Warlock Ranged AoE Stun: Overpowered Skill

Dirty

I've seen a lot of complaints about the Warlocks stun ability, and I have to agree that it's pretty overpowered. If a group of MC meet a group of Elf on the field, the MC will win every time with this ranged AoE stun. Some suggest increasing the cooldown time or lowering the duration of the stun. My suggestion is to decrease the radius of this attack. If the radius was 2x2, it would still be able to catch all targets standing close to each other, remaining a useful stun without being ridiculously overpowered as it is now. Alternatively, the radius could stay as it is if the stun itself was changed to just stop movement, not attacks or skills.Currently, if a group of mc decide to block a road with 2-3 Warlocks are alternating this stun attack, all 50 elves can't move or attack while 5 or 10 MC chop them up. It's just ridiculous that this unbalance hasn't already been addressed and corrected by someone. It's frustrating every time I see a mob of MC coming at me I know there's nothing I can do before the Warlocks ranged AoE stuns my whole group on the road. Seems like all the GMs play MC side, I wonder if there's some bias.

If decreased its radius, so warlock will be the weakest ranged class. Warlock will never win against druid cuz druid will root first all time, and if decreased its radius, so fear skill should be 5 yard radius to balance against ranged class.

Warlock, warlock, warlock, why you not complain about yourself that never try to be pro?

Warlock, warlock, warlock, why you not complain about yourself that never try to be pro?

Working hard to get your post count up eh? Unless you have something intelligible to contribute, get your +1 somewhere else. If everyone's complaining about 1 class, maybe there's a reason.

Working hard to get your post count up eh? Unless you have something intelligible to contribute, get your +1 somewhere else. If everyone's complaining about 1 class, maybe there's a reason.

we arnt talking post count, we are talking ur complain...

cuz lose vs warlock, everybody complain, why not move to warlock if warlock op for you? for me warlock is not OP, ask darkzain how to be pro elves, lol.

and if class is underbalance for all, it causes

1.this game is incomplate, max level in ws = level 50 = 8-9 skill.

2.Every class have been made of various ability type: 1.PVP, 2.PVE, 3.War class

and i believe, when ayvondil update, mage will have super stun skill. So patient.

not just mage, but all class will balance

First pro means not just you can kill your enemies in just 2 hits, you gave example of "pro" elf with +9/+10 that ridiculous

Back to the topic as Dirty complain and like several other topic about how "wonderful" and powerful the skill of warlock called dark circle.

Big circle for a long duration and can stun everything touched by it is obviously imbalance.

I agree with Dirty that this skill should be tweaked not to be stun but only lock the movement. This skill cannot compare with whatever other skill because none like it. Dark circle is a big version of ranger's trap but its visible.

All mc player always compare it with root, hamstring, foj which is irrelevant. Druid with lv5 root is rare unless it has +9/+10 stave they will sacrifice the attack skill to get lv5 root but agaion root is uncomparable with dark circle in group pvp.

Next update might be a group pvp to capture a castle and imagine who will win?

Of course party with warlocks will own any group pvp.

This is fact and anyone can't deny it

First pro means not just you can kill your enemies in just 2 hits, you gave example of "pro" elf with +9/+10 that ridiculous

Back to the topic as Dirty complain and like several other topic about how "wonderful" and powerful the skill of warlock called dark circle.

Big circle for a long duration and can stun everything touch by it is very imbalance.

I agree with Dirty that this skill should be tweaked not to be stun but only lock the movement. This skill cannot compare with whatever other skill because none like it. Dark circle is a big version of ranger's trap but its visible.

All mc player always compare it with root, hamstring, foj which is irrelevant. Druid with lv5 root is rare unles it has +9/+10 stave they will sacrifice the attack skill to get lv5 root but agaion root is uncomparable with dark circle in group pvp.

Next update might be a group pvp to capture a castle and imahine who will win?

Of course party with warlocks will own any group pvp.

This is fact and anyone can't deny it

I hereby deny it.

