Gift for Armandor

In the dungeon, precisely in the south of the legion's camp. There is one water elemental that lives. His name, Armandor. He lived with thousands of other gremlins. He lives alone now since his parents passed away two years ago. His parents killed by montain's people, since big war between gremlin and montain's people.

In one day, armandor looks glum. Even day by day, he is more and more moody and sad than before. It happened when he began to see the difference between himself and goblins. He started wonder why himself always own, not like other gremlins. The Gremlins lives with their species. While armandor, not live with his species. He did not know where his species herd. His parents never told him where his species originated. He wants to try to figure out where his species live. However, he was afraid to come out because it was never out from the dungeons. No one is ever invited him to the outside world. He seemed to not want to live anymore.

In one day, a gremlin, namely Gary, he want go to his friend’s house. During on the journey, suddenly he saw armandor sad. He wanted towards and asked to him why he is sad. But Gary is not so ask. Gary afraid that he will only add to his grief. However, he did not want the spirit of armandor disappear. As a friend, he was looking for ideas, how to make the armandor not sad anymore and return like before. Aha ... Gary finally find the idea. Then, Gary summoned three of his friends and told about the sorrow of armandor and also tells his idea. Later, Gary and his three friends think of a suitable gift for the armandor. Finally, one of his friends found one of the suitable gift. They do not need to buy, they just need equipments to make a gift. When finished creating the gift, they went straight to the armandor.

Once there, Gary said as he held a suprise behind armandor that was sitting and sad, "Armandor ...". Armandor turned to someone who called him. Then, Gary gave the suprise to armandor. Armandor accept it. Then, Gary back to say, "Please, open ...". Armandor open the gift. Apparently, the gift is a picture about Armandor and four gremlins that was playing together. This picture make ​​Armandor silent. Later, Gary said with a smile, “Do not be sad anymore, you're not alone. We are your friends. We will be friends for your life ... forever. Lets play with us again". After these words, His sorrow began to disappear. Then, he smiled back. At the end of the story, They hugged each other.

The day was makes Armandor become more meaningful again. He will always remember the words from Gary, "friends for life ... forever..." and he will not discard the picture that give by Gary and friends, he would keep it in the box for memories. He will never forget that day.

The End :friends:

Looks good, nice story!

Ty dude

But, I want change story, cuz i confuse with rule :wacko: . Dev not reply my question. they just reply all question on russian forum. :bad:

About the pictures or about the NPC thing?

I`ll answer it on behave of them.

Picture- Are allowed but think about it as a book, Don`t put it full with pics.

NPC- You`re allowed to tell about the day of a NPC, It even says so in the rules, so go ahead!

About the pictures or about the NPC thing?

I`ll answer it on behave of them.

Picture- Are allowed but think about it as a book, Don`t put it full with pics.

NPC- You`re allowed to tell about the day of a NPC, It even says so in the rules, so go ahead!

its about npc xd

:good: nice...good luck

i dont have patience to type a too long story...neither imagination :lol:

I dont hve imagination too, abt monster story. So, I choose NPC quest story :bad: . But, i dnt hve imagination too cuz character is limited

I create 4 story: 2 story: fail, 1 story: post in here, 1 story just for keeps if i got a doubt on this story. But if there isnt doubt, i will post my another story in tavern after news of the winner contest :bad: , than the story is useless on my p.c.

Oh yea my story change,,,, I have new imagination abt armandor. now done...

ty, all :(

ty, all :(

huh? why you put a sad emoticon when others praise you? i also think that yours is a nice story :good:

good luck and cheer up will ya!!  :give_rose:

huh? why you put a sad emoticon when others praise you? i also think that yours is a nice story :good:

good luck and cheer up will ya!!  :give_rose:

:( not the stroy that i was thinking, but another and far from this thing

• 2 weeks later...

lol, but i think this is a nice story, i guess you had a talent on making one. not much people can write two different story in a short of time  ;D

anyway, here's rose and milkshake to cheer you up  :give_rose: :drinks:

best luck for all of us  ;D

its a good story...

By the way Last time you read my story its too long so I revised it.. so if you don;t mind can you review again my story?

click on the link:http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=89424.0