Buying bg drop

DragneiIll

Could you please be so kind and stop the off topic? Anyway this thread is useless as nobody is that stupid to sell BG drops (not to mention they become personal once weared) -> usually if they are not for the class of the person who drops them, he passes to a crew member..at least this is how we do it.

Could you please be so kind and stop the off topic? Anyway this thread is useless as nobody is that stupid to sell BG drops (not to mention they become personal once weared) -> usually if they are not for the class of the person who drops them, he passes to a crew member..at least this is how we do it.

lol! Exactly! And even if (hypotheticaly) no1 in you party needs it no1 would sell for gold!

true me and my team(party) shares rare items :) thats why we love our team :D:D:D:D TRUEEEEEE

yes but grocery didnt do this!! infact she didnt told the party what she got ...nomore farm bg with her :facepalm:

i hate this thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't you remember that drag guy got his 15k coins back from blankz jerk :D

He dare to pay rare sword with 15k mc lol...what a rich boy

Don't you remember that drag guy got his 15k coins back from blankz jerk :D

He dare to pay rare sword with 15k mc lol...what a rich boy

Hmm I not rich dude I only want my acc be good,and I dont buy sword but axe bg drop

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i wonder who would sell bg drops??? der are some people sell it though.... ;D ....one other thing, i've never seen any bd ar barb having a full bg armor....i think the gm forgot to input them in the game....thats my thought though...lo...in any case if der is some barbarian or bladedancer having a full set of bg armor then pls tell us.....all ive seen so far are the light and cloth armor bg in trade chat....never seen any heavy bg equips...lol....maybe its just me....lol....in any case, hve fun playing the game....

Chars:-

US-Sapphire

Hantwo------(weakest)lvl 18 bladedancer

Xhantwo----(weakest) lvl 7 Barbarian

Chaugath---(weakest) lvl 13 Druid

the weakest chars in Warspear....lol....im soooooooo NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBB...ahahahaahahahaah..... :facepalm: :facepalm: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: