The Couples of Warspear !!!!

nine0

do people have a gfs in warspear ?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. do people have a gfs in warspear ?

• Yes
    • No

Okay okay we get it we are nerds and like cybersex, how about you? Still failing in real life to get a blow that you come and rage on "nerds" online?

Pffff get a brain.

lol being a geek or nerd doesnt mean one doesnt get "pvssy"

geeks/nerds and losers/dorks are 2 different things

a brain wont help here

that guy needs a heart and courage too

lol being a geek or nerd doesnt mean one doesnt get "pvssy"

geeks/nerds and losers/dorks are 2 different things

a brain wont help here

that guy needs a heart and courage too

A heart and courage wont help him understand basic English.

Also used the stereotypes of the words, just this once for a time. Didnt mean anything weird. Im out.

where was that post again? Can someone find it and quote it here? XD u know the one....

what did you say to me you little....

i got smashed  :lol: :lol: :lol: :fool: , u still dont understand my second post but u want tell me something about smashed ? why u pathetic loosers not just stfu ? :unknw:

u can cry so much u want here ur still a pathetic cunt who live in a handygame .

and yes i judge u. so what. tell ur morality good-human pussyshit to someone else  ;D because i just laugh more about u . being good is boring. please save the world somewhere else, get member of greenpeace and wwf  ;D . i prefer to stay a asshole and get the biggest parts of the cakes :pardon: ur the pussys that i ganked in school 15 years ago

Swaaz time.

>Implying that my english is bad.

>

i got smashed  :lol: :lol: :lol: :fool: , u still dont understand my second post but u want tell me something about smashed ? why u pathetic loosers not just stfu ? :unknw:

u can cry so much u want here ur still a pathetic ♥♥♥♥ who live in a handygame .

^result of who can`t speak english

>Implying he didn`t got smashed.

>Implying a Ws term in real life.

>Implying he`s under-aged

>Implying he had real "pvssy"

>Implying a southpark quote.

You got served!

^End of imply.

Okay okay we get it we are nerds and like cybersex, how about you? Still failing in real life to get a blow that you come and rage on "nerds" online?

Pffff get a brain.

i dont get on nerds in general  :nea: just to people who take this game here to serious. its pathetic. its a fvkin game

even better, my boss' favorite thing to say:

ante gamisou paliopousta....... malaka

"duck off gay cunt, asshole"

BOSSWIN.

ur the pussys that i ganked in school 15 years ago

So you were going to school when being a sperm?

Get your stupidity out of here. You embarass yourself.

"♥♥♥♥ off gay ♥♥♥♥, asshole"

BOSSWIN.

Lol some coworker one day said to him "I dont speak Greek Idk what you are saying"

his reply was '"that means 'I love u'. "

but I kinda knew what he was saying  ;D :rofl:

Lol some coworker one day said to him "I dont speak Greek Idk what you are saying"

his reply was '"that means 'I love u'. "  ;D :rofl:

XDDDDD OHGOD

I puked my icecream coffee from my nose from the laughterThank you xd

u ridiculous guys not even got a fukin job. . i am out of here. nothin more to say , will become just stupid insult vs insult  ;D . this is just the problem of internet-victims. u can say it only here cause ur all strong ip-fighters  ;D . but i prefer to say in ur face and slap ur ugly cvntfaces . i cant so i leave , bye bye b!tches :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :drinks:

what about improve ur english dude  :unknw: seems u cant read or understand  :clapping: . but if u interested in comment in a topic like what u say please dont bother me

. now i am a asshole because i am not a geek with no friends in real life who never seen a pussy ? get a real life dude. i am sorry if i dont like pixel-pvssy. i dont change opinion for poor victims of internet like u  :unknw: :drinks:

:facepalm:  Work on proper grammar and pucntuation, please, thanks. You should stop your condescending attitude in this INTERNATIONAL forum. The people do the best they can with English. Afterall, it is probably their second, third, or even fourth learned language. How many do you know? It's tough to learn another language but, at least they are trying! Do you think like they like to make mistakes or say things wrong? Do you? Probably not-and that is just a guess. Not everyone is perfect and we all make mistakes-even in our "mother tongue".

Hey, we are friends-that's what friends do!  ::) 

Besides, someone needed to say it and I am sure as heck not shy! ha ha ha

I am just sick and tired of people making fun of others when they can't even create a halfway decent sentence! Who are they to judge? They aren't perfect and, even if they said they were that is just a lie. So in the end, that would make then imperfect and a liar.

I can go on but.....it's time for Paranormal Wintess!!!!!! YAY!!!!  :blush:

Enjoy the show or whatever it is xd I watched a few paranormal things last night on youtube, its amazing how certain things go last night. One moment everything is fine, and next before you kno you get a bone-chilling electricity trough your body.

