A Bunny's Friend

I've been curious if you guys like it sooooo... I've made a poll! What do ya think?! HAHA Soo excited :D  

20 members have voted

1. 1. I've been curious if you guys like it sooooo... I've made a poll! What do ya think?! HAHA Soo excited :D

• It's GREAT!! TOTALLY LOVE IT!
    • I LOVE BUNNIES!
    • Ugh.. I hate it -_-"
    • Nuadu Rocks for drinking Ale!
    • I'm going to make my own story :P

Life was just too hard for me. For being a bunny, so cute and fluffy, all I do is always hop around the grass looking at elves and humans running, screaming, battling, and doing anything I can’t do.

I closed my eyes. Ugh, I want to be just like those big fierce monsters like Black Unicorn, Maraksha, or maybe Hydra. W-wait… Maybe not like Hydra, I don’t like growing another head if one is cut off. Maybe Dinalt, yes Dinalt, with that big sword his holding cutting through flesh of the elves. Haha just thinking of it makes me excited.

I opened my eyes and in my surprise there was this old man with long beard who was standing in front of me. I tried to speak but he cut me off.

‘Little creature, why do you hate being yourself?’ The strange man spoke. He seems oddly familiar.

‘I-it’s not like I hate being myself. I .. I just ..’ I trailed off.

‘You want to be bigger and fiercer?’ He started.

My cute little eyes widened. How was he reading my mind? He’s so freaking weird. Then I realized there was a wisp floating in his left shoulder. Wisp? Wait! I recognized him. The old man, I saw him at the altar of, Nuadu.

‘N-nuadu?’ I spoke with fear in my voice.

He smiled, such a warm smile that made my face lit up from fear.

‘Yes my child. Now do you still want to be changed?’ He said rubbing my ears. Feels so good I can stay like this forever.

‘I-I dunno…’ I said in such a low voice.

‘Child… I think you should look at this.’ He started swirling his staff. Wait, where did that come from? Oh, he’s Nuadu of course full of surprises.

-Burp-

D-did he just burped? Yep. Full of surprises.

‘Sorry child. Haha, must have been the Ale.’ He said. He’s been drinking but I thought Gods don’t need to be fed. Who knows right?

Then he got back to swirling his staff. Then a sphere appeared.

‘Take a closer look my child.’

I hopped to him slowly then looked at the sphere. I gasped. My eyes widened again.

‘Don’t be scared little one. It’s just a - burp – illusion showing what’s happening right now in every part of this world.’ I tried not to laugh because he burped again but the image I’m seeing now brings chills right through my heart.

Hydra’s head was being cut by the Forsakens and the Mountain Clans and after every cut two heads grow back. Hydra finally gave up and fell to the ground. He didn’t seem to take much pain any longer. The bolts that was shot at him and the blades cutting him. Blood was everywhere then the Forsakens took his – or her – heads then walked away.

I flinched after Nuadu changed the Image in the sphere.

‘Now this.’ Nuadu said.

I felt tears forming in my eyes as Dinalt was slaughtered, cut, shocked, and pierced with the blades. I w-wanted to turn into that? Being killed and live again just to get killed AGAIN?!

‘Now you see my child. You are blessed just being a cute little bunny.’ He made that warm comforting smile that helped my ache to fade away.

‘I-I .. uhmm … I’ I can’t seem to say something.

‘Child .. cheer up. It’s how nature was supposed to be.’

‘I-I’m sorry’ I muttered slowly.

‘Don’t be little one. It’s alright to dream but don’t push yourself into something you’re not.’

After that he suddenly disappeared in thin air. I looked everywhere for him but I can’t find him  now.

I paused for a while then I saw someone coming to me. I shivered in fear.

‘Awwww! How cute!’ He said happily. I noticed someone was with him.

‘Yeah I know… C’mon let’s go hunt Dinalt now.’

I froze.

‘Ugh, one more minute Ash.’

‘Zac!’

‘FINE!’ He stood up and run towards the person called Ash. But he came back to me with something.

‘Here you go little bunny.’ He placed a cheese and an Ale. Ale?

He ran to Ash again. Probably talking about Dinalt now.

I sighed. I grabbed the cheese and the Ale then hopped back to Melvendil. I hopped again to the cave where Nuadu’s altar stood. I placed the Ale underneath his altar.

‘I-I don’t like Ale so I came here to give it to you.’ I whispered.

I smiled and hopped away.

nice story.

i wonder what you think about mine :blush:

tee hee, naah im just kidding about commenting in mine ;D

but, yeah. i really enjoy reading yours  :good:

good luck buddy :friends:

cheers

The best one read so far. Cool and interesting plot. Ending could have been improved though.

Yes i agree. But i have to limit my characters to 3900+ haha not exceeding 4000. Thanks for the suggestion though! I totally appreciate it !

nice story.

i wonder what you think about mine :blush:

tee hee, naah im just kidding about commenting in mine ;D

but, yeah. i really enjoy reading yours  :good:

good luck buddy :friends:

cheers

I will totally read yours! Haha but now now... My internet speed is like shit. I need to be awake this 1am just to read yours. But I'll do it anyway haha. Thanks again for ur awesome comment :D

hey, thanks for reading mine  ;D

anyway, you are playing on emerald right?

i already add Asherlex in my BD friend list but it seems that you never online when i play. i will say hi when i saw you online later  ;D

Awwww the poor thing!!!! Nuadu will haunt you haha be careful xD

Maybe he does

Probably dats why i get attacked nd disturbed by elves at d wrong time..

Kind nuadu plz let me complete my cl quests

This story basicly has it all

A rich plot with a lesson behind it, a bit of fantasy with accepted humour, a creative way of telling the story and not to mention the used "fluffy" words which perfectly suits the story's character of a bunny, Are you considering to be a writer?!

hey, thanks for reading mine  ;D

anyway, you are playing on emerald right?

i already add Asherlex in my BD friend list but it seems that you never online when i play. i will say hi when i saw you online later  ;D

haha okay . i'll add u today  :clapping: :clapping:

This story basicly has it all

A rich plot with a lesson behind it, a bit of fantasy with accepted humour, a creative way of telling the story and not to mention the used "fluffy" words which perfectly suits the story's character of a bunny, Are you considering to be a writer?!

Haha thanks very much! Well I'm not THAT good of a writer. I just read Wattpad too much haha. Thanks for your amazing feedback  :yahoo:

nice story... its values is be who you are..

by the way mind reading my story as well?

heres the link : http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=89424.0

Thanks  ;) I already read ur story haha it's very funny . Cheers!  :drinks: