game server unstable recently

f4348357

Hi there!

Connection issues happen for many reasons, It is impossible to give you the correct explanation for what is causing it in your case.

But we are taking all possible measures from our side to keep servers stable and this should improve in the near future, unfortunately in cases of war and world events, it can still happen in some servers. Note that it might have to do with your location, internet, etc.. 

• 1 month later...
On 6/22/2020 at 10:51 PM, Akasha said:

Hi there!

Connection issues happen for many reasons, It is impossible to give you the correct explanation for what is causing it in your case.

But we are taking all possible measures from our side to keep servers stable and this should improve in the near future, unfortunately in cases of war and world events, it can still happen in some servers. Note that it might have to do with your location, internet, etc.. 

this is not my first experience getting lag and disconnected from server. i have changed my realm to south east asia server just to make sure i m getting feel better or comfort when playing this game. but my bad, i still get this unknown "culprit" at new realm. game gonna freeze because of lag connection or being disconnected. i hope to get feel comfort (no recent lag or disconnected) when playing this game at nearly future.

On 8/10/2020 at 4:05 PM, Danindo said:

this is not my first experience getting lag and disconnected from server. i have changed my realm to south east asia server just to make sure i m getting feel better or comfort when playing this game. but my bad, i still get this unknown "culprit" at new realm. game gonna freeze because of lag connection or being disconnected. i hope to get feel comfort (no recent lag or disconnected) when playing this game at nearly future.

We're working on that. But keep in mind that during the current circumstances it is hard to assure this won't happen again. 

Thank you for your comprehension.

there is post about connection issues in general below:   

• Akasha locked this topic