Life is all but explained (same for ugly trolls wasting our time in several topics *wink wink*)

:facepalm:  Work on proper grammar and pucntuation, please, thanks. You should stop your condescending attitude in this INTERNATIONAL forum. The people do the best they can with English. Afterall, it is probably their second, third, or even fourth learned language. How many do you know? It's tough to learn another language but, at least they are trying! Do you think like they like to make mistakes or say things wrong? Do you? Probably not-and that is just a guess. Not everyone is perfect and we all make mistakes-even in our "mother tongue".

u just havent read the posts before . must i care for the feelings or language issues for  someone who say that i like kindergardensex ? read first before u post this nonsense. i answered with improving his english because this little cvnt tried to make me look a childfvcker. i learned 2 languages + motherlanguages + java and php xd, its enough for me

Well...in all honesty I DID attempt to read the comments but, I was totally distracted by the fact that you tried to insult my friend for lack of proper English while your English was only half-attempted. I felt that you absolutely held no regard for proper sentence structure and, that you didn't care that you used that annoying "Text talk" and mixed it with real words.

I am not perfect and certainly am no spellcheck nazi but, wow, just wow. I don't mind if people make mistakes, mispell words here and there, or even forget some. However, if you are at least going to put someone down (or more than one person) at least make sure you have attempted to look educated and not look like an upset fourteen year old with no education.

When I did try to read the whole spam comment, I couldn't. It was like reading a modern day ransom note, and, unfortunately I lost interest in trying to read the rest.

I really could care less if he insulted you, you were insulting others and trying to look "above the rest" and failed. Now you're mad because some people are telling you the truth-that you are no better than any one human being. That is life. No one is better or less-than anyone else in the world. We are all important and amazing in our own ways.

A lot of people in WS are good people. They deserve respect just like anyone else you would come across in real life. Just because you can't see them doesn't mean they don't have feelings or opinions. You have absolutely no idea what is going in their real life-maybe someone needs a kind word.

In the end, we are human and need the same basic needs. We all bleed, we all cry, we all laugh. So, what's it to you that someone finds love in real life or the internet-or by chance? It isn't up to you who gets to love who. Their decisions have no real consequence on your life.

All in all, my point is, it was wrong for you to insult people-and- it was wrong for people to insult you too. However, attempting to make others look inferior is not going to make you any fans-but it will gain you attention in a negative manner. If you try to push others they will push you back. It is not a world where you give shit and people will sit and take it. I don't care who started what. You just can't go into a place in real life or on the internet and think it's okay to start ripping people apart because you are unhappy-or for whatever disturbing reason you feel. That is bullying. Period. It's same the old saying "Think before you speak".

So, there you have it. That is how I feel on this whole agrument. How about we just let it go now and get back to the real thread!  :give_rose:

Congrats to all of you who have found love, and for those of you who still are searching, don't give up.  ;)

damn guys, please get a life. u should searching on google for the link back to reality  :wacko: :tease: :tease: :tease:

go partying or whatever to find a partner but not in a ♥♥♥♥in 2D Game . Its so pathetic . some day if u look back u will feel ahamed for this shit

:facepalm:

This is my first post and i dont insult anyone in it . If people feel touched of that i am not a fan of cyberlove its not my problem . I really dont care. I am  free to say my opnion whenever i want .

Well...in all honesty I DID attempt to read the comments but, I was totally distracted by the fact that you tried to insult my friend for lack of proper English while your English was only half-attempted. I felt that you absolutely held no regard for proper sentence structure and, that you didn't care that you used that annoying "Text talk" and mixed it with real words.

I am not perfect and certainly am no spellcheck nazi but, wow, just wow. I don't mind if people make mistakes, mispell words here and there, or even forget some. However, if you are at least going to put someone down (or more than one person) at least make sure you have attempted to look educated and not look like an upset fourteen year old with no education.

When I did try to read the whole spam comment, I couldn't. It was like reading a modern day ransom note, and, unfortunately I lost interest in trying to read the rest.

I really could care less if he insulted you, you were insulting others and trying to look "above the rest" and failed. Now you're mad because some people are telling you the truth-that you are no better than any one human being. That is life. No one is better or less-than anyone else in the world. We are all important and amazing in our own ways.

A lot of people in WS are good people. They deserve respect just like anyone else you would come across in real life. Just because you can't see them doesn't mean they don't have feelings or opinions. You have absolutely no idea what is going in their real life-maybe someone needs a kind word.

In the end, we are human and need the same basic needs. We all bleed, we all cry, we all laugh. So, what's it to you that someone finds love in real life or the internet-or by chance? It isn't up to you who gets to love who. Their decisions have no real consequence on your life.

All in all, my point is, it was wrong for you to insult people-and- it was wrong for people to insult you too. However, attempting to make others look inferior is not going to make you any fans-but it will gain you attention in a negative manner. If you try to push others they will push you back. It is not a world where you give shit and people will sit and take it. I don't care who started what. You just can't go into a place in real life or on the internet and think it's okay to start ripping people apart because you are unhappy-or for whatever disturbing reason you feel. That is bullying. Period. It's same the old saying "Think before you speak".

So, there you have it. That is how I feel on this whole agrument. How about we just let it go now and get back to the real thread!  :give_rose:

Congrats to all of you who have found love, and for those of you who still are searching, don't give up.  ;)

Maybe my English is not from Oxford but ...  I was many times for work in UK, France,Netherlands and i never got only 1 single problem with that people havent understand me so i really dont care.

The point is that u just  defend ur friend without reason.  He insulted  me in a way what in my country would be already enough to bring him infront of a court . I dont let anyone say to me that i like to ♥♥♥♥ with children. He would say this only 1 fukin time in real life to me .

I give u respect for that ur loyal to your friend cause i care about loyality alot . But this is not the right case .

BTW i really dont fukin care if i impress people with education or not . I know what i learned at school and in live and i am sure its more than the most people here . At same time i am sure that here are people who are more educated than me . I have eat more shit in live than anyone else here but this is past. I was never so happy like now so .... Noooooooo i am not unhappy. And i dont must hide my opinion capito

who cares, i dont live in this game i am sorry but i just dont like cybersex and kindergardenlove  :unknw:

of this post he answered me with i should make a topic of how much i love kindergarden-cybersex . If u still not understand why i answer him with improving his english than i am very sorry for u.

from hearing , i cant speak dutch, and this is the last what i comment of u b!tch

:aggressive: see heres his story, someone pissed in his cyber wheaties, then his cyber mom wouldn't give him the cyber nipple, then his cyber momma told him he was adopted from another cyber family, so that just ruined his whole cyber day so he was mean to his cyber gf, so she left him and here we r now!  :cray: this is why he's such a douche  :shok:

:aggressive: see heres his story, someone pissed in his cyber wheaties, then his cyber mom wouldn't give him the cyber nipple, then his cyber momma told him he was adopted from another cyber family, so that just ruined his whole cyber day so he was mean to his cyber gf, so she left him and here we r now!  :cray: this is why he's such a douche  :shok:

bla bla bla :) in real life u anyway would wanna date me. Girls loving bad boys . Its in ur nature, dont ask me why. U got some nice titties  ;D :lol:

:rofl: omg this kid thinks hes cute or somethin. sry hun but I would NEVER even look ur way in real life, Ppl like u r not my type and never will be. Judging ppl doesn't make u a "bad boy" either it just makes u a lame pathetic loser, so plz get over urself, a "bad boy" is a guy that does dangerous things to build a rep but doesn't judge others and cares about others wellbeing, ur just a pathetic excuse for a boy who will never be happy inlove cuz ur always judging ppl.

@cal Im good hbu?  ;D

:rofl: omg this kid thinks hes cute or somethin. sry hun but I would NEVER even look ur way in real life, Ppl like u r not my type and never will be. Judging ppl doesn't make u a "bad boy" either it just makes u a lame pathetic loser, so plz get over urself, a "bad boy" is a guy that does dangerous things to build a rep but doesn't judge others and cares about others wellbeing, ur just a pathetic excuse for a boy who will never be happy inlove cuz ur always judging ppl.

@cal Im good hbu?  ;D

i have expect that u say somethin like this ;D , but i know its just bla bla , we say here quiet water are deep and dirty  ;D and u dont know nothin about me and my real life and things i did . i never said that my comments here make me a bad boy. only pathetic cvnts think they are bad for writing something in internet. i know i would lay u down  in some days b!tch  ;D u can say what u want . its in ur DNA

:blush: awe someones a lil salty cuz he got rejected. this is why bitter ppl like u judge others. I dont usually judge ppl unless I talk to them for a while and sir, I have enough to judge u. and jut fyi I've been called worse so if thats all u got I feel sry for u. And Im one of the rare females on here that will knock ur azz out in rl as well as here. so if u think ur big enough come find me and we can see whos the "all talk" and whos the badazz.  :rofl: Your the one that put ur big nose into this topic and started critisizing ppl here becuz they have internet gfs or bfs. if its not for u then just leave this topic and let these ppl go on about their buisness.  :friends:

:blush: awe someones a lil salty cuz he got rejected. this is why bitter ppl like u judge others. I dont usually judge ppl unless I talk to them for a while and sir, I have enough to judge u. and jut fyi I've been called worse so if thats all u got I feel sry for u. And Im one of the rare females on here that will knock ur azz out in rl as well as here. so if u think ur big enough come find me and we can see whos the "all talk" and whos the badazz.  :rofl: Your the one that put ur big nose into this topic and started critisizing ppl here becuz they have internet gfs or bfs. if its not for u then just leave this topic and let these ppl go on about their buisness.  :friends:

well i dont see it like critizisizing , i call it giving a tip ::) .  well i like girls who are wild  ::) come and kick my azz  :blush: send me a pm if u ever visit Berlin :P