The Couples of Warspear !!!!

nine0

do people have a gfs in warspear ?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. do people have a gfs in warspear ?

• Yes
    • No

• 2 weeks later...

Oldie but ladyspirit (almawade now) and xandersw in rl 2 n half year long. And also we both played this game.

But since its over, xander gave me his account and so he stopped. But still we r just friends. Sometimes i miss him  :sorry: but its better on this way now  :good:

Oldie but ladyspirit (almawade now) and xandersw in rl 2 n half year long. And also we both played this game.

But since its over, xander gave me his account and so he stopped. But still we r just friends. Sometimes i miss him  :sorry: but its better on this way now  :good:

Ah.. the memories of the past..

Tell Xander that Cal said hi if you see the lill kickboxer again.

Ah.. the memories of the past..

Tell Xander that Cal said hi if you see the lill kickboxer again.

I will do :good: thank u :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

I dont have a warspear girlfriend that i will never meet in real life.. how sad... oh well i guess i will have to live with a real one.

u can also have a date with someone u know who live in same town and also play warspear

demoledor diosodin caza and sheal have a swingers relationship.

they run around blowing each other kisses as they gank nadir area XD

they also gossip about how many pots I use, when they need 3-4 ppl + mobs + pots for 1 little low amp mage XD

demoledor diosodin caza and sheal have a swingers relationship.

they run around blowing each other kisses as they gank nadir area XD

they also gossip about how many pots I use, when they need 3-4 ppl + mobs + pots for 1 little low amp mage XD

pity you, I saw you walking vat attack you and notice that you remove 188 atak and remembered that I was with hp regen ring of bone 32 atak miss my staff +2 ..... I only went so stupid cross and follow me and what other mc kill you, do not always hang out with good set or not remember when kill your druid 1vs 1 to your mage using pot 1 vs 1 to your shaman in arena ..... etc. quietly looks better because I do not speak to you I do not care....i crossing to change the set ;) bye pro mecha

:! :!

wat? 

I cant understand 80% of that

anyways, I know you run away EVERY  time you meet me alone. you only fight with 4 locks around you

lol, but the 4-5 of you gank me at pvp cave almost every day

"Expert" players yall are, huh?

I go kill mcs in their own town with weak mage, by myself

so Im sorry putita fea, but its me who pities you

edit:

ah, heres a few.

everyday thing

too bad I dont take screens of everything XD

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

wat? 

anyways, I know you run away EVERY  time you meet me alone. you only fight with 4 locks around you

edit:

ah, heres a few.

everyday thing

killed someone? if you go to the cave where elves are more like tonyguerra wants to kill me and those who were above that cave do not expect to not attack and exploit to attack others ... me before I spent in caracans elf to say that if you come to caravans mc is not great ... apart only see you at nadir lol ... and uses potiones who did not or do not remember that one day you spent four potiones pfff to do cross tube to regenerate mana .... Callese best in your photos I see nothing surprising better make a video where several mc alone kill without pot ... bye wick pro...

full of shit Mr ganker

Im allowed to use pots 4v1

grow some manhood learn to fight alone, pathetic lock

lol so you and can run away and let your boyfriends jump me?

same story as every day?

dont worry, I will catch you slipping one day :bomb:

Опубликованное фото

lol so you and can run away and let your boyfriends jump me?

same story as every day?

dont worry, I will catch you slipping one day :bomb:

Опубликованное фото

lol afraid.. Bye mage pro

wat? 

edit:

ah, heres a few.

everyday thing

all of those 4/5 ppl group run from marceline alone, or stay and try 1vs1 but needed pots to win. demoledor is so pro i one time made him pot 3x (on his +9 shaman) without potting once myself ahah

yes, its hard to find them alone and when you do they run scared, chased dio many times all the way to mc caravan (guess he was trying to find some help on the way there)

Orrrr you can meet somebody in real life and force them to play warspear.  Me and travifive did not meet in this game lol

Thats likely thesame idea  as what i mean lol  :shok: :good:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

damn guys, please get a life. u should searching on google for the link back to reality  :wacko: :tease: :tease: :tease:

go partying or whatever to find a partner but not in a duckin 2D Game . Its so pathetic . some day if u look back u will feel ahamed for this shit

:facepalm:

damn guys, please get a life. u should searching on google for the link back to reality  :wacko: :tease: :tease: :tease:

go partying or whatever to find a partner but not in a ♥♥♥♥in 2D Game . Its so pathetic . some day if u look back u will feel ahamed for this shit

:facepalm:

Judging other people online.

You're no better than them.

Judging other people online.

You're no better than them.

who cares, i dont live in this game i am sorry but i just dont like cybersex and kindergardenlove  :unknw:

Then make a topic about how much you love kindergarden-cybersex. Take care

ps: not interested in your sick mind.

what about improve ur english dude  :unknw: seems u cant read or understand  :clapping: . but if u interested in comment in a topic like what u say please dont bother me

. now i am a asshole because i am not a geek with no friends in real life who never seen a pussy ? get a real life dude. i am sorry if i dont like pixel-pvssy. i dont change opinion for poor victims of internet like u  :unknw: :drinks:

Implying that I`m a victim? You surely seem to kno me, so tell me more about yourself. You have my interest for 5secs.... Alright so your no one, you like to randomely judge? that`s pretty bad. What`s that? I never heard of a pvssy, nor did google.

You say your a joker? Yeah I can tell by your "never seen pussy joke" that`s just hilarious (sarcasm for a low brainer like you)

could u do me a favour and stop talk to me  :unknw: ? i feel scared of people who have as first thought kindergardensex if they read my post :bad: .

maybe u can get some psychotherapy . sure they can help u . normally i dont talk with pedo-gangsters but if u get some therapy i ll give u second chance  :drinks:

could u do me a favour and stop talk to me  :unknw: ? i feel scared of people who have as first thought kindergardensex if they read my post :bad: .

maybe u can get some psychotherapy . sure they can help u . normally i dont talk with pedo-gangsters but if u get some therapy i ll give u second chance  :drinks:

Okay okay we get it we are nerds and like cybersex, how about you? Still failing in real life to get a blow that you come and rage on "nerds" online?

Pffff get a brain.