инсте манну,если я не буду получать урон,и соответственно восполнять манну,если танк танкует,а не чк? На соло фарме может быть помогло,по мане не просесть и немного выживаемости. Хотя если постоянно получать доты от рб,и за счёт этого восполнять.

Ну как и с баром мага,не везде,но полезно.

On 6/25/2020 at 3:07 PM, Bludnuy said:

How then will he make up for the necessary manna for me if I don’t take any damage, and accordingly make up for the manna if the tank is tanking, and not the Cheka?

The stone body and mana effect doesn't necessarily have to be cancelled if there is a pre existing stone body effect. It activates according to the conditions mentioned. The only thing is the stone body effect can't be stacked so maximum of one shield at a time but the mp regen effect still works. What do you think? @ Bludnuy 😄

Edited by TheCaster

В принципе, идея неплохая. Легионовские маги хотят барьер мага хранителей :3 цифры явно получше маговских, но во-первых, у чк нет столько скиллов на ДД, во-вторых, вообще никакой защиты. 

Соглашусь с вышеизложенным, навык уже лучше сделать новым, а то уважаемые разработчики могут и гавнецо добавить) теперь у чк будет(если хорошо наныть) барьер и домик, чк будут рады) 

5 часов назад, TheCaster сказал:

The stone body and mana effect doesn't necessarily have to be cancelled if there is a pre existing stone body effect. It activates according to the conditions mentioned. The only thing is the stone body effect can't be stacked so maximum of one shield at a time but the mp regen effect still works. What do you think? @ Bludnuy 😄

I don’t know, the replenishment of manna in a stone body looks somehow not very good. Yes, I agree that the Cheka needs survival, I agree with the mechanics, but I would like to see the MP regen in another skill, for example, in the shadow sphere.