I got scammed by clarra

Darkzain

Dont trust clarra she scammed me all my chars deleted now i might quit warspear someone changed my bd name to firaun :! I think clarra did it i want my bd back please help me anyone

oh  shit  duck  how send me  pm  explain me it duck  didn t  knowabout you iin the lastt  month im inactive  and till holidays I dontreturn ,  brodont  quitwarsear Ican  give  you any  char for play, im rarely on soIIwill try toreply to your message  when can sorry bro

firaun :shok: :rofl: , why not na-zi :rofl:

She used my account for 4-5 days (clarra) and she said u can unbind my greench costume if u want i said no i said u can play my account coz your my sis (not real) she said ty bro then next day she play alot i didnt know she is a scammer my friends told me that your bd is firaun coz darkzain is no longer in the friends list its firaun lvl 19 bd i think she changed the name for all my chars

Darkzain = firaun

Aranx = ????

Vronix = ????

Champz = ????

I spent at least $400 on my account im not going to quit coz i have faith in the admins and thanx crossfit :) many people have already started to help me

P.S clarra all i wana say your a duckKING wh0re who sucks peoples dicks to scam

normally devs close the account. btw zain bro,i told you,stop giving things to "girls"!!!!

and duck,i am angry on myself,i wrote you and got an answer,tht i should tell you tht she is on your acc...but i didnt screen..duck.

Dont trust clarra she scammed me all my chars deleted now i might quit warspear someone changed my bd name to firaun :! I think clarra did it i want my bd back please help me anyone

which is why you should be extremely cautious with who you're sharing your details with :/. In fact, you shouldnt even share your acc with anyone no matter what.

I wish you good luck in recovering it back and hope you've learnt a lesson :/

Would be sad if you met the same fate of crossfit's rogue :/

P.S clarra all i wana say your a ♥♥♥♥KING wh0re who sucks peoples dicks to scam

So you saying she scammed you because sucked your dick then?? :lol:

Anyway you have small underpants dear zain calling random "girl" player sis and giving account :facepalm:

Just now i take

Опубликованное фото

So you saying she scammed you because sucked your dick then?? :lol:

Anyway you have small underpants dear zain calling random "girl" player sis and giving account :facepalm:

Just now i take

Опубликованное фото

I am not lieing i wouldnt delete my bd for no reason my bd is not deleted it rename faraun

you scam clarra  :rofl:

you use clarra account to make this chat  :facepalm:

All my chars are gone

All my chars are gone

The BD Firaun (former Darkzain) is still lvl 19. That one isnt deleted.

If you get your account back, you still have that one.

Hope its gets solved.

The BD Firaun (former Darkzain) is still lvl 19. That one isnt deleted.

If you get your account back, you still have that one.

Hope its gets solved.

I know but my account id and pass is changed what a smart little girl clarra is shouldnt of never trusted her

i saw on the world chat info darkzain has changed his name to fireaun and i was like  :wacko: :wacko:

so you really got scammed :facepalm:

good luck getting your acc back..

Clarra has turned into a ♥♥♥♥♥ never knew a 13 year old like her can do such a thing now im making a warlock

zain you take my acc and my friend acc

last night you change your pass and i can't play your acc again

i dont know what is ur pass and what you mean

you take my all,my friend ICE QUEEN RING X2 ICE QUEEN AMULET X1  my barb equip my REPOTATION AND NOW YOU INSULT ME

i never want have a big bro like you

Think again zain thinkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU TELL YOU JUST SHARE ID TO ME YOU ALREADY CHANGE IT WHEN I SLEEP

AND I OPEN FORUM YOU DO THAT NOOB TOPIC ?

AND YOU USE MY ACC TO MAKE THAT CHAT YOUR SELF

WHY YOU ALWAYS LIE TO PPL YOU JUST +9 AND +8 ZAIN PL DONT BE A DREAMER

I DONT KNOW WHY I MUST MEET A BROTHER LIKE YOU

BECAUSE IM NOT GIVING YOU A

[/size]

[/size]REMEMBER ZAIN I ALWAYS GIVE GOOD GIFT I GIVE MY ALL EVEN I TELL U TAKE MY GREENCH FOR FREE

WHY I MUST SCAMM YOU ZAIN IM NOT A LIAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR

WHY....... MY CLARRA IS MY ALL ITS UR ZAIN IS NOTING

IM SORRY TO HEAR YOU ACC GET HACK BUT DONT TAKE MY ACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC :aggressive:

zain you take my acc and my friend acc

last night you change your pass and i can't play your acc again

i dont know what is ur pass and what you mean

you take my all,my friend ICE QUEEN RING X2 ICE QUEEN AMULET X1  my barb equip my REPOTATION AND NOW YOU INSULT ME

i never want have a big bro like you

Think again zain thinkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU TELL YOU JUST SHARE ID TO ME YOU ALREADY CHANGE IT WHEN I SLEEP

AND I OPEN FORUM YOU DO THAT NOOB TOPIC ?

