The Story of a Friendly Daemon

The Sun was coming out on Irselnort and the sun light started spreading on the Stony Road. The Daemons started coming out of their trees to go hunt some Humans, but not this very rare one. Vraky, was a daemon very different from the others, he preferred Apples than humans, and he didn't like to battle any humanoid, exept for Forsaken because they where ugly and scary. One Ranger is spotted by the Vraky running towards the Sentinel Camp, Riff. The daemon hides behind a rock and watches how a piece of paper fells from the human's pocket and grabs it.

Moments later the humans comes back with what is apparently, a Daemon hunting mission. Vraky hides on top of a tree and watches how his species is exterminated, but he isn't sad because he knows how evil his species is. Having almost all daemons slayed, the ranger spots a movement on the tree where Vraky is hiding and without thinking shoots an arrow towards it, the arrow manage to do a little cut on his arm, but no mortal wound. The daemon really scared jumps out of the tree and runs towards a cave he spotted to the south.

The Ranger chased the daemon into the cave to finish him off, but then he notice that the daemon was fighting with some hooded Forsaken, but a very strong Green Haired one named Dirush arrives, using its dark magic he shoots a Dark Arrow that leaves Vraky almost dead. In that very moment the Ranger realizes that Vraky is not his enemy, and runs towards him shooting an Arrow straight to Dirush's heart. The deamon mortally wounded looks at the ranger and smiles, the ranger runs more into the cave and he spots a group of people fighting a Demoness, he asks to a druid for help and when the druids spots the daemon he rapidly shoots a Thunder towards him, but the ranger stand on the middle and takes all the damage, he explains the druid everything and the druid heals both and leave.

Now being the afternoon the Ranger comes from Riff looking for Vraky, the daemon smiles to the Ranger and gives him the piece of paper, the ranger searches in his pocket and notices that his sail ticket for Ayvondil was missing, He thanks the daemon and pets him in the head, the leaves using a Teleportation Scroll. While on the ship the ranger is thinking about the crazy day he had and starts noticing he is gonna miss that daemon. The ranger starts wandering the ship, he found some battle stores and magic stores. He entered in a store titled: "Store of Minions Summoning Spells". When he entered an old man was selling scrolls that summoned an Irselnort monster to become his minion forever, the ranger without thinking bought one because he knows what comes ahead is dangerous and he will need it, using the scroll summons a Brown Daemon, when the ranger notices the daemon's arm and sees the scar, He pets his head and Vraky jumps on his arms with joy. The Ranger smiles with happiness knowing that Vraky, more than his minion, will become his new partner and friend on this new adventure that awaits him.

;D The End ;D

nice one i enjoyed reading it  :good:

Thanks bro  ;D Beat up Rokzz for me 2 or 3 times  :spiteful:

already did many times in arena  :aggressive:

Best Mercenary ever  :blush:

Gets done The Job before you even ask  :good:

:good: I loved it :good:

But I'm gonna create one too just to compete with you :spiteful:

Challenge accepted :dirol:

Nice story :)

Thanks, everything was improvised in 15 Minutes ;D

*UPDATED*

I just corrected some grammar errors and refined some details on the story, Thanks for reading  ;)

After modifying th story a little bit the story now has 2995 Symbols according to the word counter, Thanks for reading!

I almost finish my story  :spiteful:

Be prepared!

Bring it on :aggressive:

• 2 weeks later...