Level 6 RANK

YouWish

I do agree 4-6 has the newbies tryin to learn but at the same time if i leveled up and did what im doin now in that arena id still win more then id looz. Its not just cause i spend money on game its because my teamates also are very good to picj up the slack.

And also we know there is newbies we dont just murder them we try our best to do 1v1 so they can learn...

We also help them quest were well known cause we help not just kill.

No neeed  too even say anything else lvl 20 pro :facepalm:

Because only arena-stats proves someone understands the game and allows to give an oppinion...  :facepalm:

Because only arena-stats proves someone understands the game and allows to give an oppinion...  :facepalm:

let him live in his own world, makes it easier to exile him

Not having the worst rank ever prove you are bad player and not having top prove that you re  good.

I just know that. Im not saying that jswaaz is good and u re bad, is not a law.

But rank does not prove anything at all.

I cant say that Ithanbr or teyuya (i was first in rank till ithan came and in one month amplify more than me in a year and in one month did the same ammounts of arenas that i did spamming tickets for almost a year. And now teyuya come with his +10.

Well they both beat me 1 vs 1 but if i had same amp as them HAHAHAHA i assure you they dnt even make me tickles.

I Tried to hold myself back from saying this but what ever ;D  I would like to see this unknownshot guy come to EU lvl 6 arena and see if he can beat Legionneer or something like that :lol:  That wont happen and its a fact since he has +8 or 9 lvl 9 bow in lvl6 arena ;D  ( He is a remnant of the Rank days so he was able to wield that bow when game changed to level system) Cant wait to see his crying face :crazy: 

Edit: Forgot to mention that If you are so rich then making lvl 6 arena ranger should be no prob right XD

Aw thnx for looking up my arena rank, wanna kno more about me stalker?

lmao ur calling someone a stalker o.O bahahaha genius!

Aw thnx for looking up my arena rank, wanna kno more about me stalker?

Hey bro drop this shit already! This post clearly said CONGRATULATIONS TO UKNOWSHOT FOR RANKING 1 IN ARENA ->4-6fuc.k OFF AND GO HATE ON A POST OF NOOBASS +0 People with Top Arena Ranks, oops, they don't exist, then go do something

Else, If you don't like The people that do arena 4-6 then go suck a dick, because any hate on these posts won't be the cause of our retiring, we will keep doing arena 4-6, If noobs come across, bad luck, it would be the same shit if I find myself battling Nasibbaik in 15-18. We do whatever the fuc.k we want, If you don't have money to amp your shit then dont go hate on people that can.  :facepalm:

A broken fckn yo-yo would amuse you  ;D.  Yes and as said I never said I'm the best player in this game :facepalm: but u act like u are but yes after 15m of looking for ya I finally seen just how prooo u are. I knew ya were weak. But damn lmao :wacko:and to the other moron in eu why would I remake a noob to please u by going and fightn ur hero legion.  And Ive met him..learn what ya are talkn about.. maybe u should go look at his bow again lmao. So u can see that ur FACTs are fckd up its not 8 its not lvl9  :shok:

That`s new to me. I`m telling you buddy, I`ll erase your existance easily. Lowbies talking crap to me have logged out because I wouldn`t stop mutilating them.

Care to talk more crap and you might make it to my list.

You judge me for being weak, that`s rather hilarious. Go ask around who I am and what I`m capible off. Then talk to me again.

i was gonna read the full drama but i got tired at page 3 so i jumped here to reply:

Unknownshot #1 pro op hyper killer ranger lvl 6

Youwish #1 pro hyper enduranced slayer bd lvl 6

Lyena #1 hyper crying weak chicken, while pros own her randomly

Rednek hyper cool op bd

Prince #1 pro cool with bag full of junk but cool-looking items :D

That`s new to me. I`m telling you buddy, I`ll erase your existance easily. Lowbies talking crap to me have logged out because I wouldn`t stop mutilating them.

You judge me for being weak, that`s rather hilarious. Go ask around who I am and what I`m capible off. Then talk to me again.

I have and all any body says is ur a nobody, one say ya just a shyt talkn forum queer"exact words". I just call u a useless waste of space..put me on ur list.  Lmao noobcake... U and both ya noob buddy's don't know shyt about PvP or a arena...no stop reading and go quest or farm signed #1 pro lvl6 motha ducken RANGER

i was gonna read the full drama but i got tired at page 3 so i jumped here to reply:

Rednek hyper cool op bd

panchens #1 beast lvl 20 killing pro.  :shok: prince #1 damage dealing pally with full slots of every event item around

You sound dumber and dumber with every reply. Anyway, go ahead and ask at PvP who I am and what I do. I`m a better person and player so suck it up. =3

You sound dumber and dumber with every reply. Anyway, go ahead and ask at PvP who I am and what I do. I`m a better person and player so suck it up. =3

