Story contest "Day in the life of a monster"

Dear players!

AIGRIND team announces new story competition “Day in the life of a monster”

Rules

1. Story's size should be from 1000 characters up to 4000 characters

2. Genre in which stories should be written is limited to the specific game setting -  it is assumed that it will be a fantasy in all its forms.

3. You should tell us a story from the view of any game character: monster, miniboss or even quest NPC. You should tell the story about the day of that character, about its life and adventures!

4. You should create thread in special forum section

5. Restrictions. To participate you should have at least 15 messages on forum. 1 user – 1 entry.

Prizes

1st place: 10 000 Miracle Coins

2nd place: 7 000 Miracle Coins

3rd place: 5 000 Miracle Coins

There will also be encouraging prizes up to the decision of the jury.

Dates:

From July 10 till July 29. Winners will be announced on July, 30.

Take a look on this amazing story written by Stalin. This is a really nice example, take a notes!

Bittern's scream echoed over malodorous swamps and from the Big Ravva froggls started to croak sleepily. From the east side, slowly, half-heartedly, the sun was rising. The new day has started.

Cave was wet, however, as usual. Hydra was coming out with groan, stretching tail and neck.

Due to hunger, all thoughts in all three heads were confused. It was necessary to go hunting: another sister, the day before went out to search food, and has not returned.

Suddenly, Hydra realised that stale cave air began to fill with some new already forgotten smell. Smell of food! There, outside the cave, near yawning abyss was food.

- Where are you going so early? -  her sleepy younger sisters shouted after fleeing Hydra.

- Sleep on, couch potatoes! - shouted in reply Hydra, who did not want to share breakfast with sisters.

She had just 10 more minutes of life left.

Good luck!

Sincerely,

AIGRIND team

Personally, as a story/poetry etc writer that i am, i think one day to judge is not enough. But thats ur choice guys.

I would love to know if i may switch the main voice of the narrator to one of these #gamechars voice or its ok the narrator bein a hero since he is telling the story in a day of these #gamechars?

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=89477.0

Hello dear GMs. The day is coming and i still dnt know if my story fit in rules. Please take a minute to read my question. Actually some friends ask themselves the same.

Hello dear GMs. The day is coming and i still dnt know if my story fit in rules. Please take a minute to read my question. Actually some friends ask themselves the same.

i think its fine

yes,i am a gm :shok: :shok:  :pleasantry:

• Developer

Personally, as a story/poetry etc writer that i am, i think one day to judge is not enough. But thats ur choice guys.

That's a good advice, thank you.

That's a good advice, thank you.

yeah i agree because we dont made these stories so u can rush read through them... take your time pls

:aggressive: i mean some ppl write long good stories and some write short doesnt mean you should read the longer ones faster so u can spare time. they be more interesting if you take it easy.

this might take more time yes, but if you add 1 more day to judge all stories you really got the winners that are worthy the price.

i looked through the other competitions and there were some really,really awfull winners...

hi dev, will u add drawing contest again for next plan? ;D

Yes, extra days would help. I think a bit that the "mosty popular" stories gonna win (Views+replies), but there are some really good story with very few views.

awww shoot! i only heard about this contest a few days before but i'll join!  :facepalm:

hope this one works XD XD XD xD

--- reply update.

Made this one the whole day but crap! I think i overdid things and violated  the first rule :facepalm:

Anyways please feel free to read it. Haha thanks

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=89746.0

made a big big big big revision to the story!!! XD :yahoo:

today is the last.

Can`t wait for the results. Goodluck everybody!

me too  :)  Goodluck everyone !!!!!! ;)

1.create new topic to join post, not in here

2. Ur post should hve 15 post

yta thats why i just posted in here i am not eligible :aggressive: :(