Paladin Equip

Gallantia

Hi guys! So...

I'm building a Paladin, because i like so much, in my opinion is a balanced class, has a awesome defence and has a good attack (not so good).

So, i want do a "respectable" Paladin, i wanna kick some ass in arena and do some farms too.

That's a part where the question enters:

How i make this Paladin? I mean, what equipments (set) i should use for farm, and arena, and a lot of things? Which skills i should choose?

Thanks

i like my paladin too,but this class must really high amped (if use shield) to become good attacker,thts annoying since FoJ downgraded

This class need a lot of time and mcoins/gold. Skill build for both farming and arena should be similar to this : 5 Purify,4foj,2heal(basic heal it helps in arena don't forget to use aura as well),5aura(for hunts).

As may know there two types of weapons you can use,2h and 1h weapons and shield,choose the one you prefer most,but you will still need both!!!

1h and shield is mostly for hunts and healing urself,although if you're up to for amp then yes better to have +8-10 1h mace than +8-10 2h weapon.

2h is mostly used in arena because it deals more damage,but unfortunately it's slower than 1h weapon.

The equipment should be 2 sets or more... its up to you.It's up to you what you want to use in arena,you could use full arena set with resilience,the higher resilience the lower dmg other players will hit you (all sort of dmg) and you could add some astral rings and amulet with cloak to boost up your heal.

As for hunt you should mix bg and divine sets,bg armor and gloves,divine boots and helm.

Also you could use heroic endurance armor,but in my opinion it just sucks  :bad: ,although if you want to have lots of hp use it.

So i hope it helped you somehow,good luck with your char  :drinks:

This class need a lot of time and mcoins/gold. Skill build for both farming and arena should be similar to this : 5 Purify,4foj,2heal(basic heal it helps in arena don't forget to use aura as well),5aura(for hunts).

As may know there two types of weapons you can use,2h and 1h weapons and shield,choose the one you prefer most,but you will still need both!!!

1h and shield is mostly for hunts and healing urself,although if you're up to for amp then yes better to have +8-10 1h mace than +8-10 2h weapon.

2h is mostly used in arena because it deals more damage,but unfortunately it's slower than 1h weapon.

The equipment should be 2 sets or more... its up to you.It's up to you what you want to use in arena,you could use full arena set with resilience,the higher resilience the lower dmg other players will hit you (all sort of dmg) and you could add some astral rings and amulet with cloak to boost up your heal.

As for hunt you should mix bg and divine sets,bg armor and gloves,divine boots and helm.

Also you could use heroic endurance armor,but in my opinion it just sucks  :bad: ,although if you want to have lots of hp use it.

So i hope it helped you somehow,good luck with your char  :drinks:

Thank you so much! You helped me a lot! I will follow your instruction  :drinks:

Thank you so much! You helped me a lot! I will follow your instruction  :drinks:

Glad to help :friends: ,just do everything how you want and how it's better for you.

I'm not a good pala, but i'm happy with it (for now, i'm lvl 17).

I'm planning to have purify 5, heal 5, aura 3 and foj 3.

Then you can get to hunt, farm with the aura and heal. And with the purify and foj you're not a complete noob on arena i guess.

For armor i plan to mix heroic with divine set.

(but i like hunting and farming more then pvp/arena, so the resi isnt that important for me yet)

I'm not a good pala, but i'm happy with it (for now, i'm lvl 17).

I'm planning to have purify 5, heal 5, aura 3 and foj 3.

Then you can get to hunt, farm with the aura and heal. And with the purify and foj you're not a complete noob on arena i guess.

For armor i plan to mix heroic with divine set.

(but i like hunting and farming more then pvp/arena, so the resi isnt that important for me yet)

Yes divine and heroic  mix is good for hunt,hp and deff bonus,but still i recommend mixing bg and divine.

Yes divine and heroic  mix is good for hunt,hp and deff bonus,but still i recommend mixing bg and divine.

Why BG and divine?

More deff  :spiteful: ,because they both have deff set bonus.

sry but ur wrong :) here ill explain why:

its very complicated but i had all bg, arena, 17, divine and heroic to see the big difderence :)

1(using 2bg gear). The 397def (bg bonus) + 2x209def (def u get from 2rune of def on the 2bg items) + Xdef (amount of def u get from amping the 2bg items)= 815def+Xdef

2(using 2 gear 18). I wont say the hp bonus cuz we r talking about def, so 2x262 (def u get from 2rune of def on the 18 items) + Ydef (amount of def u get from amping the 2 lvl18 items)= 524def+Ydef

difference between 1 and 2:

815 + Xdef ~~ 524def + Ydef

291 + Xdef ~~ 0 + Ydef

now did u know that when a +5-10 18 item gives 200-400def more than a +5-10 15 item? So if u got +5-10items than any 2x18 items gives way more def than the bg item and it gives u alot of bonus enchants which we all know that status is the most important part in farming :)

when i get home i will show u the best gear to use, for farming/arena/pvp which gives the best (def + resi)  can get up to 60%+ and maximum status of enchants for best farm and arena/pvp :)

sry but ur wrong :) here ill explain why:

its very complicated but i had all bg, arena, 17, divine and heroic to see the big difderence :)

