Heavenly Light and Aura Calculations

barge

Ok, so i have been experimenting around with how much does the paladin heal and what is the formula behind it?

Basically i have tested this with my level 5 heavenly light/heal skill level 5 and aura level 1.

This is the approximating formula i came out with

Heal amount without aura= [50+((heal lvl-1)*10)]

+[char lvl*(2+(heal lvl-1)*0.5)]

+[astral*(1+(heal lvl-1)*0.1)]

Heal amount with aura=the above amount*[1.1+((aura lvl-1)*0.03)]

So what amount would a level 20 paladin with maxed out skills and astral gears (garnet rings+sacral cloak+astral amulet+sd mace+great charm astral) heal?

heal amount without aura= (50+40)+(80)+((16+16+16+18+57+46)*1.4)=406

heal with aura = 406*1.22 = 495

heal with aura and crit = 990

give or take a few points

i have tested out the above on 5 heal and 1 aura and would appreciate if anyone could tell me if the 1 heal and/or 5 aura combination would agree with the formula.

(added January 2014)

for the December 2013 event the snow boundaries has added an item "Ruberius's arcane cloak" which basically has 18 astral in it. the maximum heal calculation would then be edited accordingly as follows:-

heal amount without aura= (50+40)+(80)+((16+16+18+18+57+46)*1.4)=409.4 or 409

heal with merman aura = 409.4*1.16 = 474

heal with level 5 aura = 409.4*1.22 = 499

heal with level 5 aura and crit = 998

give or take a few points

i havent seen Ruberius's mace stats yet but i think it may have 54 astral like the arena mace and 48 astral for the great charm on a level 19 item. im guessing here but if the assumptions are correct then the sd mace would still win by a point. if anyone would show the stats here then i would be grateful for it.

Thank you

Barge

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Just a small table for ease of reference

Assuming level 20 character with 5 heal

Magic    Heal(without aura)

0      170

50      240         

100      310             

150      380     

170      408     

Unlike the other healers, paladins heal formula for update in 3.11.1 has remained the same.

However, the update has accidentally downgraded the magic points for enchantment in mace weapons. Hopefully it will be rectified accordingly as promised by the developers.

Thank you

Barge

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Would lvl5 heal + lvl5 aura and lvl1 heal +lvl5 aura have the same amount if heal?

And how long does  a lvl5 Aura last  when its activated?

Ty.

of course lvl5aura and lvl5heal would have a higher amount :)

and (lvl5heal lvl1aura) is better than (lvl5aura lvl1heal) in terms of heal amount if want to spend only 4 points.

thanks

of course lvl5aura and lvl5heal would have a higher amount :)

and (lvl5heal lvl1aura) is better than (lvl5aura lvl1heal) in terms of heal amount if want to spend only 4 points.

thanks

Ok Ty kind sir/madam.

Now how long des a lvl 5 aura last for when i activate it?

• 1 year later...

I just wanna retrieve this topic, so ppl can have fun calculating heals with the new stun spear. ;D

Edited by gladiator

Its a bug, with a +8 Killer Puppet's glave and highest level magic accessories(5% Cloak included/7% magic amulet)

298 (+8 Spear)

29 dmg Cloak

21 dmg Ring

21 dmg Ring

=369

18.45(5%)

25.83(7%)

Total = 413

a paladin can reach 413 magic dmg!!

To put that into perspective, my current magic damage is 175 and I deal 474 banner damage (4/4), now if you had 413 magic damage you could be looking at well over 1000dmg per tic and looking at the heal calculations that’s around 1000 heal, no crit!

AND, excluding Repellent Strike, all paladin expert skills deal Magic damage.

duck me, that’s only a +8 spear too. Am just putting it out there, this is defiantly a bu-…wtf am I saying, I’m a paladin!.. um…yeah this is completely balanced.

Go home.

Its a bug, with a +8 Killer Puppet's glave and highest level magic accessories(5% Cloak included/7% magic amulet)

298 (+8 Spear)

29 dmg Cloak

21 dmg Ring

21 dmg Ring

=369

18.45(5%)

25.83(7%)

Total = 413

a paladin can reach 413 magic dmg!!

To put that into perspective, my current magic damage is 175 and I deal 474 banner damage (4/4), now if you had 413 magic damage you could be looking at well over 1000dmg per tic and looking at the heal calculations that’s around 1000 heal, no crit!

AND, excluding Repellent Strike, all paladin expert skills deal Magic damage.

duck me, that’s only a +8 spear too. Am just putting it out there, this is defiantly a bu-…wtf am I saying, I’m a paladin!.. um…yeah this is completely balanced.

Go home.

Yea, but there are some cons for that, having 355 physical dmg sucks also.. I mean imagine if the opponent could, however, run out of banner, you will be left naked, all what you can do then is healing and running till banner is on again.

With full cooldown gears like 20%, You can wait for next banner. And its not easy to get out of banner when fetter purify comes next. Banner - fetter - atk - purify - atk - sun seal - heal - atk. When banner is placed, next is stun and purify. U cant escape this combo because of Banner DOT + foj-purify DoT + normal atks and skills. But remember to put Sun seal 1st to make sure u are beside ur target. and u are already healing while the combo kills ur enemy with your super ultra high magic. :)

With full cooldown gears like 20%, You can wait for next banner. And its not easy to get out of banner when fetter purify comes next. Banner - fetter - atk - purify - atk - sun seal - heal - atk. When banner is placed, next is stun and purify. U cant escape this combo because of Banner DOT + foj-purify DoT + normal atks and skills. But remember to put Sun seal 1st to make sure u are beside ur target. and u are already healing while the combo kills ur enemy with your super ultra high magic. :)

Start with banner? Not a good idea. Every class has its own stun or disable, which is gonna make it easier to run out of it.

Start with banner? Not a good idea. Every class has its own stun or disable, which is gonna make it easier to run out of it.

its not really a good idea. Sun seal is always my 1st atk. Enemy will always be beside u when sun seal hits. Then I just do normal atk then put banner then foj purify. Tried and tested. No one can react that fast when u put a banner then foj purify. U just need to make sure he is beside u (melee). I know u know it too.