[2011.09.15] Planned maintenance and announce of Warspear Online 1.9.0 update

Kuzmitch

Equiping item with increase dodge ,

Plus dodging skill and with skill decreasing accuracy,

That scary potencial!

i'm rogue..

the skill rogue is useless for me,,

dodging skill is just for run away, but i dnt want run when pvp or atk boss..  :diablo:

and decreasing accuracy, the skill name is "kick in the back" but i didnt fill it like kick in the back  :wacko:

just for decreasing accuracy for 2 times enemy hit, and some times just only 1 doge hit from enemy, or never dodge hit..

i never use that skill, just waste my energy and hit timing...  :facepalm:

rogue really need fresh new skill  :bomb:

Last time because kick in the back,

Sakray dodge my attack 4 times in row.

Its useless now just because player cant make improving attribute more, level up, and skill level up.

Its about update time till this available.

And we will see how scary it is.

U will sing "touch me if u can"

If the next update skill for rogue is like cloacking / invisible,

I must say goodbye to my ranger and firstborn,

Make a rogue char. =)

Its useless now just because player cant make improving attribute more, level up, and skill level up.

Make a rogue char. =)

The rangers should have invisibility too. But the problem ,if its like sulla said, maybe rogues will have the ability to use long range weapons..

i still feel rangers can be given i teeny bit more hp..bds tank well..druids heal and attack awesomly..but the rangers are given with all of these, but by trying to balance it...it has become imbalanced..i am a bd but my fren sorath has much problem...

i still feel rangers can be given i teeny bit more hp..bds tank well..druids heal and attack awesomly..but the rangers are given with all of these, but by trying to balance it...it has become imbalanced..i am a bd but my fren sorath has much problem...

Our friend sorath ;)..

However yes.. if a barb has all rares and is lvl 16can easily beat a ranger lvl 18 full rares...

no, sins has full set berengar gear, and other items, still died to a ranger.

Thats weird, because there are differents barbs in game.. i see someone lvl 18 wich i easily kill even if he has full rares and i tried with a lvl15 with some rares from first island and was stronger... thats weird.. because i see many strong barbarians and they take me half life in 2hits, but i have best rares from bosses.. Barb class currently its really strong, i dont know how i used to win before they implenented scatter (maybe i never won) cuzstill now is hard.

But thats weird.. i cant believe sins still loses.

barb is stongest now.  :spiteful:

And i think it would be great if in next update the costume dont be personal items anymore.

why support team is not answering to me? i writed them 11 of september... meaby they on holiday?

Make a rogue char. =)

i hv bg set armor full enchan, max level 18, and max lvl skill 5,, but still useless for me..  :'(

maybe sakray lucky at that times,,,

if u see skill rogue clearly, the effect rogue skill just for 2 times enemy hits, then ur accuracy back to normal...

like rainbowz say long time ago rogue and ranger hv same skill, can invisible and can use a bow,, but now, unbbalance skill  :facepalm:

my dream is rogue have skill teleport to behind/beside enemy and made enemy didnt atk me :blush:

thats the real "kick in the back"  :diablo:

wish come true, the balance war.....  :drinks:

-------

@the post below me, dont talking i killed u/u killed me in here,, it's not a good topic :wacko:

i hv bg set armor full enchan, max level 18, and max lvl skill 5,, but still useless for me..  :'(

maybe sakray lucky at that times,,,

if u see skill rogue clearly, the effect rogue skill just for 2 times enemy hits, then ur accuracy back to normal...

like rainbowz say long time ago rogue and ranger hv same skill, can invisible and can use a bow,, but now, unbbalance skill  :facepalm:

my dream is rogue have skill teleport to behind/beside enemy and made enemy didnt atk me :blush:

thats the real "kick in the back"  :diablo:

wish come true, the balance war.....  :drinks:

Well youre not an easy target.. i killed you  2vs2 and the druids/shamans just like healers.. but i won just because my druid was better.

And, yes, i agree.. rangers and rougues should be the same  :good:

dont worry, next update we get stun skill.

Really?  Finally a tactical skill. 

Are we getting one handed axes too or just rumors?

I Need also know about one handed axes too, can mioco or kuzmitch please say if ever we can use them in any future update?

a rus dev said stealth skill next update, stun / paralyze this update, as it`s arena we need a pvp skill.

I Need also know about one handed axes too, can mioco or kuzmitch please say if ever we can use them in any future update?

a rus dev said stealth skill next update, stun / paralyze this update, as it`s arena we need a pvp skill.

and what about druid?  :search: