LAG?!?!

MrSeby

WTF IS HAPPENING?? DC ALL? OR JUST ME?? :facepalm:

Getting random DC moments and lag even when my internet connection is running at full strength. >_>

Getting random DC moments and lag even when my internet connection is running at full strength. >_>

ITS THE GHOSTS IM TELLING YOU!

I mean it, first they broke in my house and turned on the shower, now they are taking over Arinar.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO :'(

WE've got to save the entire human race before the ghosts takes over the entire world!! They're gonna block all communication lines shortly i fear :(

Devs..the fate of the entire human race lies in your hands! :facepalm:

(Please fix this asap i dont wanna die young)

:bad: :bad: :bad:  What's going on??

I fear we're dealing with supernatural forces that lies beyond our understanding..this is something we've never experienced before, we got to stick together on this one in order to keep us safe!

Something terrible is going on right now...

I mean it, first they broke in my house and turned on the shower, now they are taking over Arinar.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO :'(

JUST CALM DOWN,OK?

I fear we're dealing with supernatural forces that lies beyond our understanding..this is something we've never experienced before, we got to stick together on this one in order to keep us safe!

Something terrible is going on right now...

Just stick together...wait someone has seen Jhonny?

JUST CALM DOWN,OK?

Just stick together...wait someone has seen Jhonny?

I CAN'T CALM DOWN, THEY ARE IN MY HOUSE, MESSING WITH MY GAME!!!

I'M IN PAJAMAS FFS!!!!

OMG MY FEET... HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M IN PAJAMAS FFS!!!!

There's nothing wrong here,it's just a small bug in....duck RUUUUUUNNNNNNN RUUNNNNN ♥♥♥♥♥ES SAVE YOUR LIIIFEEEE

I'M IN PAJAMAS FFS!!!!

you have nothing to fear, you are the centipede slayer after all!!

Yes we got to stick together on this one guys...something terrible is going on in nadir right now just look!

Look at the mysterious fog lying there in the ground as a carpet, nadir is haunted :cray:  now look at my connection..im being possessed by someone..or something!

58210_.jpg

Everything will be fine.

Don't worry.

A̧i҉G̀r̀i̶n҉d͟ h̵͇͈̖͇a͏̯͕̯͍s e̯̹͙͛v͓̖̘͙̿ê̆͝r̭͓̪̖̘͍̐̎̊͠ͅẙ͐͘t͇̭͉̜̯͖̾ͫ͑͋̓ḫ̮̗̹̦̽̆̀ͪͥͥͥ͝i͈̓ͫ͊͠ṉ̹̬̞̗ͅg͎͇̍̉͋̉͌̏ u̦̘̹̝̙̞̥ͩ̓̀n͓ͨ̓̾ͮ̊͗ͮ̚̚͠͝d̗̩͖̝̲̫͙̯̀͊́̎̓͢e̷̷͙͂̒r̰̝̭͚̩͗̇ͮ̎̒̌̿ c̍̓ͯ̓҉̣̙̜ọ̮̀̅͘͠ṅ̝̟̙̥͈̥̣ͭͮͮ̓ͨ͋͂ṱ̰͚̬̠́r̦͕̗̝̩͑̾̌ͥͫ̐ͥ̈́͂-̧̠̦̱̗̦͎͉̭̉̌͒̐͛̎̀̏̒͡H̷͊ͯ͌ͧ́ͩ҉̬͙͔͔͙̜͉E̸͙̱̠̣̠͚͙̯̖͖̞̱͈̣͎̲̟ͪ̎ͪ͛ͯ̅̒ͥ̎ͩ̈́̐ͥ̿̒ͫͫ̚͢Ļ̵̵̛͖̣̜̼̦͖̽͌̄͐͒̈́̂ͬ̏̀̾̚̕P̨̛͙̩̯̥͈̰̮̓͑̎̇ͧ̓̇̾ͬ͊ ̀͐̂̈̓̂͒̐̉̉͐̏ͭ̑͂ͨͥ̎ͨ͜҉̸̙̫͚̤̱̣͝M͂̌̀ͨ̉͛̌̀ͨͤ҉̧͍͉̬̪͕̦̲̳̀͞͝Eͥ̍ͦͫ̾̂ͣ̓͛ͧ̒ͮ̅ͮ̈́̄̇͂̀͝͏̺͎̗̰̜͍̜̺

There's nothing wrong here,it's just a small bug in....♥♥♥♥ RUUUUUUNNNNNNN RUUNNNNN ♥♥♥♥♥ES SAVE YOUR LIIIFEEEE

DAY 1

The ghosts are breaking in in all the houses. It was found that they were travelling through the wires. They are inside your TV, they are inside your radio, inside your video game, and even... they are even inside your favorite mmorpg.

I just logged, none of my friends were online.... :(

I fear for their lives.

Who could save us?

you have nothing to fear, you are the centipede slayer after all!!

Yes we got to stick together on this one guys...something terrible is going on in nadir right now just look!

Look at the mysterious fog lying there in the ground as a carpet, nadir is haunted :cray:  now look at my connection..im being possessed by someone..or something!

THE FOG!!!! LOOK AT THE FOG!!!!!

LOOK AT THOSE ELVES EYES, SO MERCILESS!!

ITS THE END OF THE WOOOOOOOOOOOORLD!!!

Not even the centipede slayer can handle them, they are too many! They are taking control of the gamers mind!!

I... I surrender my fellas, see you in the real life :(

Are all of you tripping on Shrooms? ._. It`s not Gotek to blame for the hauntings!

MUSHMUSHMUSHMUSHAHOLIC!

58217_.png

I know nothing about gettin high, especially with mushrooms. Weed? I love the flowers too. Please, you and your dirty mind, stay away from my innocence!  ;D