Go check your own topics where you get owned many times and you turn and use "u must be a class with shiny weapon to not complain" pathetic excuse.

Old player and crying about one skill, such pitiful.

Even 9GAG had a post for you warlock crying mofos

Опубликованное фото

Ikaros if you meant that I got own buy curses from you than its true.

Could you give explanation why you feel that warlock skill is balance?

Please answer in a good way not just cursing other people, yes I'm an old player and warlock is a new class for me so please explain to me.

Ikaros if you meant that I got own buy curses from you than its true.

Could you give explanation why you feel that warlock skill is balance?

Please answer in a good way not just cursing other people, yes I'm an old player and warlock is a new class for me so please explain to me.

Circle is balanced, and why, its a 3*3 area of effect skill which stops skill, attack and movements. Simple.

The cons of it is, easily missplaced, bugged position can kill you, enemy can avoid it or run away from it

Now you tell me 'you cant run away from circle if its casted upon you'

Well, what remains is to pray to survive it, no more no less. If you tell me "but its unfair for us", Think about the enemy when you hamstring or fetter of justice on them. Warlock is ranged? Use aggro to your advantage, take the warlock off using swifty moves, don't be sitting there letting it kill you. Do something.

Anyways, could explain better, but the forum deleted my post and re-directed me to a page which said "Choo! Choo! Go Away! Dont Use Naughty Words!" and deleted all my detailed post. Damn.

Ikaros, now it seems we can make a good conversation and ignore that noob "choo choo thing" lol

I agree all of your good explanation, btw yes as melee fighter I keep using aggro as my only range counter but its very easy to predict and its not an effective way.

You explain about bug position that I agree but with 3x3 radius its a good chance enemy will trap in it.

As a melee class lover I know how to avoid dc but you know with this position bug sometimes even I walked away and try to avoid it I caught. And if I choose to wait because of tight area warlock will attacking me from afar and cast splash on me which is terrible.

If I get lucky catch the warlock by hamstring/foj you know that I should kill it only in short duration, bd could be kill it with high dot of hamstring but not pala, its just for example.

But usually it never happen because if I get closer warlock will cast fear and move away.

Other words no matter good tactic we can do as melee fighters warlock always own.

Now, would you explain how warlock balance with other range class? Especially compare with ranger/druid/priest of course

Ikaros, now it seems we can make a good conversation and ignore that noob "choo choo thing" lol

I agree all of your good explanation, btw yes as melee fighter I keep using aggro as my only range counter but its very easy to predict and its not an effective way.

You explain about bug position that I agree but with 3x3 radius its a good chance enemy will trap in it.

As a melee class lover I know how to avoid dc but you know with this position bug sometimes even I walked away and try to avoid it I caught. And if I choose to wait because of tight area warlock will attacking me from afar and cast splash on me which is terrible.

If I get lucky catch the warlock by hamstring/foj you know that I should kill it only in short duration, bd could be kill it with high dot of hamstring but not pala, its just for example.

But usually it never happen because if I get closer warlock will cast fear and move away.

Other words no matter good tactic we can do as melee fighters warlock always own.

Now, would you explain how warlock balance with other range class? Especially compare with ranger/druid/priest of course

Well, melee is highly underated in this game, literally always a melee will lose to ranged, no matter what, unless the ranged can't play the class efficiently.

We cant do nothing about this.

Warlock vs other ranged class? OWNED.

Priest is the biggest ever fear of warlocks, armistice, word power, shield and heal, what else can i say. My lv9 priest with quest gear and lv9 staff SOLOed 2 warlocks because my paladin partner ran to them like a tard. SOLOED. Both were +3 or more, shiny staff with skin and their own costumes. Not volcano.

Druid, its all on your root timing. Many fail druids go full moon with 170-190 heal and 320 moon or more/less, insta root and think they can win. FAIL. Timing is all you can do. Use it before the circle. Fear isnt a huge match versus you, but circle is. Get a higher heal than 220+ if you really want to pvp a lock.

