Level 6 RANK

YouWish

lmaoo fck dis topic, ♥♥♥♥ing no namers backing this broke guy up, hilarious sht ahaha xD

No name?  ♥♥♥♥♥ please i sell sign sets all day to people im well know. Get your broke ass out of here and get a job

P.s    dick suckin doesnt count as a job ask your dad

lmaoo fck dis topic, ♥♥♥♥ing no namers backing this broke guy up, hilarious sht ahaha xD

broke Lmfao dont make me post a paycheck stub.  Bahaha u will really be fckn haten on me then...and no namers huh lol redneck youwish koollow. All beasting on trash like u bro.  No namers with real pix ,real cash , real characters,  ur a fckn anime of a asain chick.  What a fckn lame man. That alones enough to laugh all day at... So why r you on this topic anyway. Why waste ur time here. When u could be drinkin zima , and working up a sweat hovering over your pc  beating off to sum cartoon chick while rubbing on ur moms panties or sumthing... :clapping:

Congrats bro. We've been here backin you sence day one. Alot of hard work and time. 

Let the haters hate. Then when we level and takeover there arena they can find some excuse to cry.

GodsOfArena    ArenaGods    =    FOREVER  :drinks:  thx bro :) fck these two  douches man...they aint worth argueing.  Ive gave more stuff away  then they got in there weapons or gear.  For real.  Should see these 2s stats.  Haha. At least be decent if ya gonna be talkn mad shyt.  Right lol

I can't believe people get this upset BC someones good at something lmaooooo congrats unknowshot let him hate and they can suck a fat one while there at it :)

thx kool.  Theres no cocks left for anyone in this forum.  Shaman there done sucked the skin of them alllllll

broke Lmfao dont make me post a paycheck stub.  Bahaha u will really be fckn haten on me then...and no namers huh lol redneck youwish koollow. All beasting on trash like u bro.  No namers with real pix ,real cash , real characters,  ur a fckn anime of a asain chick.  What a fckn lame man. That alones enough to laugh all day at... So why r you on this topic anyway. Why waste ur time here. When u could be drinkin zima , and working up a sweat hovering over your pc  beating off to sum cartoon chick while rubbing on ur moms panties or sumthing... :clapping:

WOW  IS ALL I CAN SAY        LMAO   

Judging by your posts,I see that long time arena sessions made you forget what morals and respect mean,or you never had those in firt place?

who me? Well let Awnser you if u are directing that to me.. I give respect to respectable players. U give respect u get respect. U act like a douche bag u get treated like one...so judgeing by my post your judgment is a lil off or u don't read so well...cause if u would read this shyt it started as a friendly post...and didnt start talkn any this bullshyt... :friends:

i dont need amp to prove a point

unlike you  ::)

Lol, you dont have anything at all, so you can't prove nothing  :wacko:

It's pointless for you to be in my TOPIC so GTFO loser.

Go on with your +0

"Their good because they buy arena tickets"

Take the trash out maybe mommy give you allowence to buy some mcoins :facepalm:

YouWish :dirol:

Gotta love these newbies acting like gods.

Gotta love the people standing by waiting on a reply to quote lame @ss trash on!

You have no friends to talk to Gayshaman? Go search for some maybe your boyfriend and you can make a topic together and just trash talk each other.,your both PRO

:facepalm:

Finally this weakling admits that were pro, I`m so honoured when I hear a poor little lvl 6 say that.

Want a novice set for being so nice? Sorry I don`t share with broke people. Mommy always said:"don`t interact with bums"

Btw, your insults don`t get to me, so if you feel like calling me gay go ahead, I`d rather party and live a life then "being ohh soo awesome" on a 2D game.

Finally this weakling admits that were pro, I`m so honoured when I hear a poor little lvl 6 say that.

Want a novice set for being so nice? Sorry I don`t share with broke people. Mommy always said:"don`t interact with bums"

Btw, your insults don`t get to me, so if you feel like calling me gay go ahead, I`d rather party and live a life then "being ohh soo awesome" on a 2D game.

Are you straight idiot or were you dropped on your head as a child?

