Problem buying mcoin

Cuibap

Does anyone have problem buying mcoin via paypal today?

i check bank acount and i payed but havnt recived any mcoin, been 3hours now.

I heard about these delays alot. Can`t help you with it because it has to do with PayPal I think.

I`m not sure if Aigrind can help you with this aswell, but I do advice you to send a ticket to support for this.

Afterall, It`s your hard owned money.

I Use paypal myself and it use to be fairly instant ( unless its the bank transfer option.. not to be confused with instant transfer ).

Two payments so far and no coins, first payment being over 9 hours ago.

Get onto it please support.

I assume you already sent a ticket. So then the patience game has begun.

Of course.

I'm actually curious about their response time to this... 9hrs and counting.

Lets see how important coin buyers are to them.

Important enough to only mute Pvprange lmao.

Lol i did not mean it that way :P

Anyways i have opened a dispute against them via paypal. Only time will tell.

Of course.

I'm actually curious about their response time to this... 9hrs and counting.

Lets see how important coin buyers are to them.

5 days is a maximum response time from our technical support. And yes, I should mention that it's a late night now in Russia.

Lol i did not mean it that way :P

Anyways i have opened a dispute against them via paypal. Only time will tell.

Chargeback will result in a ban of your account, just reminding.

Also we were on vacation for a week, we have a lot of stuff to do and will resolve everything asap.

Important enough to only mute Pvprange lmao.

what's wrong with it? Multiple complaints from players with screenshots are just enough to mute, sorry.

what's wrong with it? Multiple complaints from players with screenshots are just enough to mute, sorry.

Lol, I love when Roland goes straight to the point, not like Snorlax and Kuzmin That speak in metaphors. 2 Hidden reading the topic.... Interesting  :spiteful:

Also we were on vacation for a week, we have a lot of stuff to do and will resolve everything asap.

Oh now that makes sense.. you guys are on vacation O.o

2 Hidden reading the topic.... Interesting  :spiteful:

Some people started doing that, it doesn't mean that dev is reading the thread anymore.

For what purpose they do that, I have no idea.

Some people started doing that, it doesn't mean that dev is reading the thread anymore.

For what purpose they do that, I have no idea.

:unknw:

5 days is a maximum response time from our technical support. And yes, I should mention that it's a late night now in Russia.

Nothings wrong, I`m glad enough you all muted him.

But from personal discussion I would`ve banned him from the game. That`s my opinion at least

Nothings wrong, I`m glad enough you all muted him.

But from personal discussion I would`ve banned him from the game. That`s my opinion at least

we're investigating other complaints from the players. About scamming and illegal gold operation. Tomorrow we'll see.

Yeah, that`s what I "heard" aswell. That`s why I tought he`d get a bann. Anyway I`m getting my trust back in your work again. Keep it up Roland!

does that mean if paypal, if paypal recject they payement (as it have happend before in other games for some reason)

my account will get perma banned? would like a respond to this since its not my fault if paypal take the money and the send it back again.

does that mean if paypal, if paypal recject they payement (as it have happend before in other games for some reason)

my account will get perma banned? would like a respond to this since its not my fault if paypal take the money and the send it back again.

No, chargeback means that you paid once and then created a dispute to get the money back.

In all other cases, please, don't worry, we'll solve any issue.

No, chargeback means that you paid once and then created a dispute to get the money back.

In all other cases, please, don't worry, we'll solve any issue.

ahh cause i never asked for money back, idk whats wrong with paypal. i misunderstood :)

thnx apreciate it

Just telling this becuz i havent received any email from the support about my acc recovery :cray:

And its like4-5days back when i sent it :(

Just telling this becuz i havent received any email from the support about my acc recovery :cray:

And its like4-5days back when i sent it :(

From which email address did you send a report?

hi again, i got +200mcoin buyt still missing 3000 :) could u look into this when someone get time?

Best regards