we help cl

pokkka

Just m\f so elfs and ch dnt read this :blush:

Translation ??

Just man\female elf and chainless don't read this :blush:

It's too late some elf already read this  ;D .

doesnt matter,cause indo-community camps at stairs 24/7 cause they think its the "best thing they can do to help elfs"  :facepalm: :facepalm:

doesnt matter,cause indo-community camps at stairs 24/7 cause they think its the "best thing they can do to help elfs"  :facepalm: :facepalm:

way of getting past stairs= demand arena while ur in stairs area, after arena run as fast as u can before ur pvp block buff wears off..

way of getting past stairs= demand arena while ur in stairs area, after arena run as fast as u can before ur pvp block buff wears off..

And after that lot of elfs fallow you,and you still dead  :facepalm:

depends on how good you are and your skills to escape lol

If there are a lot of elfs(who are not afk) there's 0.5% chance to escape  :facepalm:

And after that lot of elfs fallow you,and you still dead  :facepalm:

rogues are lucky at this part :blush: , they can stelth then go past stairs, since if u use skills, the buff still active

rogues are lucky at this part :blush: , they can stelth then go past stairs, since if u use skills, the buff still active

Only if the stairs isnt fully trapped ;)

Only if the stairs isnt fully trapped ;)

read my post before.

if rouge in stelth when buff active, traps dont do anything, or when u revive the traps are useless when u have the pvp buff

Best way to get past stairs at peak time is to get someone to go get slaughtered-> he respawns-> starts running upwards to crossing behind griffins ->Indos run after like doggies after sausages-> your frieds doing cl get free passage when Indos biting your ass ;D

Hey, I like my Indo blockers! Sometimes I just stop by and chat, a group of mcs try to make it through, then I heal up the group and go hunt. :P