Hassn. The Legioneer.

Toxic bear

hassn is boss. HE never runs,just goes out there and kill whoever is in front of him.

i think mc is lucky they got a player like hassn  ;D

Hassn also has secret skill called magnet which has the ability to attract all elfs at him  :lol:

hassn is boss. HE never runs,just goes out there and kill whoever is in front of him.

Hassn also has secret skill called magnet which has the ability to attract all elfs at him  :lol:

when i revived all elfs were just crowded roung me

he alredy killed like 20elfs, now theres like another 20elfs lol.

hassn is kind too lol. when were blocking bridge hassn had to go, he said tnx and thst he will give everyon 1k tomorrow lol :tease:

And he gave me 5revive scrolls before we fcked elf ;D ..

when i revived all elfs were just crowded roung me

he alredy killed like 20elfs, now theres like another 20elfs lol.

hassn is kind too lol. when were blocking bridge hassn had to go, he said tnx and thst he will give everyon 1k tomorrow lol :tease:

And he gave me 5revive scrolls before we fcked elf ;D ..

loll that's why guys .

Hassn .Dog . Now here proved .Jahahaha carry on dog best of luck may be next time hassn gv u lot coz u servent .    :D

loll that's why guys .

Hassn .Dog . Now here proved .Jahahaha carry on dog best of luck may be next time hassn gv u lot coz u servent .    :D

lol.

Somone is jeolous here, just bcuz the rich(not so rich) elfs arent kind, no need to insult,

why am i talking to u anyway, ur a wortless piece of shit, dont spam idiot. take ur jealousy with u, poor cunt.

lol.

Somone is jeolous here, just bcuz the rich(not so rich) elfs arent kind, no need to insult,

why am i talking to u anyway, ur a wortless piece of shit, dont spam idiot. take ur jealousy with u, poor ♥♥♥♥.

t haha .Kid carry on .  May be hassn .Gv u 100sign 4 this dogiiii xd

so revevengerr will be the next hassn ?

ok i hope you do that too

but i just dont like if you be a playboy like hassn too  :rofl:

lol im +9..

i spamm revive SOMETIMES.. lol im nowhere near hassn, and i don't think lv18 full item is good(i got brain) :good:

poor guy xxxwar go spam elsewhere, ur poor, ur jealous, welcome to ignore and death list.

:spiteful:y . Btw u start topic spam post useless this section better try next time if u want post ss go screenshot of the game and say about ur sir like hassn gv u item hahaha btw u r poor dogi who want revive :! To kill elfselfs nice job haha +9

:spiteful:y . Btw u start topic spam post useless this section better try next time if u want post ss go screenshot of the game and say about ur sir like hassn gv u item hahaha btw u r poor dogi who want revive :! To kill elfselfs nice job haha +9

lol the point wasnt me getting free item. doesnt matter i don't want to argue with a little kid that doesnt know english, bye bye poor boy.

Chulbul Pabdey :facepalm:

Hassan just got Miracle coins dats it he is pro by his gears and noob by his thinking. if u were in place of hassn u might kill all elfs in 10x revives :tease:

Hassn just noob people  :facepalm: He jusst spamm  mcoins ;D I THINK PRO PKAYER NOT USE mcoins 8)

a pro player is not judged if he/she has used mcoins its about the way the person plays for egzample they will be judged on

Arena and hunts

Those two category's are the most you are judged by

• 1 month later...

Im amazed at the lvl of ignorance here. Who gives a shit if someone sends more money "in game" than others. How does spending real money to obtain "in game money" constitute as cool?

Furthermore, what kind of idiot kisses peoples asses for fake money?

From what im reading here, you both have a lot of growing up to do.

This unwarranted feeling of self importance some of you posters convey is hilarious to me.

Go outside and get some RL xp, and fresh air.

Then you should to see him at Eye...after 120 revives...he was running...Is not everything to be rich...You need brain too...and honor!!

Honor no offense, but when have he ever shown honor.

I am man enough to take responsibility for my mistakes, as the earlier post I made.

But don't compare honor with click click.

I have never had to buy any of my members and far from many are +10. But they good they there because they want to be.

"code of bushido" read it, learn it, live it as far you can.

Honor no offense, but when have he ever shown honor.

I am man enough to take responsibility for my mistakes, as the earlier post I made.

But don't compare honor with click click.

I have never had to buy any of my members and far from many are +10. But they good they there because they want to be.

"code of bushido" read it, learn it, live it as far you can.

Is it hassn playing or is it a bot playing..... I just cant tell the difference. I see no honor, never have.

Just wanna say, money plays a big role in this game... Yes of course you need a brain, but without money, you would eighter get your gear through begging, friends, or hunting, hunting would take you like 2years to get your character +10, I don't know a single person with +10 that hasn't bought mcoins, +9 very few, and those +9a are the pro players tbh... Brain+money! the kid  That said the shit bout the money.. lolz

yeah still money have the big role. but look there is kota where you can get sudden doom to sold in high price. patience and just don't be lazy i think you can have +10 without money when you use that.