I don't have to ask I already know. If u were sum PvP beast shaman....u wouldnt die 70% of the times u been in arena. Atleast u won 1 outta the 5 u went this week...pathetic. lol u musta had a good partner to save ya and pick up the dead weight in that one...prob had good random pro partner like kernlabba, debuffer,ladygi then they prob waited for u to finish ya tix cause they didn't want a random noob like you a second time.......now eat a bagg of dcks

I don't have to ask I already know. If u were sum PvP beast shaman....u wouldnt die 70% of the times u been in arena. Atleast u won 1 outta the 5 u went this week...pathetic. lol u musta had a good partner to save ya and pick up the dead weight in that one...prob had good random pro partner like kernlabba, debuffer,ladygi then they prob waited for u to finish ya tix cause they didn't want a random noob like you a second time.......now eat a bagg of dcks

Fyi Kern and Caliptra have been trained by me, they simpely got better gears then I have. I`m still build on the old gears that a newbie like you doesn`t even kno about. Sucks that you didn`t check your facts.

Btw let me tell you this for the 3th time, Arena is NOT PvP. Got it moron?

Check your facts on your next post, it bothers me to translate you.

Rednek hyper cool op bd

Nothing about me  :cray:

59333_.png

59334_.png

59335_.png

59336_.png

Congrats to the original posters, #1 sure does take a lot of time to achieve. Good on you!

That being said.. for me 4-6 bracket is fun with minimal stats, minimal skill points, low max HP.. always said this before it's like piloting scarecrows.. like a comedy show.. but when high amps are in the mix it just becomes a pewpew race.. rush and mash power shots. For me this is no definition of 'skill' or 'pro', just time spent with big numbers and wee little opponents. I think this is the point some people in this thread are trying to get across but are lacking the skills to converse without troll or condescendence.

You all should stop taking this subject so serious, just making yourselves look silly. Put down the red bulls, dick sucking jokes, bravado and testosterone and go play this game?

Congrats to the original posters, #1 sure does take a lot of time to achieve. Good on you!

That being said.. for me 4-6 bracket is fun with minimal stats, minimal skill points, low max HP.. always said this before it's like piloting scarecrows.. like a comedy show.. but when high amps are in the mix it just becomes a pewpew race.. rush and mash power shots. For me this is no definition of 'skill' or 'pro', just time spent with big numbers and wee little opponents. I think this is the point some people in this thread are trying to get across but are lacking the skills to converse without troll or condescendence.

You all should stop taking this subject so serious, just making yourselves look silly. Put down the red bulls, dick sucking jokes, bravado and testosterone and go play this game?

Where is the +2 Karma button? dnt f**ucking find it.

Normally I wouldn`t even make such a big deal about it, but these clowns started attacking me with the 4 of them. If there`s something I don`t like its hotshots.

Gues I`ll just ignore there future hatred from now on. Ty Kaw

ps: You`re not my enemy anymore.

Lol...

4-6 is fun i wont lie but...

It only takes a novice and you already can kill most of the opponents you face

Then you can amp your weapon and even a poor player could get +6 easy

Then amp helmet armor gloves boots... Can get +4 easy no signs

Then you buy arena belt and some other armors and amp them

Then if your lucky you buy or receive ice queen set or halloween

Then Buy 5 lvl halloween weapon and amp it

And umm... Oh yeah Use Runes and Enchants on ur items xD

So a player with a combination of the above items or all of them at +8 or higher amp can pretty much kill 1 vs 2 very easy just imagine how much damage he can deal lol

Its ok if you go against others with novice or any rare items like you but im sure that most of the time you go against 600-800 hp noobs lol each time you use a ticket you have near 90% to win

Dont forget that an OP player like this usually teams up with another top rank or strong player ;)

Then poor newbies are really ♥♥♥♥ed for sure ;D

I have a 11 lvl Rogue i will up to 14 lvl for now i already have the 13 lvl gear with a +7 dirk with old crystal enchant and im only missing a sword which i will buy soon and try for +7 or +8 or buy a high amp already sword at +7 or +8 if im lucky enough

14 lvl best lvl in my opinion you can beat or deal serious damage even to very high lvls and can go cl or just kill elfs in irsenort for fun ;)

Btw after reading what happened with elf side in Sapphire server i dont trust any high amp player ;)

Ok first of all dont try and put all this on lvl 4-6 arena. Same goes for all arenas when it comes to victories.

Were the bad guys cause we put time and money in are builds so we can become the best?

No soon as i finish gettin my arena gear for the next arena im going to lvl up.

Nobody said we were the best on the game. We were giving props then you get a fuk sticks that wana comment and talk shyt to us cause there still in the stone ages with there gear. Thats not our fault.

Do i have money to spend? Yes. Do i plan on lvlin up? Yes. But unlike some people i plan on gettin my gear before i do so, so that im prepared for my opponents.

This is a pay to win game people who pay will ( if they know what there doing)  will win.

Dont be mad at us for trying to be good at what we do.

Either show some respect or leave us the duck alone.

Were not askin for your approval.

That being said i look forward to lvling up and kicking some ass in a arena near you

Your truly, Rednek

And by the way how did we attack you? You posted on our forum with your big azz mouth.

Try again with your bullshyt lies.

No sympathy here bro

Run your dik suckers somewhere else

My girlfriend and i leveled up some chars together.

Our goal is also getting arena gear before we hit the level. With all chars (except our first) we stayed at level 10. We did quests and shooted some mobs for gold. And we bought almost all lvl 9 equip (except my warlock, he uses some quest items, but locks are OP). We don't amp and we only enchant with daily gifts. Still we win a lot. Our combination warlock (gf) + necro (me) had a win ratio of 80-90%. The lock didn't even had an enchant in the (+1) staff  ;D

We had a lot of hard fights but we also won sometimes of the no. 1-10 in the arena-lists. And we even made a nice friend in game with it!  :friends:

We had challenges in lvl 10.... with novices sets team up in lvl 6 that isn't a challenge... but if it is a goal in the game for someone then it it OK. Everyone has his own goals and makes his own fun  :good:

My girlfriend and i leveled up some chars together.

Our goal is also getting arena gear before we hit the level. With all chars (except our first) we stayed at level 10. We did quests and shooted some mobs for gold. And we bought almost all lvl 9 equip (except my warlock, he uses some quest items, but locks are OP). We don't amp and we only enchant with daily gifts. Still we win a lot. Our combination warlock (gf) + necro (me) had a win ratio of 80-90%. The lock didn't even had an enchant in the (+1) staff  ;D

We had a lot of hard fights but we also won sometimes of the no. 1-10 in the arena-lists. And we even made a nice friend in game with it!  :friends:

We had challenges in lvl 10.... with novices sets team up in lvl 6 that isn't a challenge... but if it is a goal in the game for someone then it it OK. Everyone has his own goals and makes his own fun  :good:

And then , with time, that necro/lock grow, and still having that ratio.

And lock still with some 9 items. :D

59373_.png

♥♥♥♥ ur list queef sniffer lmmfao grow a dick and shut the  ♥♥♥♥ up bahaha

In other words 6 lvl arena = :facepalm:

Stay 6 lvl all you want but you wont get many respect

Real challenge starts from 10 lvl arena when even newbies can get enough gold to buy 7 lvl to 10 lvl equipment ;D

Anyway congrats for rank 1 after arena reset i will try to get rank 1...

in 14 lvl + arena lmfao

In other words 6 lvl arena = :facepalm:

Stay 6 lvl all you want but you wont get many respect

Real challenge starts from 10 lvl arena when even newbies can get enough gold to buy 7 lvl to 10 lvl equipment ;D

Anyway congrats for rank 1 after arena reset i will try to get rank 1...

in 14 lvl + arena lmfao

thx bro on the congrats.  But we all taken the 14 arena in next season too...we will see ya there.  Gl :)

Dont think so unless you go Emerald server ;D

Im never moving out of Emerald its the best server ever

lol kk we won't. Bump then.  Gl anywayz

Nothing about me  :cray:

ok

Profundo #1 hyper skilled pro enduranced master dk lvl 4

Profunda #1 hyper op pro sun damager dealer lvl 5

Hey bro drop this shit already! This post clearly said CONGRATULATIONS TO UKNOWSHOT FOR RANKING 1 IN ARENA ->4-6<-! It didn't said something like, UKNOWSHOT is better than Maleshemale or that +0 "champ" that thinks he is gonna win some kind of prize by playing without amps, IF NONE OF YOU HAVE A TOP RANK LN ANY OF YOUR CHARACTERS THEN fuc.k OFF AND GO HATE ON A POST OF NOOBASS +0 People with Top Arena Ranks, oops, they don't exist, then go do something

Else, If you don't like The people that do arena 4-6 then go suck a dick, because any hate on these posts won't be the cause of our retiring, we will keep doing arena 4-6, If noobs come across, bad luck, it would be the same shit if I find myself battling Nasibbaik in 15-18. We do whatever the fuc.k we want, If you don't have money to amp your shit then dont go hate on people that can.  :facepalm:

i was best ranked druid AND best ranked ranger in arena season 1 for my arena bracket you inbred prick  ::)

>implying arena season 2 matters

i was best ranked druid AND best ranked ranger in arena season 1 for my arena bracket you inbred prick  ::)

>implying arena season 2 matters

Leave the boys Swaaz, they are "innocent"