1(using 2bg gear). The 397def (bg bonus) + 2x209def (def u get from 2rune of def on the 2bg items) + Xdef (amount of def u get from amping the 2bg items)= 815def+Xdef

2(using 2 gear 18). I wont say the hp bonus cuz we r talking about def, so 2x262 (def u get from 2rune of def on the 18 items) + Ydef (amount of def u get from amping the 2 lvl18 items)= 524def+Ydef

difference between 1 and 2:

815 + Xdef ~~ 524def + Ydef

291 + Xdef ~~ 0 + Ydef

now did u know that when a +5-10 18 item gives 200-400def more than a +5-10 15 item? So if u got +5-10items than any 2x18 items gives way more def than the bg item and it gives u alot of bonus enchants which we all know that status is the most important part in farming :)

when i get home i will show u the best gear to use, for farming/arena/pvp which gives the best (def + resi)  can get up to 60%+ and maximum status of enchants for best farm and arena/pvp :)

Can't argue with that  ;D didn't looked that way in my armor  ,thanks i'm not pro pala ...yet  :blush:

Hi guys! So...

I'm building a Paladin, because i like so much, in my opinion is a balanced class, has a awesome defence and has a good attack (not so good).

So, i want do a "respectable" Paladin, i wanna kick some ass in arena and do some farms too.

That's a part where the question enters:

How i make this Paladin? I mean, what equipments (set) i should use for farm, and arena, and a lot of things? Which skills i should choose?

Thanks

This is my Astral Lab. built Pala:

Arena Lv 17 Gear: Mace and Shield

Level 18 Heroic Endurance Complete set for Running with block and HP

For Dark Adds I use the basic:

Level 17 Lab sets with Dark Runes

Accessories:

2xAbyss Zealot Garnet Signet

Astral Whirpool Medallion

Skills:

15155 In the original Skill order.

Hope I helped

Paladin is best in running among all the melee class. In arena, paladin should be on the front line, after u tank awhile, u use foj and runaway :D wasting time of arena opponents :D  :yahoo:

Paladin is best in running among all the melee class. In arena, paladin should be on the front line, after u tank awhile, u use foj and runaway :D wasting time of arena opponents :D  :yahoo:

That shows you can't win  a fight without running :facepalm:

I agree with all above explanation about gears for arena and farm, it need different sets.

But actually pve is way much more easier to handle than pvp, why? Because tank always backed up by healers, in my experience 25% def is enough to handle lab mobs that does physical damage.

I'm trying to say is arena gears is always better for all around purpose, pve good enough, and you will survive better if some enemy players jump on you while questing.

BG sets is the best choice since its cheap, using heroic sets you will be over powered in hunting + the body part ridiculously over priced.

1h pala has the highest damage output because the mace type, its a little slow but give a high damage but yes it need to be amped high.

The only melee class that can fight in a long duration against range class is paladin due to heal ability, so my advice is get as high heal as you can.

The best rings and capes for paladin are the lv15 one since it has dodge on it.

And I focus all my effort to my paladin and indeed my paladin is strongest char I ever had and can survive 3 vs 1 with tactical heal retreat.

One more tips: never run at front in arena, because once u stopped by stun you lost your opportunity to stun enemies. Let BDs tank for you and support them if needed. Shield paladin usually is the last target in arena which is good, and if enemy focus on you, that also wrong tactic by them because paladin have high protection and high survival.

I plan to max my block at 12.6% to see the difference with 10.4%.

Will share the result

Purify is one of the strongest attack skills, maybe even the strongest one.

1h paladins can crit over 1000! with high amp.

My +5 paladin with lvl15 arena mace already hits 430 with skill (231 base atk)

+ mace gives astral so I guess i'll be one handed paladin forever  ;D

for being a be(a)st pala try these  :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

Champ gears+ CHAMP BROAD AXE  for ARENA  :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: u can chew all  :yahoo: :wacko: :wacko:

DIVINE DEFENCE or (HEROIC ARMOUR+HEROIC HELM+BG ENDURANCE for more HP) for HUNT (in party) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MACE(astral)+SHIELD(BLOCK RUNE)  with (HEROIC ARMOUR+BOOT or FULL DIVINE+CHASED RING)for HUNT (solo) with 10%+ BLOCK  and  160+ASTRAL u can tank MARAKSHA, DINALT, KRAT , JENIE  :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

PALA SKILLS MUST BE IN ASTRAL coz PALA is the "HEAVY HEALER" :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: 8) 8) 8)

at level 20 pala critic heal is 1001! :clapping: :diablo: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: xD

@rajadx only full support type can solo dinalt/maraksha/kratt with lv5 heal and aura

I tried before but I don't like it so much because I lost +150% damage potential from lv5 purify.

The best thing of full support type is epic heal and the toughest tank in warspear. In arena mostly can tank 2 opponents with proper gears