[2011.09.15] Planned maintenance and announce of Warspear Online 1.9.0 update

Kuzmitch

Sure. As it is testing phase it will not affect any future game. All arena points will be cleared.

Well.. but.. however i want leaderboard  :crazy:  .. i dont care if it will be cleared  :aggressive:

:yahoo: WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..... Good Arena  8) 8) 8)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Sapphire [FirsBorn]

Blankz- Bladedancer (Lvl18)

*Sapphire [Mountain Clan]

Rayquazax - Barbarian (Lvl14)

*Emerald

[Mountain Clan]

Miyavi

- Barbarian (Lvl14)

If arena is open, will we still able to attack opponent faction out of arena? If yes, so arena becomes useless, no need to fight at arena, just fight on some areas, but if no, so arena is good for PvP

after that maintenance i got 2 less HP regen. Before was 142 now 140. Is it normal when maintenance?  :mega_shok:

my Barb got +4 regen  :shok: weird :wacko:

I have idea when arena is open:

1. No longer war in Hunting area, its useful for avoiding quest disturbance

2. In hunting area, we can invite opponent faction to fight by selecting interect - invite to fight

3. War mode in main town to save each town

4. Gold/cc/coins/level will be required to join at arena to reduce the cruel/noise/spam players

5. Give a trophy who has most arena point in a week

2. In hunting area, we can invite opponent faction to fight by selecting interect - invite to fight

4. Gold/cc/coins/level will be required to join at arena to reduce the cruel/noise/spam players

Good idea. Now as there are deleted factions in reputation menu, there is no information that mc and fb are enemies. What a nice role play  :facepalm:

You can try, but lets see if you even can touch me...  8)

=O

Wow, all want kill the Fat barb :P

___

My regen Less 1, but No problems, i want good news next week :D

If so then wheres the 'WAR' part of 'WARSPEAR'? How are u called enemies if u have to invite ur opponent for a fight? I liked someones idea of MC vs MC in MC arenas! And there can be tournaments maybe? The winner gets something!

1. if you doing quest, then enemy disturbing your quest with bruttaly kill, do you feel fun? I'm sure when you died, you will say "f**k elf/mc" "sux" "damn" "thats annoying". About global war, devs can add PvP island, its just purpose to make all war for having fun, you got it?

IF we can still able to attack enemy faction in out of arena, so i prefer fight them in area not in arena, because it would be same lol. I can imagine if only players who's in arena field can fight each other, and who's out of arena field is just can watch it n support their friends, it would be nice.... So pls disable attack at out of arena

IF we can still able to attack enemy faction in out of arena, so i prefer fight them in area not in arena, because it would be same lol. I can imagine if only players who's in arena field can fight each other, and who's out of arena field is just can watch it n support their friends, it would be nice.... So pls disable attack at out of arena

Dont make double posts.

Dont.say stupid things.

Arena its for fight mc vs mc and fb vs fb.

If you dont know what warspear is, then look at many similar games..

Youre trying to remove main sense of this game.

If you dont like it then go play your games.. dont try to change whats good for 99%.

If you die while questing then means you are weak.

Sometimes there are quests to kill fb/mcs .. people dont car if youre questing or mas*********g.. its WAR.

In Arena like RainbowZ said we can fight eachother in pvp. Its different than fight against fraction what is meaning of that game. In Arena we can get Arena Points, i don't know yet for what but probably they will make ranking.

In Arena like RainbowZ said we can fight eachother in pvp. Its different than fight against fraction what is meaning of that game. In Arena we can get Arena Points, i don't know yet for what but probably they will make ranking.

Yup there will be a leaderboard and i hope that we can buy something with those points (like with crimson)

Arenas are for fight not other faction opponents but your friends. Its completely different by going to kill opposite factions players.

If we fight only in arena then theres no sense to make differents factions and call a game warspear...

=O

Wow, all want kill the Fat barb :P

___

Why you hate me?  :bad: :bad: :bad:

Easy to understand. Inside Arena earn points, outside Arena have fun.

I hope this update re-balances the classes with a fair skill, cause what you gave ranger`s first destroyed the balance of war.

looking forward to the day pizza is ordered.

is it beacause you is fat ? :blush:

Im not fat, Im fitness like an hippo.  8)

I hope this update re-balances the classes with a fair skill, cause what you gave ranger`s first destroyed the balance of war.

Agree. Need new balance.

In my opinion ranger skill isnt bad.

Imean finally i can win a fair 1vs1 fight with a barbarian.. and sometimes i win sometimes he win. It depends on luck. I have all rares set so my equip its pretty good.

Just barbarians started to lose fights even with rangers and not only with bladedancers.

The only problem its the comunication between server and client and, as you said, we see differents things.. like walking back after scatter and still cant attack or just change the map.

Kuzmitch said in the next patch they will add skills, does he mean the coming patch?

Maybe classes are already good balanced but we just need to wait for skills.

And in my opinion rogues should be stronger.. they cant wear heavy equips andhave same weaps like bds and their skills arent so usefull, except powerfull hit.

Lets wait and see what will happen.

Lol rainbowz.

Rogue the strongest one. (shaman/druid strong because there is no rune moon defence)

In my opinion and experience duel 1 on 1,

Rogue stronger than barbarian.

Strong doesnt means high damage.

Im taking seriously when meet Rogue with high dodge.

Equiping item with increase dodge ,

Plus dodging skill and with skill decreasing accuracy,

That scary potencial!

I think in future, specially if we can raise attribute status manually,

Rogue will be a nightmare for other class.

I love rogue, and want make one,

But too lazy starting again from beginning