Upgrading guild, requires gold or rewards gold?

Shitzo

Question

Well when I was gonna level my guild to 2, I had like 190k in my bag after leveling it I ended up with 250k or something, was so excited and in a rush I didn't get to see clearly. My members said I was paranoid or something but before that I took donations from each member, one donated 100k other donated 55k and others too alot so I couldn't really take record of it all.

Same thing when I was gonna level magic defense, did it in a hurry cause I was about to shower, don't know if I took gold to upgrade or not but I ended up with more gold in the end.

Anyone can confirm if you get rewarded or you have to pay?

Will be awhile til we upgrade again, If no one confirms I'll see in a few days.

Would be good to know before we level guild to 3 and might find out it doesn't need gold to upgrade

5 answers to this question

To increase guild level you will need Gold, Unity Signs and Guild Points. Guild Points could be aquired for completing different tasks on beginner islands, for every daily quests on Irselnort, in Astral Labyrinth and, for sure, in the Norlant Swamps. Guild leader decides where to invest Guild Points – to increase guild level or to upgrade current skills.

Hmmm, it says you need to pay gold.

Guess I was paranoid?

Can anyone confirm? Doubt I would get gold out of nowhere since I normally spend most of the gold I have.

Well when I was gonna level my guild to 2, I had like 190k in my bag after leveling it I ended up with 250k or something, was so excited and in a rush I didn't get to see clearly. My members said I was paranoid or something but before that I took donations from each member, one donated 100k other donated 55k and others too alot so I couldn't really take record of it all.

Same thing when I was gonna level magic defense, did it in a hurry cause I was about to shower, don't know if I took gold to upgrade or not but I ended up with more gold in the end.

Anyone can confirm if you get rewarded or you have to pay?

Will be awhile til we upgrade again, If no one confirms I'll see in a few days.

Would be good to know before we level guild to 3 and might find out it doesn't need gold to upgrade

i ever wanna tell it to support about leveling guild skill, my last gold before upgrade, just 1047k, but after upgrading, my gold become 1051k :shok: , its bug or i forgot how much gold i have :wacko:

but its good bug XD, hope bug amplify too xd

Hmmm, it says you need to pay gold.

Guess I was paranoid?

Can anyone confirm? Doubt I would get gold out of nowhere since I normally spend most of the gold I have.

ny guild still at 36k gp xD so idk if i can confirm but if u want to know for sure check it lik this: remove all ur gold from ur characters (if ur the leader) and check if the gold box is red marked i think it should be red marked same as if u dont have enought unity sign or gp to up, i got 17/30 unity sign and its red, try it :) if the gold doesnt turns red than the gold isnt puted as a requirment xD