AND YOU USE MY ACC TO MAKE THAT CHAT YOUR SELF

WHY YOU ALWAYS LIE TO PPL YOU JUST +9 AND +8 ZAIN PL DONT BE A DREAMER

I DONT KNOW WHY I MUST MEET A BROTHER LIKE YOU

BECAUSE IM NOT GIVING YOU A

REMEMBER ZAIN I ALWAYS GIVE GOOD GIFT I GIVE MY ALL EVEN I TELL U TAKE MY GREENCH FOR FREE

[/size]WHY I MUST SCAMM YOU ZAIN IM NOT A LIAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR

[/size]WHY....... MY CLARRA IS MY ALL ITS UR ZAIN IS NOTING

[/size]IM SORRY TO HEAR YOU ACC GET HACK BUT DONT TAKE MY ACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC :aggressive:

I changed pass to my old pass ♥♥♥♥♥ removed my chars you probably gave my char to other people cunt and i bet you can still play my bd itch like you scammed senianpl mtkdance and many other people you act cute then in a few day we see the devil which is hiding behind u

The public even know that your a scammer idc about showing my email for proof thats my email ask crossfit and dgray and btw your a smart girl you probably planned this out

1. Say i scammed darkzain

2. Darkzain gets the blame

3. Im free to go

58673_.jpg

Clarra has turned into a ♥♥♥♥♥ never knew a 13 year old like her can do such a thing now im making a warlock

Makes you a pedophile bro xD

The public even know that your a scammer idc about showing my email for proof thats my email ask crossfit and dgray and btw your a smart girl you probably planned this out

1. Say i scammed darkzain

2. Darkzain gets the blame

3. Im free to go

Welcome to da club bro :facepalm:

:diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

58751_.png

Darkzain Clarra from ur country and from ur town? bcoz only new kids trust girls fully.. when girls say them plz bro ur acc.. plz im ur sis(a girl u never meet in real life)

:lol: :rofl:

really sad and shocking that how it how it happen.. :facepalm:

just trust ur family & never trust ppl even ur best frnd just help them in quests

Hold your hormones, Zain

And learn to trust people the slow way

Send a ticket at support and keep levelling that Warlock. If they wont return, your friends and i will help as much as we can. There isnt any other solution.

good drama  :lol:

duck of ♥♥♥♥♥ you think this is fake whore stfu and dont post again on this topic

:bad:

♥♥♥♥ of ♥♥♥♥♥ you think this is fake ♥♥♥♥♥ stfu and dont post again on this topic

First of all, sharing ID or pass is FORBIDDEN and anybody who does this is a dumb, If you where decieved by your inside Pedobear, thats none of our business and the Moderators won't take part on this, im sure of it. You just posted a screenshot that proves that you have the ID that you don't own.  :facepalm:

Darkzain Clarra from ur country and from ur town? bcoz only new kids trust girls fully.. when girls say them plz bro ur acc.. plz im ur sis(a girl u never meet in real life)

:lol: :rofl:

really sad and shocking that how it how it happen.. :facepalm:

just trust ur family & never trust ppl even ur best frnd just help them in quests

Right..

:yahoo: First of all, sharing ID or pass is FORBIDDEN and anybody who does this is a dumb, If you where decieved by your inside Pedobear, thats none of our business and the Moderators won't take part on this, im sure of it. You just posted a screenshot that proves that you have the ID that you don't own.  :facepalm:

False.

Sharing with your close friends/mates is okay, but if you get scammed from them or something else, its your own fault for sharing it with them.

:bad:First of all, sharing ID or pass is FORBIDDEN and anybody who does this is a dumb, If you where decieved by your inside Pedobear, thats none of our business and the Moderators won't take part on this, im sure of it. You just posted a screenshot that proves that you have the ID that you don't own.  :facepalm:

thats were u failed account sharing allowed to only close friends who u trust

♥♥♥♥ of ♥♥♥♥♥ you think this is fake ♥♥♥♥♥ stfu and dont post again on this topic

duck off your big mouthe. i got scamm you showying yourself  you biggst noob o n this game +9 but brain +0

100 times ppl alwasy open poll to no sharing ids  but  you ducking noob you giving your id bus his a girl ?> justlollllllllll

just close this topic  :facepalm:

what a ducking noob abc dog ( his dont like indians cocks but yes hi like scammers cocks) great work noob