I got scammed by clarra

Darkzain

Lordalan sold me it even ask fellow epm members

how did she know u had it?

How come u have HER ice queen stuff?

Why would she scamm ur greench if shes alredy got one?

btw u bark alot zain remember that you are not GOD there are always some error in you. btw g.l hope you get ur bd :P

not true..

ppl listen. i talked with clarra and she said that she dont want to give the bd back because he is +10 and she like it! clarra try something new. btw she told me also that gm cant do anything because they dont know the name of he bd. when I said i know its FIRAUN. she said  :shok: how do u know that. ( idiot she told me ) :bad:

Lol i already see an post here that darkzain changed name to Firaun than if that me why i ask again 'from where you know that'

Btw legionner you right all ppl know i dont like greench and already have one greench why should i scamm you and if that not me I HOPE YOU PAY TO REPAIR MU NAME AGAIN BASTARD

Lol i already see an post here that darkzain changed name to Firaun than if that me why i ask again 'from where you know that'

Btw legionner you right all ppl know i dont like greench and already have one greench why should i scamm you and if that not me I HOPE YOU PAY TO REPAIR MU NAME AGAIN BASTARD

also its strange how clarra in ws says that she likes the because its +10 . his bd is +9 tho?

Zain tell he bought his greench from epm guild member

Lol i know why u chose epm to be a prove!!!!!

Because all epm hate clarra :bomb:

Umm if you sure Firaun is your bd

You need to tell GM a prove

I cant tell any thing again

My acc ever get scamm too that they tell they need

Data creation date

Crimson corundumn

Characther inside

With who you send ur id and pass

Lvl,characther inside and class

And wit what paymount last time you load mcoin

honestly,i dont think that clarra is vanilly...she didnt vever chat like tht...i fear..that somebody you told the story to, ..scammed you too...or clarra is a very good actor

I wouldnt delete my bd never ever i wouldnt delete aranx i wouldnt delete and char with a lvl above 9 aranx ive been working on for 4 months due to my laziness hes been lvl 17 now he got removed by clarra that son of a ♥♥♥♥♥ if clarra wasnt vanilly how did she know about what happened? How did she know that the warlock i was on wasnt a fake darkzain how how so it must be clarra btw i wouldnt hate on someone without a reason  and btw revengerr keep your leg out of this if you want to defend her sure be my guess just remember that u will be my enemy to

In game I was shocked when I called "bro" zain replied "sis" and all of my friends shocked to know the gender "mutation"

Gees now I'm scared of this gender mutation

In game I was shocked when I called "bro" zain replied "sis" and all of my friends shocked to know the gender "mutation"

Gees now I'm scared of this gender mutation

Naa slay that was the real darkzain when we hunted aa

I wouldnt delete my bd never ever i wouldnt delete aranx i wouldnt delete and char with a lvl above 9 aranx ive been working on for 4 months due to my laziness hes been lvl 17 now he got removed by clarra that son of a ♥♥♥♥♥ if clarra wasnt vanilly how did she know about what happened? How did she know that the warlock i was on wasnt a fake darkzain how how so it must be clarra btw i wouldnt hate on someone without a reason  and btw revengerr keep your leg out of this if you want to defend her sure be my guess just remember that u will be my enemy to

all this doesnt add up :bad:

Firaun on pvp cave, costumeless wearing divine defence, not too much 'Zain'styled, also attacked me, and that never happened before.

Best of advice i can give is to wait a response from support, and never share your account with "girls" you just met. You wont get pussy on an online game, Zain, you wont. Dont bother.

Just main back your bladedancer when its back.

Best of advice i can give is to wait a response from support, and never share your account with "girls" you just met. You wont get pussy on an online game, Zain, you wont. Dont bother.

im not clarra zain  :aggressive:

i'm rich ppl  :dirol:

if i want i can make my bd lv 20  :aggressive:

and better than ur acc  :spiteful:

and no need your NOOB acc  :good:

who are you

Lol your rich ppl :D so theres how many of you? And i always wear my wedding suit xd i never unequip it :P i just chill and wear my wedding suit all day heuheuheuh and did firaun get ganked in pvp cave if he did yay if he didnt .... Nvm devs hasnt responded to my email aargh hope he does so i can get my bd back

this topic makes me wanna come to eu :rofl:  i love me some drama... to bad i didnt have popcorn for this topic :nea:  us sapp  really getting boring no drama or anything :cray: besides eisha scamming people ::)

This screenshot i take today at pvp cave. Is that Darkzain bd name now?  :shok:

59396_.png

This screenshot i take today at pvp cave. Is that Darkzain bd name now?  :shok:

Why didnt u ducking jump him kill him on sight i want clarra of my bd shes not posting on this topic because she scared now heuheuheuh watch when she gets banned btw clarra ss the emails devs gave you ;)