Level 6 RANK

YouWish

you get respect for 11-14 tier and up

your trash  ::)

lmao know what's sad noob I bet all my noob gear is way fckn better then you 11-14 .. no what else is sad  ? I have enough points that I could just lvl then instantly be #2 in ur lvls  u fckn noob 8) even sadder is I could prob kite u and win ur noob hero

hahaha trash ???  Congrats on ur rank 78. And 9k ap  and you have a 50% win /lose ratio ....lmfao u are beyond trash bro.  Just deleate that ranger. It's a embarrassment to the whole class.  I'm sure any ranger will agree with me :facepalm:

hahaha trash ???  Congrats on ur rank 78. And 9k ap  and you have a 50% win /lose ratio ....lmfao u are beyond trash bro.  Just deleate that ranger. It's a embarrassment to the whole class.  I'm sure any ranger will agree with me :facepalm:

He`s full +0. What are you full+9? Can`t blame him for going RANDOM arena`s and losing alot.

In your own little head  :wacko:

People get respected by respected players.

You've earned a total of 9k AP, Ranked 78 50% loses, So I can see why you're upset that a level6 has truly out did you by FAR

:clapping:

Haters Will Always Hate

:facepalm:

He`s full +0. What are you full+9? Can`t blame him for going RANDOM arena`s and losing alot.

Want me to keep quoting before you start to realise?

Want me to keep quoting before you start to realise?

quoting us makes no diff.  Is it us good players fault ? That he fckn sux and has shyt gear at a high lvl with the worst stats I've seen. Not my fault that his shyt sux or I can't be blamed if he from a 3rd world broke ass country...and randoms ain't a excuse.  I hold my own in arena random , party or pvp...and so does xyouwishx

In lvl 6 only 3 skill points. A ranger has it easy in those levels. A druid for example is upgrading his heal, what is not very interesting in arena. My respect goes to the number 3 in the rating :) In higher levels (from lvl 10+) the real tactics will become important. This says nothing about good players. Just a novice-set is enough for winning a lot.

But if this was your goal, then congrats :)

quoting us makes no diff.  Is it us good players fault ? That he fckn sux and has shyt gear at a high lvl with the worst stats I've seen. Not my fault that his shyt sux or I can't be blamed if he from a 3rd world broke ass country...and randoms ain't a excuse.  I hold my own in arena random , party or pvp...and so does xyouwishx

Hm bravo for the random arena demands, but let me ask you a question.

What is the difficulty in lvl 6arena? Personally I don`t see a point in amping a lvl 5bow to +9.

There are mainly newbies in lvl 6 arena and about 5% known players.

And about Swaaz`s gear, I think it`s profesional to be +0 at lvl 20. I`m sure he isn`t broke nor his country. Hope you`re aware that he lives in America and so do you.

In lvl 6 only 3 skill points. A ranger has it easy in those levels. A druid for example is upgrading his heal, what is not very interesting in arena. My respect goes to the number 3 in the rating :) In higher levels (from lvl 10+) the real tactics will become important. This says nothing about good players. Just a novice-set is enough for winning a lot.

yea rangers got it so easy.  Warlocks dont? Bds don't? A good kiteing priest don't? Lmao 3 skills makes it easyer ? And lvl 10s lmao so buying a lvl9 set instantly and arenaing to get ur arena gear. Is diff from 3 pc arena and novice set lol? I take nothing u just said serious

Hm bravo for the random arena demands, but let me ask you a question.

What is the difficulty in lvl 6arena? Personally I don`t see a point in amping a lvl 5bow to +9.

There are mainly newbies in lvl 6 arena and about 5% known players.

And about Swaaz`s gear, I think it`s profesional to be +0 at lvl 20. I`m sure he isn`t broke nor his country. Hope you`re aware that he lives in America and so do you.

the point is its fun , I have friends here aswell ..I can easy name lots of good and amped lvl 5 n 6..  I personally I see no point in +0 anything.  Equals the noobiest lvl 18 around 4 yr old kids got better gear then that.  But any way guys ill make a fresh 10 for ya and take that rank next season for ya  cause ima fame whore like that lmfao.  Peaceeeee

Plus too each of you hateing ...and who u respect or u dont I personally don't give a fck Bahahah but u will always hate and be jealous of any one in #1.  Pvprange top mf lvl20 ranger #1 hated by many also...point being. Is make any excuse u want but it comes down to ur JELLLLLLY. Rangers FTW >:D

Like any other ranger, Pvp dies before my feet, No exceptions for you either.

