Level 6 RANK

YouWish

Wow i read 2 pages of this topic and got fed up with the drama.

Firstly congrats on rank #1 of lvl6 tier.

I Hope your win ratio does that rank justice.

Secondly, swaaz is making a statement on amps and that is to be respected regardless of his attitude towards other players.

He has been know for the great use of tactics and skills also. I Dare anyone to meet him in pvp with +0 amps.

Thirdly, maleshaman was at a point basically saying that the higher the tier the higher the skill required to win.

Every tier should be respected. But the higher the tier the more respect is earned.

That's all i have to say to the drama that was happening on the first few pages xD

Wow i read 2 pages of this topic and got fed up with the drama.

Firstly congrats on rank #1 of lvl6 tier.

I Hope your win ratio does that rank credit.

Secondly, swaaz is making a statement on amps and that is to be respected regardless of his attitude towards other players.

He has been know for the great use of tactics and skills also. I Dare anyone to meet him in pvp with +0 amps.

Thirdly, maleshaman was at a point basically saying that the higher the tier the higher the skill required to win.

Every tier should be respected. But the higher the tier the more respect is earned.

That's all i have to say to the drama that was happening on the first few pages xD

This whole topic is about "Arena Lv 4-6" nobody was talking about higher arena shit until your idiot friend Maleshaman entered in the damn thread with his own drama and hate on a post meant to congratulate someone in ->4-6

This whole topic is about "Arena Lv 4-6" nobody was talking about higher arena shit until your idiot friend Maleshaman entered in the damn thread with his own drama and hate on a post meant to congratulate someone in ->4-6

Idiot friend? Just who do you think you are for calling me an idiot?

I`m sure I got better education and manners then you, and let`s not talk about in-game experience.

Talk that crap somewhere else privately next time.

Idiot friend? Just who do you think you are for calling me an idiot?

I`m sure I got better education and manners then you, and let`s not talk about in-game experience.

Talk that crap somewhere else privately next time.

stop trying to evade what I just said by bringing education bullsh.it when you know I am right, you are an idiot and you were The one that came to this topic with hate for no fuc.king sense.

stop trying to evade what I just said by bringing education bullsh.it when you know I am right, you are an idiot and you were The one that came to this topic with hate for no fuc.king sense.

I`m not avoiding anything you retard, I`m talking straight at the point. If you`re looking for problems then just say so. I`ll be your problem gladly!

Holy shyt!!! Are you still on the forum tryin to act like somebody?

This forum WAS A CONGRATS FORUM FOR SOMEBODY

Nobody asked your opinions on anything about your class, your level, your rank, your amped gear, or your time played on this game.

Get your cry baby ass out of here we dont care about your drama. Soon as season is over and we level up were gona be top of that arena as well.

Were not here to ask you what you think if you have a problem with us bein top of the arena then go make you a level 6 and try to hang.

The moral of the story is we dont care about what your saying cause it has nothing to do with our forum post you fukin cock juggling thunder cu nt

Quotation may help with direction. >.>

Oh and skiney.. i did congratulate, i just wanted to also share my thoughts about the drama that had unfolded.

Holy shyt!!! Are you still on the forum tryin to act like somebody?

This forum WAS A CONGRATS FORUM FOR SOMEBODY

Nobody asked your opinions on anything about your class, your level, your rank, your amped gear, or your time played on this game.

Get your cry baby ass out of here we dont care about your drama. Soon as season is over and we level up were gona be top of that arena as well.

Were not here to ask you what you think if you have a problem with us bein top of the arena then go make you a level 6 and try to hang.

The moral of the story is we dont care about what your saying cause it has nothing to do with our forum post you fukin cock juggling thunder cu nt

you dont see the old players making threads to show off and stroke their ego?

you dont see the old players making threads to show off and stroke their ego?

How in the fuk are we showing off? We simply said congrats to our buddy

^exactly, only fame-ho's.

You just never shut up do you? So worried about other people.

Im tired of wasten my energy and time laughin at how stupid you sound.

I find it funny how yal are the only two that cant read. Everybody else said congrats and left but not you two dingle berrys.

Yal are old players i can respect that but this thread has nothing to do with that

ITS A SIMPLE CONGRATS THREAD

Now nobody can cogratulate somebody :facepalm:

if i say congrats to Nasibbaik for making it to 1st place in 15-18 then we both are fame hoes? Stop thinking you are the superior shit and GTFO, Pvprange is an fairly old player and he is always posting show off shit, I dont see Maleshaman or Swaaz hating there  :facepalm:

This is a ->Congratulation Post

If you are not gonna congratulate anybody then dont post, its easy. If you wanna get post counts for your ranks then go look for Russell topics, lots of spams acceptable there  :facepalm:

Congrats Uknowshot :good:

About Maleshaman... stop acting so immature :facepalm:

look male a third person with less then 10 posts is backing the redneck up for being a pro level 6

:lol: :lol: :lol:

look male a third person with less then 10 posts is backing the redneck up for being a pro level 6

I'm actually very old at this forums, but I only use tavern. Same Swaaz as always, judging everything by a single look :facepalm:

And I'm not backing up anybody, It is a Congratulations moron. These two didn't read the dictionary even once  :crazy:

umad bro?

Yeah, it`s always the same, kids telling me I`m inmature, Adults getting friends to back them up.

Now I see why you`re against clique`s so much!

Deleted post. ( in order to stop feeding the drama )

Agreed.

Yeah, it`s always the same, kids telling me I`m inmature, Adults getting friends to back them up.

Now I see why you`re against clique`s so much!

somebodys becoming enlightened  :drinks:

i am happy, i can let this thread die seeing somebody else mention "clique"

i saw what you wrote born  :blush:

this thread is pointless, lvl6 is a nooby arena for those who are  afraid of higher levels :facepalm:, and arena rating proves nothing, anyone can be #1 in lvl6 arena with +10 and 14k tickets :facepalm::facepalm:

this thread is pointless, lvl6 is a nooby arena for those who are  afraid of higher levels :facepalm: , and arena rating proves nothing, anyone can be #1 in lvl6 arena with +10 and 14k tickets :facepalm: :facepalm:

karma for you friend  :drinks:

sarcasm aside why do you have two accounts?

Because he is the MOST OP 1337 Shaman haxor moon shaman bd killer member of Wintersun clan :crazy:

Edit: (I have no idea)

sarcasm aside why do you have two accounts?

This is my mobile account, (I couldn't login as ninjatrixter on my phone, and I won't email aigrind beacause nothing will ever happen) :facepalm:

That's odd.

Lol I haven't received an answer to my email I sent like nine months ago :facepalm: maybe their russian submarine doesn't have a good internet connection :crazy:

Lol I haven't received an answer to my email I sent like nine months ago :facepalm: maybe their russian submarine doesn't have a good internet connection :crazy:

im still waiting on a support ticket reply from 2011, goodluck friend :drinks:

• 2 weeks later...

In lvl 6 only 3 skill points. A ranger has it easy in those levels. A druid for example is upgrading his heal, what is not very interesting in arena. My respect goes to the number 3 in the rating :) In higher levels (from lvl 10+) the real tactics will become important. This says nothing about good players. Just a novice-set is enough for winning a lot.

But if this was your goal, then congrats :)

NO!lts not enough only novice set.In EU-Emerald there is bd withouht novice set (Name:Idassile)and still winning alot now he is in TOP 20 in 2v2.CONGRATZ BRO!! :friends: :friends: :friends:

• 2 weeks later...

im still waiting on a support ticket reply from 2011, goodluck friend :drinks:

Wow, thats crazy! 2011 maybe they should be giving players more attention.