Ranger, try bless > power shot, and then try to get an opening for a scatter, even if it means running away. Either use scatter on beginning if a close range PvP or just try and follow the kiting way.

Shamans can work well too, try to lure the warlock to waste circle while you endlessly walk around, blind it after it fears you and kite. A warlock cant heal so it's a good opportunity to kite.

Mage, try to keep warp, so when you get feared away you can warp close again and use the close range skills. Mage is hardest to go against vs warlock due to no heal, so you better have enough hp/resi/dark defence for this.

Necromancer, pfff, lv5 nightmare.You can just shield yourself and walk in the circle voluntarily, nightmare him, heal, shield, double eye, poison and run away, then voluntarily tank him with shield on only to repeat process. Easy pie.

Well then?

If decreased its radius, so warlock will be the weakest ranged class. Warlock will never win against druid cuz druid will root first all time, and if decreased its radius, so fear skill should be 5 yard radius to balance against ranged class.

then put scatter shot back the way it was

edit: because the ranger is the firstborn's "warlock" so to say. theirs cloth armor healers, any class that uses metal armor, or any class that cant use metal armor or heal (ranger, warlock, mage, rogue)

try me with ranger hate speech, im prepared to give a fair argument

and to make matters worse, warlocks can heal slightly.

put scatter back to 5 yards and we wont have a problem with warlocks anymore after your circle our scatter can go on par with your fear  ;D

then put scatter shot back the way it was

edit: because the ranger is the firstborn's "warlock" so to say. theirs cloth armor healers, any class that uses metal armor, or any class that cant use metal armor or heal (ranger, warlock, mage, rogue)

try me with ranger hate speech, im prepared to give a fair argument

and to make matters worse, warlocks can heal slightly.

put scatter back to 5 yards and we wont have a problem with warlocks anymore after your circle our scatter can go on par with your fear  ;D

No matter how much they heal, they wont beat a shaman's/druids's lv5 heal xd

i like complaining about warlock.

we arnt talking post count, we are talking ur complain...

cuz lose vs warlock, everybody complain, why not move to warlock if warlock op for you? for me warlock is not OP, ask darkzain how to be pro elves, lol.

and if class is underbalance for all, it causes

1.this game is incomplate, max level in ws = level 50 = 8-9 skill.

2.Every class have been made of various ability type: 1.PVP, 2.PVE, 3.War class

and i believe, when ayvondil update, mage will have super stun skill. So patient.

not just mage, but all class will balance

i think warlock still op the Dc.

yes i agree to u. but next update lvl 30 should be a new stun skill for elfchosen so next they op. then lvl 50 balanced all. also need more classes and class upgrades ( warlock to ♥♥♥♥♥..ups... witch i mean).

i like complaining about warlock.i think warlock still op the Dc.

yes i agree to u. but next update lvl 30 should be a new stun skill for elfchosen so next they op. then lvl 50 balanced all. also need more classes and class upgrades ( warlock to ♥♥♥♥♥..ups... witch i mean).

I see you like it but at least get better at it. You suck.

All I have to say

Here's a detailed technical information about YOUR so beloved complained skill(s)

Dark Circle duration at lv 5: 5 seconds,so ♥♥♥♥♥,staff users has one of the lowest attack speed : 3.1 there's no staff user with 10% dextery (attack speed) it means that you can only do 2 attacks or 3 if you use Life Exhaust (slow motion skill) :

Normal,Arrow,Life Exhaust

Fear duration at lv 5: 4 seconds knowing that  Warlock is a staff user,tell me ♥♥♥♥♥ you're good with matchs?

Again,you can do 2 attacks.

Normal,Arrow

Knowing that the Sentinel players are basically Firstborns (which has 5% Dark defense by born) and any Lab item gives Dark defense (even if you didnt has Dark enchant on it) you can have a base 13% Dark defense.

Possibles solutions for people who dislikes Warlocks:

- Be a Legioner.

- Be a Warlock.

- Be a Ranger with base damage 300 and max Blessing.