I`ll await till you get the guts to face lvl 19-20 arena with real skilled players.

Untill then, Goodluck.

yea rangers got it so easy.  Warlocks dont? Bds don't? A good kiteing priest don't? Lmao 3 skills makes it easyer ? And lvl 10s lmao so buying a lvl9 set instantly and arenaing to get ur arena gear. Is diff from 3 pc arena and novice set lol? I take nothing u just said serious

Good for you  :dirol:

Plus too each of you hateing ...and who u respect or u dont I personally don't give a fck Bahahah but u will always hate and be jealous of any one in #1.  Pvprange top mf lvl20 ranger #1 hated by many also...point being. Is make any excuse u want but it comes down to ur JELLLLLLY. Rangers FTW :diablo:

I do not hate  :drinks: I even congrats you.

And i am not jealous. I do not even do all my free arena's. And i do not pvp. Arena is not my style. Good luck further in the game  :good:

thanks male i honestly havnt read one of his posts since my last one.

i think i proved a point by barely even trying  :rofl: :rofl:

You have proved nothing moron. GTFO of my post. This is to congrat Unknowshot, not to hear your crying b!@ch @ss!

We dont give hugs out in here :crazy:

And there is several and beyond several level 6's AMPED. 100s and 100s!

TOPIC doesnt say: Hey cry baby, come post here if you're +0 and wish you were a half decent player but your broke ass can't afford signs or a f!@king brain! And having your friends come and agree post with you :facepalm:

Congrats Unknowshot for RANK1

It's sad how people come and get so jealous that they cant stand it but to post something negative,

Lv6 - 10 - 14 - 18 - 20, Who cares! Arena is Arena, people AMP and PRO in all levels! WE choose 6, you choose 18.

And keep coming here to post immature thing only makes you look like a straight moron  :wacko:

You know nothing, You're nothing, As far as i'm concerned your the TRASH :bomb:

Arena is Arena, RANK is RANK.,Doesnt matter the levels.

All i'm asking is post postive in my topics. He did good! :good: Straight PRO, and having 3 skill points makes it more difficult i think. And to bring Druids up, Well most druids suck in Arena anyways I've only seen a few good ones in all levels.

Me and Unknowshot both have level 20s which level 20s arena sucks because it's slower than a damn turtle race. So we Arena at level6, Whats the big deal? I think you're jealous that our AMPS are higher than all your heros combined. I hate even sitting here and aruging on a Congrats Topic :facepalm: , We could make lv14s just as easy as level6 and AMP to +9 and +10 and still WIN :clapping:

Just leave it alone, Congrat him or just find another topic man, honestly. To sit and hate on someone for a level6 is just rediculous :facepalm:  And for anyone to come here and agree to the non-sence your typing in here is just as pathatic as you. No mature person nor a real respected gamer would never reply those ways. Grow up be a man and congrat this player for taking Rank1 that was held by the same person for most the year.

Congrats again Unknowshot! You've put a lot of work in!

YouWish  :dirol:

Like any other ranger, Pvp dies before my feet, No exceptions for you either.

I`ll await till you get the guts to face lvl 19-20 arena with real skilled players.

Untill then, Goodluck.

Wow, this topic clearly says Level6, You sound like a real big shot "Yea bro come see me i'm level20" It seems like people who cant make it no matter how hard they try come and fourms and buff up, Congrats maleshaman! I looked on arena level 20s went as far as 200s and didnt see your name! Most people make lower level arena toons because of the level20 waiting.

Real skilled player wouldnt come here and talk trash on a player who got rank1 no matter the level

You're a real skilled player for sure! :facepalm:

You have proved nothing moron. GTFO of my post. This is to congrat Unknowshot, not to hear your crying b!@ch @ss!

We dont give hugs out in here :crazy:

And there is several and beyond several level 6's AMPED. 100s and 100s!

TOPIC doesnt say: Hey cry baby, come post here if you're +0 and wish you were a half decent player but your broke ass can't afford signs or a f!@king brain! And having your friends come and agree post with you :facepalm:

Congrats Unknowshot for RANK1

It's sad how people come and get so jealous that they cant stand it but to post something negative,

Lv6 - 10 - 14 - 18 - 20, Who cares! Arena is Arena, people AMP and PRO in all levels! WE choose 6, you choose 18.

And keep coming here to post immature thing only makes you look like a straight moron  :wacko:

You know nothing, You're nothing, As far as i'm concerned your the TRASH :bomb:

Arena is Arena, RANK is RANK.,Doesnt matter the levels.

All i'm asking is post postive in my topics. He did good! :good: Straight PRO, and having 3 skill points makes it more difficult i think. And to bring Druids up, Well most druids suck in Arena anyways I've only seen a few good ones in all levels.

Me and Unknowshot both have level 20s which level 20s arena sucks because it's slower than a damn turtle race. So we Arena at level6, Whats the big deal? I think you're jealous that our AMPS are higher than all your heros combined. I hate even sitting here and aruging on a Congrats Topic :facepalm: , We could make lv14s just as easy as level6 and AMP to +9 and +10 and still WIN :clapping:

Just leave it alone, Congrat him or just find another topic man, honestly. To sit and hate on someone for a level6 is just rediculous :facepalm:  And for anyone to come here and agree to the non-sence your typing in here is just as pathatic as you. No mature person nor a real respected gamer would never reply those ways. Grow up be a man and congrat this player for taking Rank1 that was held by the same person for most the year.

Congrats again Unknowshot! You've put a lot of work in!

Well put xyouwishx.  I agree bro anyone that doesn't see what we  do to a lvl 6 and thinks that we could not just make any lvl we choose  fully enchant and amp and do the same is a idiot  skill is skill and $ is $  and I got them both ;).  For that mattter I have both arena bow a xbow and each armor set all the way up to 17 so I can lvl and instantly amp where ever I felt the need to. But I wont :)

YouWish  :dirol:

Probably is their calamarket.

A shaman with event  moon items.

And congrtz bro! I hope u fight soon a better profundo, when he lvl 6 and use cape rings amulet :diablo:

Probably is their calamarket.

A shaman with event  moon items.

And congrtz bro! I hope u fight soon a better profundo, when he lvl 6 and use cape rings amulet :diablo:

thx pro. And good luck on build  ;D

I'm not here to make anyone sound bad nor do i hate anyone for posting what they do, My point is why choose this topic and just randomly post "Your Trash", "Come see real skill player", Bro its his level6 arena toon! You honestly couldnt just be like "Er, I dont find level6 all that professional or agreeable to the AMP, But seems you do, so GoodJob :good:

And a Real Skilled Player wouldnt come and start posting straight trash talk because of the level :facepalm:

Dont even bother quoting trash on my posts its non-sence. Let other respected gamers see this and see what their words are. "Congrats"  :good: 

:lol: It's for the joyment of the game! :lol:

YouWish :dirol:

Lmaaaaaaooooooooooooooooo Why the hrll woyld i go to fucjing rena if igot aal the gear alteady?

duck you broke ass arena spammers hiding at firsy island, ge6 somr balls and go to irsknort for somr real action lmaoooo

I hrab the bulls by the horns and make em suck my dick before i finsg em off lmaoo

Lmfao u do grab shyt but the arena floor..ur rank and stats already prove that shyttt Lmfao u just make yourself look even more stupid actin like ya a beast.  Wooooow ur so cool u have a 20 o my.  Next task make one that's worth a fck

Urrr to funny amigo xD

talking this hilarious shit about only 1 charcter, Dudee I got like 12 chars rddy to duckingn molest that tigte rangers asshole

bring ir on ganfsta boy im al lubed up rdy to shove my staf up yr ass XDDDD

they're "pro" because they are too scared to fight anyone past level 6?

seems legit

look waste if space... I have a chariter in each one of ur classes a 6. A 13  a 17. And a 20...I will fck up any of ur listed heros if u feel the need to try me... I promise u will lose on each...if u win ill give u 3 sets signs. Then u can amp ur junk AAAS chariters...... Try me :facepalm:

Urrr to funny amigo xD

talking this hilarious shit about only 1 charcter, Dudee I got like 12 chars rddy to ♥♥♥♥ingn molest that tigte rangers asshole

bring ir on ganfsta boy im al lubed up rdy to shove my staf up yr ass XDDDD

lol u ain't about shyt man.  All talk.  I have high lvl mcs too.  And ur weak.  We all know

go duck yrself you white ass dog!

go suck some more dicks to get yr amps to +10 lnaooo

U aint the shit amigo, one simple wisyle n u fall over like a needle

Congrats bro. We've been here backin you sence day one. Alot of hard work and time. 

Let the haters hate. Then when we level and takeover there arena they can find some excuse to cry.

GodsOfArena    ArenaGods    =    FOREVER  :drinks:

I can't believe people get this upset BC someones good at something lmaooooo congrats unknowshot let him hate and they can suck a fat one while there at it :)