My level6 has both +10 swords. I have over 7m gold. I have level20s.

I said "PRO" as in PRO retard  :facepalm:

Lol? listen to yourself calling it a game of course so stop coming in here and quoting on everyone post like a immature kid, and sit and put your retarded crap on others.Go party and live your awesome life , but yet you take your awesome time to quote every single post on this topic. I only defending myself and friends i didnt start quoting you randomly. Just leave it be and we will do the same, lets see how that goes. :good:

Can`t agree more to a smart decision of an retard!

And I already kno how it will go, Me being perfectly fine and you crying in a corner like the b!tch you are.

This will be my last reaction to this topic, have some fun playing your newbie arena`s. The big boys will enjoy where the real challenges are!

I cant understand why they have to be so mad to see somebody do good on the game and get props for it.

Tryin to show some love to a good bro and then dumbasses that think just cause they leveled up a few more levels

That it makes them better. If i leveled up and did what im doin now id still own little ♥♥♥♥♥es like you, and you would just find more reasons to cry.

We have nothin to prove our score says enough

i must be poor because i have rarest/most expensive item in warspear history?

nice logic newbie, lurk more  O:-)

You are a retard  :crazy:  im willing to bet my little lvl 6 can beat you  >:D

You are a retard  :crazy:  im willing to bet my little lvl 6 can beat you  :diablo:

It have to be hard but in crossing who know.

My lvl 10  (+7/+6 gear) enjoy from 13 to up fights. And he love most of all rangers. And he win easy to then MANY times. EVen lvls 20 sometimes if lucky.

.                                Your mom should of swallowed smh waste of oxygen 

i must be poor because i have rarest/most expensive item in warspear history?

nice logic newbie, lurk more  O:-)

Lurk more? This is our TOPIC retard and a troll mask isnt rare :shok:  umadbro?

Now were moving on to items! YaY my fav. part of WS!

I got a chicken saused leg! Boo'Ya you Monkey f!@ker!  :tease: 

Just find another TOPIC you degenerate and go troll those!

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: "yu dum level6s, god come fite meh in REAL arnea i show yu yay!, im pro yay! , cum now level6 i sho yu how i go strong more skills me is den yu, want see rare iten level6? :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: [shows Troll Mask that he used his entire bank to buy :pleasantry: "

Doesnt it just upset you how terrible people hate on others? I'm guessing people like him were made fun of all thru school so they need REDEMPTION :pleasantry:  and come on fourms where they can hide their ugly pathatic little @ss behind, and put their cape on! DA DA! :crazy:

Grow The F@!k UP moron :facepalm:

YouWish :dirol:

Lmaooo Troll mask?

You gotta be joking me if you don`t kno what costume that is. Obviously yall aint been around to long.

Swaaz I think we found ourselfs some complete retards!

I havnt been around but only months, So i dont even care if it is a damn costum or not! Who cares you just keep leeching over and over looking for anything to post your a complete immature f!@#kin lame @ss b!t@h go find a female to talk to and grow up!  :facepalm:

You're a straight loser wannabe little wh!re, go smack yourself in the face for just being a lame :fool:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wanna kno the most depressing part of your posts? You`re smiling your ass off, thinking you`re hilarious and all that crap, but the truth is you`re some high school drop out kid that has a street reputation on a game.

Such a badass, sad that reality proves you wrong (;

Btw to your other 2friends with 1-2posts, both of you can back this poor lad up, I just find it bloody hilarious seeing yall team up on me. Only makes me feel so much better you kno that, so thank you sinecerly for making my day (;

I'm laughing at your lame quotes bro, I dont need back up I'm a grown @ss man and your a little young punk. I dont need to call friends to back my TOPICs up, This is my TOPIC you just invited your little lame @ss in it and try to look hard but your just a sad little kid looking to get post counts Whoo Hooo! I'd smash you in REALITY., You know the one hitter quitter type sh*t. That would be your wake up call.

Keep going soldier boy! Keep acting like your 8 years old and people just keep laughing at your immature posts on a TOPIC that has nothing to do with you,  You even sound like a female.  :give_rose:

You start your monthly? go put a sock in it!

