[2011.09.15] Planned maintenance and announce of Warspear Online 1.9.0 update

Kuzmitch

Dear players!

Today, September 15, at 13-00 (Moscow time) will be carried out planned preventive maintenance of servers and they will not be available for 2 to 4 hours.

Also, next week we will release Warspear Online 1.9.0 update, in which we will begin open beta testing of Arena. Within a few weeks we hope to receive from you detailed feedback, suggestions and comments about this important change. This will help us a lot!

More detailed description of changes in version 1.9.0 will be published on the day of release.

Enjoy the game in the world of Arinar!

thanks michael but why tell us the day it happens why not now? we impatient lot you know ;D

I do not know the day, sorry :( It always depend on Apple approval process (around one week). But my opinion it will be on 21-22th of September.

Just arena? I hoped for game mechanic impovements lol. Or skills... things that are needed lol.

Please read whole message: "More detailed description of changes in version 1.9.0 will be published on the day of release."

I do not know the day, sorry :( It always depend on Apple approval process (around one week). But my opinion it will be on 21-22th of September.

I hope it will release in 21st of September, that would be a perfect birthday present  ;D

Whats that ? 'Resistance' ?

Gear that has a different type of defense against sun,moon,dark magic.. like the lv18 cloak i got from horror

Gear that has a different type of defense against sun,moon,dark magic.. like the lv18 cloak i got from horror

Oh i see! They can runes for it maybe?

jz asking why i cant purchase from sms in my area (middle east-ksa) :'(

U can go to the support section, we have a topic related to this! :)

Pliss make armr moon magic from shop c.c

Or nadir shop..thks

I think in C.C shop few moon n astral magic atk gears avail for shaman ,but we need moon magic defence gears too.coz hard to get cloak from underground  horror and need luck n potions for farm giant slime...

:yahoo: yaaaayyy...im waiting for chat with enemy  :drinks:

:facepalm:       ...and higher level....boring just level18    :diablo:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Sapphire [FirsBorn]

Blankz- Bladedancer (Lvl18)

*Sapphire [Mountain Clan]

Rayquazax - Barbarian (Lvl14)

*Emerald

[Mountain Clan]

Miyavi

- Barbarian (Lvl14)

please add sms payment for miracle coins at middle east asia...

Yey update! I hope you've balance every class... The advantage of firstborn two class are ranged... I just think its their advantage and mc don't have.. Hey.. Don't blame me it's just what i see to it..

Some suggestion for arena..

1.plis make bound diference lv to kill in arena for get pvp point

Im not want level 18 pvp with lvl 1 and he get point..

Maybe diference level 2..

-So if lv 18 pvp with lv 16..he get point pvp.

-lvl 18 pvp with lv 15 not get point pvp.

because bound pvp level.

2.plis make pvp info..

exemple:

Scout vs xxxxx 2/2

-that mean scout win 2x,,xxxxx win 2x.

Thks

ad Arena:

make it clear that there will be a Arena Point Reset after evaluation period and balancing of Arena.

There should be a testing phase, and any easily earned (maybe trough use of bugs etc.) will not count in the end. Just a suggestion.

General:

pls do something about the nuisance Boss Camping groups.

Things needed for quests should not be a rare item (like, e.g. finding a boss alive and well)

I don't mean make bosses harder, but find another way to get rare items into the game. Like put Berenger gear on the critters in berenger room critters, but not on the bosses.

Just my thoughts ...

make it clear that there will be a Arena Point Reset after evaluation period and balancing of Arena.

There should be a testing phase, and any easily earned (maybe trough use of bugs etc.) will not count in the end. Just a suggestion.

Sure. As it is testing phase it will not affect any future game. All arena points will be cleared.

Thank u so much to mr. for the chance to give some opinion!

Arena:

-arenas at mountain clans (=mc) areas are used to mc vs mc. Its same as arenas at firstborn areas.

-arena at nadir is used to mc vs fb.

-who lose fighting in the arena, his point arena or experience or level will decrease. Who win, his point will increase. So someone cant win easily without get attacked.

-every level can use arena for get the points. But they get different gain each level.

Thank you..