which pro is best? sapphire

Gotek

best pro  

11 members have voted

1. 1. best pro

• osirian
    • pluton

just becoz u have ++++amp doesnt make u de best who cares...hear goes another blah blah blah :facepalm:

KUZMITCH HAS 100000000000000000000000000000000000000 HEALTH AND 500% CRIT,10000000 DAMAGE

Stats & Skill > Amp

Pro skilled players who know how to max their stats win. Chicken op rich noobs loose.

A pro rich kills 5 enemys solo.

U cant know who is the pro in the game... cuz there are so many players that have 10+ doom and 9-10 equips,  but they r very quite... and if u check thier arena rank they r #1000 lol :pardon:

The player is still uknown....

but u can keep looking lol :search: thats wat i think :blush:

Xanglex lvl17 bd (main)

Xangiex lvl14 druid (arena)

U cant know who is the pro in the game... cuz there are so many players that have 10+ doom and 9-10 equips,  but they r very quite... and if u check thier arena rank they r #1000 lol :pardon:

The player is still uknown....

but u can keep looking lol :search: thats wat i think :blush:

Xanglex lvl17 bd (main)

Xangiex lvl14 druid (arena)

Ur hot n im drunk, Wassup

Both of these "Pro"nouns are the I pronoun,and we both know it's not the best unless you were planing to be for ever alone.

LOL who is the most annoyingest Player and the wanna be pro player In Eu:D :rofl:

We have 1 in US: name Pvprange  :tease: he barely has +10 doom... not that he isnt strong... he is, he is very strong but he is kinda lowering his rank by showoffing :facepalm:  LOL if u know wat i Mean :pleasantry:

LOL who is the most annoyingest Player and the wanna be pro player In Eu:D :rofl:

We have 1 in US: name Pvprange  :tease: he barely has +10 doom... not that he isnt strong... he is, he is very strong but he is kinda lowering his rank by showoffing :facepalm:  LOL if u know wat i Mean :pleasantry:

if you think pvp is strong, you should see me

im not even doomed up and yet i get ganked everywhere i go because of my extraordinary strenght

u wana know why he doesnt got +10? ;)

Lee Hye Rin,

You got a points, its true u shouldnt call urself a pro... Let other players call u a pro. :drinks:

why?  :blush:

cuz he doesnt have money to buy mcoins anymore :lol: thats why he keeps linking and posting his stuff that he had for 5month now xD

cuz he doesnt have money to buy mcoins anymore :lol: thats why he keeps linking and posting his stuff that he had for 5month now xD

:rofl: :rofl:  ;D  :lol: hahaha!!!!!

theres a 2 option of being a pro player in warspear

1: pro-farmer thats what they called a pro boss hunter ( who can lead and know all how to hunt all bosses)

2: pro-pvp  ( all he/she know is to go arena and pvp) 

and you know all this your a pro :drinks:

theres a 2 option of being a pro player in warspear

1: pro-farmer thats what they called a pro boss hunter ( who can lead and know all how to hunt all bosses)

2: pro-pvp  ( all he/she know is to go arena and pvp) 

and you know all this your a pro :drinks:

Great saying,

I find the fact most whos opinions are so wild is they never played before swamps came out and all gear could be a 2 minute quest

Great saying,

I find the fact most whos opinions are so wild is they never played before swamps came out and all gear could be a 2 minute quest

its annoying when swamp came out the exiciting and fun in boss hunting was lost

in old times no swamp if you got vl18 items all elf/mc will proud of you and they will say "your a pro" 'congratulation" :clapping: :drinks: 

i hope gm make new lvl of items that cannot get in swamp.. only in boss hunt :pardon:

she is mine , you dont want wanna mess with Panchens, do you?  ;)

Опубликованное фото

;D ;D ;D

:shok: , you are more amplified than I am. :blush:, now if you'll excuse me, I'll go to cry under my bed :crazy:

Im am a pro in a game where there is no profession. Is that plausible? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: