[2020.06.22] Event of the week "Chronicle of Times: Heritage of the ancients" and Holiday Weekly ratings Tournament!

Peony

bd_art_1200x630.png

Friends!

Flipping through the pages on the history of Arinar, you encounter new fascinating mysteries. They had been well hidden under the dust of distant times for many a year. The most important among them is the secret of unique treasures of the ancient warriors! For this week only, you will be able to access part of this incredible heritage, so hurry up!

• Bonewinged Guard costume added to all heroic and mythic Dungeons (drop chance increases with the dungeon level);
  • Enhanced Skill Cooldown book added to all mythic Dungeons (drop chance increases with the dungeon level);
  • 2 rewards for the completing easy, normal, hard and heroic Dungeons "Rotting Garden", "Termitary", "Tree of the Seasons", "Technopolis";
  • 3 rewards for the completing mythic Dungeons "Rotting Garden", "Termitary", "Tree of the Seasons", "Technopolis";
  • x2 Guild points in all Dungeons.

Event time: 22.06 13:00 CEST - 29.06 12:00 CEST

Also, don't forget about the Holiday Weekly ratings Tournament with
50 prize-winning places in the "Mythic Dungeons completed" category with incredible rewards this week:

1st place: Enhanced Skill Cooldown book and 100 Caches of the Guardians of Time
2nd place: 75 Caches of the Guardians of Time
3rd place: 50 Caches of the Guardians of Time
4-10 places: 20 Caches of the Guardians of Time
11-20 places: 10 Caches of the Guardians of Time
21-50 places: 5 Caches of the Guardians of Time

Tournament time: 22.06 00:00 CEST - 29.06 00:00 CEST

See you in the game!
AIGRIND

On 6/20/2020 at 4:06 PM, Peony said:

3 rewards for the completing mythic Dungeons "Rotting Garden", "Termitary", "Tree of the Seasons", "Technopolis";

what about BG(berengar)  and sea tramps mythic dungeons?

Edited by Sai Chandra

Just now, Sai Chandra said:
On 6/20/2020 at 1:36 PM, Peony said:

3 rewards for the completing mythic Dungeons "Rotting Garden", "Termitary", "Tree of the Seasons", "Technopolis";

what about BG(berengar) mythic dungeons?

and sea tramps?

and what about mermen mythical? xD

3 minutes ago, Sai Chandra said:

2 minutes ago, Zurp said:

and sea tramps?

30 минут назад, Sai Chandra сказал:

29 минут назад, Zurp сказал:

and sea tramps?

Note on the name of the topic. BG is strange, but it can be explained by the fact, that this instance not on the Ayvondil.

46 минут назад, Sai Chandra сказал:

You can find all the information above. If something isn't there, it shouldn't be

On 6/22/2020 at 2:50 PM, Peony said:

You can find all the information above. If something isn't there, it shouldn't be

hi peony i want to create new char at ru amber can ı find help there ?. when skylore relase btw.

Edited by crnoss

On 6/30/2020 at 8:12 PM, crnoss said:

can you make turkish language many players playing from our region...

Unfortunately, translations require a huge amount of work and there is just not enough players from Turkey yet. But everything is possible in the future.

10 hours ago, Akasha said:

Unfortunately, translations require a huge amount of work and there is just not enough players from Turkey yet. But everything is possible in the future.

Ty for answer.There will ve warspear 2?.Whats ur char name btw.U look pro can help me.

11 hours ago, crnoss said:

Ty for answer.There will ve warspear 2?.Whats ur char name btw.U look pro can help me.

No plans for Warspear 2, the goal is to improve this game for our active players. No second version is planned.

3 hours ago, Akasha said:

No plans for Warspear 2, the goal is to improve this game for our active players. No second version is planned.

Yeah i need help at MC Side can u help

21 minutes ago, crnoss said:

It's way easier to try to find people on the world chat of your server than on forum. 

On 7/3/2020 at 10:41 AM, crnoss said:

Work takes too much time for me to be able to help players in game, I'm sorry. Like Higgings said, you can use the game chat. I has been working for me.

On 7/3/2020 at 12:55 PM, crnoss said:

Ty higgin. İm fan of akasha i wondered her name

:hi:  I'm Marina irl. 

9 hours ago, Akasha said:

Work takes too much time for me to be able to help players in game, I'm sorry. Like Higgings said, you can use the game chat. I has been working for me.

nc to meet you orçun yuv. me

On 7/7/2020 at 6:13 PM, Akasha said:

marina how pass ayvondil is there a video at forum.İ cant find u at facebook btw.

It has been Friday. And no speed book dropped till now in USA server. Can you check? there might be a bug that admins didn't add book in dgs. I'm asking coz not even one book dropped. Hope u understand

Edited by coldeher

• Peony unpinned this topic