I'm to good to be replying to your immature quoting on everything someone says in this TOPIC, How about you try to grow up and for a change. Nobody Cares about you in here.

Fyi, I only quote when I need to, that means when it`s mostly important. Quoting you would be like taking a shit next to a pile of shit. If your tiny little brains can do some maths, then you`d know the answer to this: Shit+shit=You.

You think I really care about my post count? lmao nice joke right there, I could care less about that. What I do care about is putting cockroaches like you and your pesky little friends back in the sewer`s where you belong.

Now just sit back and think about your position in society again.

Wanna kno the most depressing part of your posts? You`re smiling your ass off, thinking you`re hilarious and all that crap, but the truth is you`re some high school drop out kid that has a street reputation on a game.

Such a badass, sad that reality proves you wrong (;

Btw to your other 2friends with 1-2posts, both of you can back this poor lad up, I just find it bloody hilarious seeing yall team up on me. Only makes me feel so much better you kno that, so thank you sinecerly for making my day (;

Lmao    :rofl:      oh no i only posted five times who cares?  Who the hell are you the forum police? :shok:  all bullshit aside dude you can talk big on a forum but in the real world i beat puzzys like you up in school.  :aggressive:  i kinda feel bad for you in a way, mom and dad prolly didnt hold you enough as a kid or maybe you were just to ugly to get laid some you had to find something to do with all that spare time....

If you spent more time playin the cryin on our forums maybe you would be worth a damn but hiden behind that anime pic your prolly some ugly ass fat chick with pimples on your puz zy  :lol:

Actually, mother always told me to not mutilate the lowest kinds of trash in society, now I see why. You beat up kids in school for there lunch money cuz your father is a alcohol addict and your mothers to busy losing her teeth? Ironic how your like a stereo-type of the American hillybilly.

Better load that shotgun if you wanna get some supper (;

As for my face, It`s been on the forums more then enough. Kinda sad if you have to think I`m hiding my face in a paper bag.

Let me tell you this, I`m far away from being a redneck look-a-like.

I still have all my brain cells, stilk got my teeth, no rashes either. Basicly I am the opposite of you, Goodday

Actually, mother always told me to not mutilate the lowest kinds of trash in society, now I see why. You beat up kids in school for there lunch money cuz your father is a alcohol addict and your mothers to busy losing her teeth? Ironic how your like a stereo-type of the American hillybilly.

As for my face, It`s been on the forums more then enough. Kinda sad if you have to think I`m hiding my face in a paper bag.

I still have all my brain cells, stilk got my teeth, no rashes either. Basicly I am the opposite of you, Goodday

thought u were done with this topic? Lmao but u keep coming back for more bet ur mamas proud she raised a fag that doesn't quit!  Keep on keeping on I got faith in u hehe

Rednek is my game name you fuctard.  See my pic i get puzzy i get out and do stuff wtf do you do besides try and act tuff on a forum?  Your prolly to fat to even get out and do sh!t. I bet if i told your fat azz id give you a twinky to suck a d!c you prolly would.

You really are a waste of space. Go stand in the road and do us all a favor.

You are a retard  :crazy:  im willing to bet my little lvl 6 can beat you  :diablo:

ill give you another chance to tell me off

"you are a retard" doesnt cut it kid

you think thats offensive?

you admit your a newbie yet your THAT IGNORANT to stand up to people that know more then you?

seems legit

lurk more  :facepalm:

ill give you another chance to tell me off

"you are a retard" doesnt cut it kid

you think thats offensive?

you admit your a newbie yet your THAT IGNORANT to stand up to people that know more then you?

seems legit

lurk more  :facepalm:

This cum dumpster again?

How in the hell am i lurkin on my own guilds forum post?

Are you really that fu¢kin stupid?

You really must be special ed! 

Great now i feel bad for bein mean to you little fella

This cum dumpster again?

How in the hell am i lurkin on my own guilds forum post?

Are you really that fu¢kin stupid?

You really must be special ed! 

