apologies

Gotek

i just want to apologize to the people that i was being an ass to on the forums.

although plenty of you really do have something against me, i really dont hae anything against any of you.

I, well, do it for my own personal amusement i guess, but im done with that.

Just because im gonna stop being an ass doesnt mean i wont defend myself or my opinions.

So if anyone has anything to say, just let it all out

lets just all be friends, gather around a bonfire, and sing kumbaya.

and maybe go to a bar afterwards, drink a few dozen beers, and hook up with plus size women

who are you?

If you asked that a few days back I would of made you cry, but I'm a changed man

The answer to your question is, well,  look to the left of this post, I'm gotek

This guy....

wahahaha, i dont believe this sh.It

u had before this topic, a same topic about ur apologies

so no, not forgiven

u will probably start in a week or less with ur nonsense talking

This guy....

wahahaha, i dont believe this sh.It

u had before this topic, a same topic about ur apologies

so no, not forgiven

u will probably start in a week or less with ur nonsense talking

i had a change of heart, last time i actually did stop even though it was meant to be a joke. i actually did apologize to maleskull right after.

so yeah believe it or not, im actually not the one that even started putting others down, i was actually just after pummy, but then a group of his friends decided it would be funny to trash talk me.

this is what happens, its the exact same reason i started last time as well, i do tend to go over the line at times, i tend to expose some of their secrets as well, but like i said, im done with all that

i had a change of heart, last time i actually did stop even though it was meant to be a joke. i actually did apologize to maleskull right after.

so yeah believe it or not, im actually not the one that even started putting others down, i was actually just after pummy, but then a group of his friends decided it would be funny to trash talk me.

this is what happens, its the exact same reason i started last time as well, i do tend to go over the line at times, i tend to expose some of their secrets as well, but like i said, im done with all that

Ok :wacko:

Oh! b00 h00 8)  grow up no one is offended that easy.

but they do get butthurt, if i remember correctly even you got butthurt when i killed you a few times on my lock due to you ganking.

so yeah people get butthurt easily, including you

but they do get butthurt, if i remember correctly even you got butthurt when i killed you a few times on my lock due to you ganking.

Wow, That fast  :shok:

heres the proove he will continue his nonsense talking

:facepalm:

Wow, That fast  :shok:

heres the proove he will continue his nonsense talking

:facepalm:

like i said, im still going to defend myself, what did you expect me to tell the kid?

So you mean you wer after me and you failed big time and now u wanna apologize for that?

Just coz I showed you how ganking works, now u want peace? Rofl.

P.S: People like you never change.once a fag always a fag.

Just coz u learned some bad words from ur retarded neighbourhood u think you can use it anywhere lmao, what happened to ur mom's cave?

U shud apologise to ur mom 1st for calling pvpcave is ur mom's cave and u duck every1 in the cave.

Thats wer it started btw u and me,I told to show sm respect then. But a retard like you need a small thing to make it big,later u only suffer like in this case. U always deserve to be in ignore lists ^_^

So you mean you wer after me and you failed big time and now u wanna apologize for that?

Just coz I showed you how ganking works, now u want peace? Rofl.

P.S: People like you never change.once a fag always a fag.

Just coz u learned some bad words from ur retarded neighbourhood u think you can use it anywhere lmao, what happened to ur mom's cave?

U shud apologise to ur mom 1st for calling pvpcave is ur mom's cave and u ♥♥♥♥ every1 in the cave.

Thats wer it started btw u and me,I told to show sm respect then. But a retard like you need a small thing to make it big,later u only suffer like in this case. U always deserve to be in ignore lists ^_^

this is proof that people do get butthurt so easily.

i wonder why you act like i was the one suffering, when it was pretty obvious that i made your warspear experience hell for quite a while.

see, youre still angry and holding a grudge, i must of pissed you off pretty bad then.

im over you, i dumped you over a month ago, get over it

i just want to apologize to the people that i was being an ass to on the forums.

although plenty of you really do have something against me, i really dont hae anything against any of you.

I, well, do it for my own personal amusement i guess, but im done with that.

Just because im gonna stop being an ass doesnt mean i wont defend myself or my opinions.

So if anyone has anything to say, just let it all out

lets just all be friends, gather around a bonfire, and sing kumbaya.

and maybe go to a bar afterwards, drink a few dozen beers, and hook up with plus size women

nice

but keep this profile .gif

this is the funniest i've already seen here

If you asked that a few days back I would of made you cry, but I'm a changed man

The answer to your question is, well,  look to the left of this post, I'm gotek

U making me cry? I find it hard... :lol:

i was about to say same thing ... and i wont forgive  you >.>

don't change ur avatar..."ppl judging a book by its cover"..ik,u really represented that cover" but it also shows u are a funny guy

don't change ur avatar..."ppl judging a book by its cover"..ik,u really represented that cover" but it also shows u are a funny guy

hehe some people just dont have a sense of humor

U making me cry? I find it hard... :lol:

like i said, im done with making fun of people and being a dick, so youre off the hook

ARE YOU STUPID? :) I am Godsrange I never ganked ever!!. Let alone I rarely do pvp cause I camp farming. You must be thinking about this guy down there he's a fake god called gods age.

59319_.png