- Be a Ranger with base damage 300,max Blessing and use full Dark defense set.

- Be a Druid,max Ligthning,Heal,Root get 250 Moon magic and 200 base heal.

- Be a Druid,max Ligthning,Heal,Root get 250 Moon magic and 200 base heal and use full Dark defense set.

- Stop playing  Warspear.

- Broke your Device.

- Kill yourself.

All I have to say

Here's a detailed technical information about YOUR so beloved complained skill(s)

Dark Circle duration at lv 5: 5 seconds,so ♥♥♥♥♥,staff users has one of the lowest attack speed : 3.1 there's no staff user with 10% dextery (attack speed) it means that you can only do 2 attacks or 3 if you use Life Exhaust (slow motion skill) :

Normal,Arrow,Life Exhaust

Fear duration at lv 5: 4 seconds knowing that  Warlock is a staff user,tell me ♥♥♥♥♥ you're good with matchs?

Again,you can do 2 attacks.

Knowing that the Sentinel players are basically Firstborns (which has 5% Dark defense by born) and any Lab item gives Dark defense (even if you didnt has Dark enchant on it) you can have a base 13% Dark defense.

Possibles solutions for people who dislikes Warlocks:

- Be a Legioner.

- Be a Warlock.

- Be a Ranger with base damage 300 and max Blessing.

- Be a Ranger with base damage 300,max Blessing and use full Dark defense set.

- Be a Druid,max Ligthning,Heal,Root get 250 Moon magic and 200 base heal.

- Be a Druid,max Ligthning,Heal,Root get 250 Moon magic and 200 base heal and use full Dark defense set.

- Stop playing  Warspear.

- Broke your Device.

- Kill yourself.

Fear and Circle work for 6 seconds each, fear lower if it breaks.

Instead of all the ones i bolded, the easiest one is

-Get a brain

Kuddos to you.

Fear and Circle work for 6 seconds each, fear lower if it breaks.

Instead of all the ones i bolded, the easiest one is

-Get a brain

Kuddos to you.

Instead of non sense complain

Get a brain

Play as Warlock

Instead of non sense complain

Get a brain

Play as Warlock

Easy gaming isnt my style

I prefer bare handed necromancer.

:rofl:

Druid, its all on your root timing. Many fail druids go full moon with 170-190 heal and 320 moon or more/less, insta root and think they can win. FAIL. Timing is all you can do. Use it before the circle. Fear isnt a huge match versus you, but circle is. Get a higher heal than 220+ if you really want to pvp a lock.

LOL.

A week or 2 ago i was called a big noob (you know, the facepalm) in "the best druid"-topic because i use a balanced equip with 231 heal  ;D  And i got so many times the question "what is your resilence?!". Finally someone who understands it  :good:

LOL.

A week or 2 ago i was called a big noob (you know, the facepalm) in "the best druid"-topic because i use a balanced equip with 231 heal  ;D  And i got so many times the question "what is your resilence?!". Finally someone who understands it  :good:

Dont let the fags get into you, high heal is good, no matter your moon. Id gladly pick 230 heal and 180 moon over 230 moon and 170 heal.

Survivability > Kill Time

Dont let the fags get into you, high heal is good, no matter your moon. Id gladly pick 230 heal and 180 moon over 230 moon and 170 heal.

Survivability > Kill Time

really? i think not. like my priest sun 130 heal 725 lose to a warlock every meet. bcause their damage is high(my heal is useless bcause their damge covered my heal). i think kill it first better than surviving.

really? i think not. like my priest sun 130 heal 725 lose to a warlock every meet. bcause their damage is high(my heal is useless bcause their damge covered my heal). i think kill it first better than surviving.

Time your armistice and word power alongside shield and you won't even need a heal.

its useless. i tried it.. die fast. got feared, he used arrow, he keep attack but the fear didnt break, suddenly he cast Dc and plash, he continue attack, my health 300 remaining. finally used armistice and i ran.

its useless. i tried it.. die fast. got feared, he used arrow, he keep attack but the fear didnt break, suddenly he cast Dc and plash, he continue attack, my health 300 remaining. finally used armistice and i ran.