Great now i feel bad for bein mean to you little fella

google.com/lurkmore might be a start

lurking isnt only in your own threads, lurking means know what you say or else shutup until you do  ::)

I gotta say, that lv4-6 arena is very easy. I tried it many times with different chars, and always manage to get my char inside the top 100. Record is around 32nd. U just need good stuff to be good there.

I don't say, that being number 1 in lv4-6 arena isn't a big achievement, it's really a big achievement!

But when I can solo 2 players in lv4-6 arena, one of them even with novice set, just with a lv5 halloween staff (+3 with enc) because of my 85+ heal, then the fun is gone fast.

I give you respect for your achievement, but you need to understand that it's achieved in lv4-6 arena.

But have a good day :)

I gotta say, that lv4-6 arena is very easy. I tried it many times with different chars, and always manage to get my char inside the top 100. Record is around 32nd. U just need good stuff to be good there.

I don't say, that being number 1 in lv4-6 arena isn't a big achievement, it's really a big achievement!

But when I can solo 2 players in lv4-6 arena, one of them even with novice set, just with a lv5 halloween staff (+3 with enc) because of my 85+ heal, then the fun is gone fast.

I give you respect for your achievement, but you need to understand that it's achieved in lv4-6 arena.

But have a good day :)

Novice give u half wins. U have to made the other happen.

In other hand im not amplified in dk but my fights always end i do 1300 dmg partner 100 or 200 enemy 200 or 300.

O amp, o ench, no accesories. What happen when i fight someone like redneck or unknow or u wish? Well it happen what is normal my dmg is reduced to 400/500 with luck, my partners die in first hit, and they do the dmg that i use to do against random newbies or semipros.

So its all to have a novice? No, you also need the skills, but its all to have skills? No because some unskilled idiot amp more than you and u re lost, so u amp. Then its enough amplifying? Yes. Its enough. Amp like the best, buy your spot. Why is enough? because even players with better skills than you may not have the gold to amplify like you did.

I dnt know if im giving a point here, i just felt loose in my own words. Whatever. If someone want to beat them not only need to be pro, or well builted or skilled, he need MONEY.

And im sure this three they are not the only one who expend a lot in that lvl. So they win their spot against people who amp like them for sure.

In other hands. More noobs in 4-6? Of course.

Easy to be top? Yes is easy thats why we all are on top.  my balls.

Yes, skill is important in any arena, but one thing that make lv4-6 arena easy, is that players, who play warspear for the first time, they play that arena to learn of it.

If you ever meet unknown or other pro in that arena, then you ducked xD.

Lv4-6 pros are the hardest to beat, cuz, they got money (Of coruse also brain, but)

It's equal hard to get to the top in each arenabasket - but easiest to stay at the top in lv4-6.

But lv4-6 arena is the funniest and most adorable arenabasket :)

It's so funny to kill noobs.

Yes, skill is important in any arena, but one thing that make lv4-6 arena easy, is that players, who play warspear for the first time, they play that arena to learn of it.

If you ever meet unknown or other pro in that arena, then you ♥♥♥♥ed xD.

Lv4-6 pros are the hardest to beat, cuz, they got money (Of coruse also brain, but)

It's equal hard to get to the top in each arenabasket - but easiest to stay at the top in lv4-6.

But lv4-6 arena is the funniest and most adorable arenabasket :)

It's so funny to kill noobs.

My friend admiralmos and i we were doin 3x3 lvl 10 with shaman noob lvl 8 as partner. Well. We decided try alone, decided who play at the start, and we made some 3 vs 1 that day. Always wining, i think i have some ss over here. So yes, as a br would say *very noobs in arena. The only one who loose was shami. He dnt even kill one :D but i forgive him, lvl 8 shami novice +1.

My friend admiralmos and i we were doin 3x3 lvl 10 with shaman noob lvl 8 as partner. Well. We decided try alone, decided who play at the start, and we made some 3 vs 1 that day. Always wining, i think i have some ss over here. So yes, as a br would say *very noobs in arena. The only one who loose was shami. He dnt even kill one :D but i forgive him, lvl 8 shami novice +1.

I didnt tak ss of admi wins or mine one :( But i took the one when i helped shami finish the job.

59173_.png

59174_.png

59175_.png