The spider lord

In the beginning of the Islands,  there was a shaman, his name was barius.

He always fight with honor and pride, but once in the battle against those elfs, something horryifing was coming up That barius wont espect.

Barius told his army to fight with no mercy, a lot of blood was flewn on the field....

Barius was the last man standing against the elfs, he tried to win the battle for his land, but he lost.

The elfs took him away to elder elestrin.

Here is the mighty barius said one of the elfs to elder elestrin.

Here with have barius the shaman who thought he could beat our army said elder elestrin.

You shouldnt have fight our army barius, because now you will be our slave forever!!!

Barius was shocked and said : wh-wh- what u gonna do with me...?

Ill will brainwash you to be my minion in battle, so you will fight your own friends muahahahah.

Elder elestrin brought barius to the stone of blessing where she would make him a slave.

Elder elestrin said to barius: what are ur last words before ill make u my minion?

Barius said: MOUNTAIN CLAN AND FORSAKEN WILL NEVER GIVE UP!!

How wonderfull barius, but now its done with u.

Elder elestrin spoke some words to do the spell: haza kama shaaa!

Barius felt strange, his skin changed to elven skin and began to get ELF EARS!

Barius was shocked and he saw himself turning into a elf boy.

Elder elestrin was evil laughing when barius was transforming.

Barius said : what can i do for you master?

She said: go to the place where you were born and i m give u a spell so u can controll spiders to help u.

Barius went to MOUNTAIN clan and he hide his elf ears for the mcs.

All mcs were relieved that barius was back.

Berkus had a strange feeling about barius, he was diffrent then he could remember...

Berkus, reric and barius were sitting around the table in the tavern. They were drinken some velvet and were eating some cinnamon Bread.

Berkus asked barius to wear off his hat but Barius refused to put It off.

Berkus said to Reric: get barius!!

Berkus Put off the hat of Barius and they were shocked, barius Who they loved has changed in their worst nightmare...

Barius said the spell that elder elestrin gave him.

an army of spiders from the mountains were heading to barius. The spiders were coming, you saw those ugly and bloodthirsty creatures coming towards berkus and Reric.

Berkus said loud: ALL MCS, BE PREPARED TO FIGHT!!

A bloody fight was going on, spider legs flew in the air, the mcs got posioned by the spiders and died in some secondes.

many spiders and mcs were dead, only berkus, reric and barius were left...

barius realized he could never win it. He said: bye berkus, you will never get me muhahaha!!

Berkus shouted: BARIUS ONCE A DAY ILL CURE YOU!

barius teleported himself with a teleportation scroll to the spider mountains...

Barius wasnt the old barius and so ppl called him the spider lord because he controlled the spiders on the mountain... Barius will never transform in himself again...

This was my story :drinks:

I hope u liked it :blush:

I love how you can fantasize about how bosses were created =3 nnggnn

XD, i was always wondering how that spider lord his name was created and tadaaaa :lol:

:good:  Thumbs Up for you my friend :good: 

Ive never done a MC and now im interested just to fight this "Barius"