Time, not tank him then last armistice. Armistice isnt used for running only, you know.

zzz. ur english is bad... i cant understand u

It's your english that is bad. I can't understand you so good, as I understand Ikaros.

I don't wanna sound rude, if you think so.

zzz. ur english is bad... i cant understand u

Its not that my english that's bad, its your ducking low capability to understand that you are being proved wrong in your whole 'complain about warlock' thing.

@Macemaster As I said before,I seen alot of priests taking down warlocks with higher amp then the priests,I'm just bored to explain you how they do that,I'm not a priest,so lets just say you should practise your class more,I can recall names of afew priests who outrun warlocks easly to ask them for advice, Notawolf for examble,chlorophil,lordyasir and alot of good priests out there,don't blame the class at once,you just need more experiance playing it.

All explanation about warlock vs other range class 1 vs 1 I agree.

Its a huge different in party fight let's say arena 3x3 or even mass war this dark circle too much powerful as Dirty trying to say in the first post. 2 or more warlocks in a party is always very lethal in any fight at any circumstances.

Priest at pvp build are sux in pve because wasting sp at arm and word, they only standing in pvp cave to be famous that's all

@ikaros I'm 100% agree with your explanation about warlock. Thanks for your honesty, now I know that other MC/forsaken players are liars. Wow 12 seconds untouched! No wonder you have a lot of fun playing warlock

Ikaros:

Lv5 fear has a duration of 6 seconds. Allows you to make enemy run around in blind direction and allows you to hit. The % of the enemy getting out of fear in lv5, is absurdly low. Hit all you want, he won't wake up.

Lv5 Circle has duration 6 sec seconds too. Well, no explanation needed, just stun.

12 seconds stun if both lv5. That's warlock's best power. Crowd Control.

Best thing about Warlocks, you all forgot to mention:

They makes noobs cry on forum.

On World chat when they get so butthurt too.

@Slay 5heal,3shield,3armistic,4tear,2word power,I was told alot by priests that this build can devestate any enemy spacially warlocks in 1vs1 ,I wasn't surpriced at all when I saw this build right when I got into priests section in forum,and I doupt any priest would suck as a healer just because he lost 2 skill points in shield,maybe priests should of went priests section and looked up how to beat warlock there before making this topic.

Time, not tank him then last armistice.

wht is this mean?

@Macemaster As I said before,I seen alot of priests taking down warlocks with higher amp then the priests,I'm just bored to explain you how they do that,I'm not a priest,so lets just say you should practise your class more,I can recall names of afew priests who outrun warlocks easly to ask them for advice, Notawolf for examble,chlorophil,lordyasir and alot of good priests out there,don't blame the class at once,you just need more experiance playing it.

they used sun not astral built, also they have high amp weapon. im talking about astral built.

@ikaros I'm 100% agree with your explanation about warlock. Thanks for your honesty, now I know that other MC/forsaken players are liars. Wow 12 seconds untouched! No wonder you have a lot of fun playing warlock

Ikaros:

Lv5 fear has a duration of 6 seconds. Allows you to make enemy run around in blind direction and allows you to hit. The % of the enemy getting out of fear in lv5, is absurdly low. Hit all you want, he won't wake up.

Lv5 Circle has duration 6 sec seconds too. Well, no explanation needed, just stun.

12 seconds stun if both lv5. That's warlock's best power. Crowd Control.

Dude. It's soon a year ago since the new factions have been released. Is it seriously first now, that you notice that both warlocks stun at lv5 gives a stun time of 12 seconds?

Changes in game mechanics:

Warlock:

• -Reduced HP regeneration for skill Life Exhaust
  • Increased chance of interruptions skill Fear on enemy
  • Duration of skill Fear is slightly reduced
Devs allready nerfed warlocks in the 3.4.4 update. So no reason to nerf warlocks because devs allready nerfed it because warlocks were op