Skills Pt. 2

Xyst

On to another suggestion. Several classes have skills that increase dodge/parry/ or reduce damage. Using said skill will increase your chances to parry, dodge, or reduce damage  (using parry as the example) let's say a low lvl with 5% parry clicks skills.. skill increases parry by 3% leaving the lowbie with 8% chance to parry.

These skills are useless... at least every class should have a "oh holy crap" button to save them, the mana cost and results from these skills make it pointless to even use.. I have been playing this game with only two skills and certainly hope for some growth! :)

Suggestion for said skills. Reduce the duration of the skill (3-5 seconds) and increase the parry chance to equal 65-75, so that the skill actually does something, but does not make someone god like.

If the devs need help with skill ideas, breakdown just let me know. I would like to see the game grow, and not become something I regret putting real life money into.

How? With a duration of 3-5 seconds meaning 1-2 attacks of a chance of taking no damage.. its certainly better then the complete useless ability % you get currently.

We already designed all skills and currently busy with implementation and balance. But we will not tell you which skill be released next :)

OMG Kuzmitch! Stop teasing us  :lol: :lol: Keep it all secret  ;D

Then, when next update come?  :unknw:

He said wait for announcement, Updates are not so easy, You can't tell when it will be cause maybe something go wrong then it will be delayed then we get mad, Be patient young jedi, I can't wait either  ;D

We already designed all skills and currently busy with implementation and balance. But we will not tell you which skill be released next :)

Oh my god. You know that :wacko i love you  :wacko: :wacko:  :good:

Just hope there will be good surprises (i mean good :P )

There will be a lot of changes in skills in the next update. Please wait for official annaunce.

will there be any massive skills update or you'll be just adding one skill every update? (hope Mioco won't delete this again)  ::)

I will hold you to your word, I understand that everything is suggestions, but I found it rude when you suggest something the dev says, oh no no we have everything finished and taken care of..

What's the point of suggestions then lols??

I think side from skills, going off your comment with attributes cevilone, people should be able to put points into attributes. Example, if u want a blade dancer to tank, increase con.. want a druid to focus on healing.. increase wisdom for heals.. want a rogue to focus on damage increase dex..

Like I said before, I would reply when the new update came into effect. I applaud you (and very much thank you for your work) but can not express my dissapintment in the fact that I was told my suggestions were invalid and that skills were already being taken care of.

The skills were not fixed, the same useless skills are well even more useless. Testing on my druid these are the results.

Lvl 1 barkskin via lvl 10 druid. Damage reduction... ONE point of damage off. Mana Cost 24pts

Lvl 1 heal via lvl 10 druid. Heal 53 pts per x seconds lasting x time costing 12 mana.

Why use a skill that costs two heals healing 300+ damage (used as an example) versus a skill that reduces one damage.. UMMM epic fail.

Barkskin is still useless and has no effect for low lvls and when I brought it up I was ignored (being told it was fixed and it not being fixed is being ignored in my books.)

Now for blade dancers..

Parry, Lvl 1 on a lvl 15 bd... 1% + to parry! USELESS. Who is gonna waist x amount of mana to only have a total of 10% chance of parry.

The game lacks charactor. Despite a name change, our charactors are cookie cutters. Everyone is given a "Oh holy cow" skill that should be able to help u survive a fight (barkskin, parry used as examples in this rant) are useless. With no points put into barkskin or parry, u get +1 to your respective spell ability. And with the new way you gain skill points (cool!) It proves even more how useless these abilities are if u put any points into them.

• 2 weeks later...

I can definitely say all classes have a skill like that.

bark skin for example, It reduces damage for short period of time  that can actually be life saving if used properly like all  classes skill they have.