Story contest "Day in the life of a monster"

What does 15msg means? As in posts or just messages received? ;)

The number of forum posts you`ve made. Personal messages do not count for this.

Btw I have a request. Could the maximum numbers of Charicters be 5000? Good story`s come in long :blush:

Dev plz answer,

1.the title is "Day in the life of a monster". But in rule, we can tell about NPC quest. Should a NPC quest related about killing monsters? :wacko:

2.Can we include image for story's cover? (lallouss)

if dev not answer, plz someone answer my question :cray:

Dev plz answer,

1.the title is "Day in the life of a monster". But in rule, we can tell about NPC quest. Should a NPC quest related about killing monsters? :wacko:

hehehe xD i asked it 3times about the pics :/ 0 answers xD idk why :/ and yes i wana know about ur #1 question, can we talk about captives,penume, kotaravva npcs for example? :) hope they answer us im still waiting the answer to start my story :blush:

Dev plz answer,

lol...u really want to disqualify me...hehe

ok i removed the pic...happier???

if u are surprised it is bcuz you didnt read rules before :facepalm:

lol...u really want to disqualify me...hehe

ok i removed the pic...happier???

if u are surprised it is bcuz you didnt read rules before :facepalm:

im not dude, i just confuse with rule :bad: my story is abt quest NPC, not monster

and i wanna add pic for cover, like another ppl too. but im ask 1st to dev

ok,....sorry..i didnt mean to sound rude

:friends:

i really dont hve idea if abt monster. in every MMO, they called creatures.

Dev plz answer,

Why couldn't you add a picture? Snorlax didn't mention anything in the rules. After all it's the story they are going to review.

Ok guys let me make this clear.

Pictures are allowed to add, just don`t put it full with pictures.

This contest is just like writing a book, Lot`s of texture and a few pictures/drawings

This contest is just like writing a book, Lot`s of texture and a few pictures/drawings

Yep! This contest is about a short story, not comics.

its ok, i dont use pic :pleasantry:

I`m disapointed.

I had a question/request about extending the max number of charicters in a story to like 5000.

Yet after 4days or more there`s still no answer -.- This is starting to piss me of honestly.

I`m aware that you don`t work during the weekend but still.

Gues I`ll make some dramatic cuts in my story. Thanks alot for nothing.

Regards,

Male.

I`m disapointed.

I had a question/request about extending the max number of charicters in a story to like 5000.

Yet after 4days or more there`s still no answer -.- This is starting to piss me of honestly.

Regards,

Male.

yeah...it should be the minimun of 1000 characters only...no limit for max(if u know wt i mean)

I`m disapointed.

Regards,

Male.

I`ll quote it again for you.

I`ll quote it again for you.

this is reply from snorlaxx in russian forum

Не всё так строго, но примерные рамки мы указали.

Рассказы на 2 строки и на 8 страниц - это разные вещи, а объем 1-4 тысячи знаков подходит как раз.

translate it alone with google :blush:

If you search for signs of 4050-4100, it still did not consider?

Is not so strict, but we have indicated the approximate framework.

Stories for 2 lines and 8 pages - two different things, and the volume of 1-4 thousand characters just fit.

So basicly I made a huge cut in my story for nothing? I just got screwed over by them *SIGH*

Thnx for translating it for me, +for you :D

ur story more than 5000 characther. :bad: if you can cut ur story, cut it. but if u can't or dont have idea, try like me, change to another story :diablo: . my 1st story more than 6000, i really dont have idea what shuld  i remove in my story, just one way, :cray:  change it. 2x, i change my story.

My original story was 7000+

This edited one is about 5300

I realky don`t want to change it again. I think it`s to good x.x

the story can  be without limits in the fantasy I mean write about game but ... well tomorrow I  post it XD

for managing game, I asked for his help because I

cannot get into the server. I asked for his help logging of

blocked account names of characters on that server

account, where characters were created thank you.

please reply to my email with some of your questions

My original story was 7000+

This edited one is about 5300

I realky don`t want to change it again. I think it`s to good x.x

so im not the only one who write that much  :lol:

my original story was more than 7500 characters, its hard but somehow i manage to make it into less than 4000 with a lot of cut for the detailed scene.

and yeah, im agree with you. good story wont come twice in the same times. :nea:

better stick with the good old one, even if it makes it less good than before, but at least it still good.  not sure if the new story will be as good as the old one  :cray:

cheers

i cant use my powers against them they come in groups attacks and beat me numerous times they all know me as kratt :diablo:  they beat me until my armour was broken and then took it away from me :(

i am strong but when the whole group attacks i feel if i could beat them just by hitting a single short :bomb: like my fellas in norlant, they grew up so strong that these elfs and mcs don't dare to attack them, when they kill me i respawn to astral world visit some of my friends and yes lake elemental and dinalt all are like me, being killed by player everyday they pm me that a party just took there armour and now coming towards me but i cant save myself

i cant leave the island on which i live if i want to do that i died for my protection i learned some skill myself like moving very fast and many more

my closet friend and neighbour dinalt we used to talk through pm that why they kill us we are not harming them just for our armours they kill us

we wish one day will come when we will be free to roam around the island and use our power against those elfs and mcs who kill us we have a list of peoples who killed us we will find them and kill them :aggressive: [/size] as many time as they killed us we will broke their armours as many times as they did ours

the only time we get to rest is when server is under maintainace then we all the bosses have meeting and we discussed on how to make us more secured and how to decrease drop rate so the players wont kill us  :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

i cant use my powers against them they come in groups attacks and beat me numerous times they all know me as kratt :diablo:  they beat me until my armour was broken and then took it away from me :(

i am strong but when the whole group attacks i feel if i could beat them just by hitting a single short :bomb: like my fellas in norlant, they grew up so strong that these elfs and mcs don't dare to attack them, when they kill me i respawn to astral world visit some of my friends and yes lake elemental and dinalt all are like me, being killed by player everyday they pm me that a party just took there armour and now coming towards me but i cant save myself

i cant leave the island on which i live if i want to do that i died for my protection i learned some skill myself like moving very fast and many more

my closet friend and neighbour dinalt we used to talk through pm that why they kill us we are not harming them just for our armours they kill us

we wish one day will come when we will be free to roam around the island and use our power against those elfs and mcs who kill us we have a list of peoples who killed us we will find them and kill them :aggressive: as many time as they killed us we will broke their armours as many times as they did ours

the only time we get to rest is when server is under maintainace then we all the bosses have meeting and we discussed on how to make us more secured and how to decrease drop rate so the players wont kill us  :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

1.create new topic to join post, not in here

2. Ur post should hve 15 post

by chance if i win it ..on which hero u give the mc coin ? bcoz i want mc coin on my mc hero  :blush:

they send you gift code here in forum and u can use it in any account you want.