Remove option buy unity potions when select new quest

Revendark

Dear Support,

Please remove the annoying option to buy unity potions when you select a new quest. If one wants to buy these do not need to continue to remember. I bought two potions that i was not just for a touch incorrect. I know of others like me, they bought and did not want to.

Tnx

ya hes saying right even i dnt use mcoins bt its annoying thing

many suggestion about pop up already exits

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=88606.0(1 day ago)

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=81037.msg452715#msg452715

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=14988.0

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=71522.msg383173#msg383173

and more

But developer reply

"u shuld be carefull to click" :lol:  damn

next update, they will add pop up for buy minions scroll  :bad:

This option does not always appear, only a few times, then it is even more misleading. As is superimposed on the quest confirm botton. It is useful only to spend unknowingly!!

Pls remove!

If they will not remove it.. at least add a purchase confirmation and have it only appear on the first quest after logging in.

But i would personally prefer to have it removed or see an option installed in the settings menu that can turn off pop-ups.

please make it better just like pop up virus!

believe me you will get rich faster dear devs

please make it better just like pop up virus!

believe me you will get rich faster dear devs

I seriously don't see how removing this is going to make them more money.

:cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: remove it.

PLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:

the new reply from dev :rofl:

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=88806.0

next reply: try uninstall warspear :rofl:

Sometimes i feel like as if the dev team at ws doesnt give a cake of what we're saying.. They seem to be living in their own world where everything must go according to their own plans :facepalm: 

Take a look at the aq.com design notes,twittter and forums and notice how much fun the entire developing team there actually are, even the owner of aq is hyber cool.

They know how to entertain players, by listening to the players suggestions (the more ppl that supports a suggestion the higher chance it is for it to get added ingame)

Now see, some people were actually asking them to add meme pets ingame in which they did (surprising huh?) as a result of this, customers gets happier = and a happy customer = more money earnt.

This is what one of the developers said:

Yes,it is indeed a stupid suggestion but hey, atleast they are making players happy.

July 09, 2013Meme Moglins!The Memes you Love now in AQWorlds!ZOMG. No Wai. Meme Moglins?!1!!one!?! WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

Опубликованное фото

Today we are releasing a shop FULL of your favorite memes—in Moglin form! Later this afternoon, check your Game Menu for a shop loaded with Pet and Battlepet... Memeglins!

Опубликованное фото Pancake Moglin Pet

and

Pancake Battlemoglin

Опубликованное фото Courage Moglin Pet

and

Courage Battlemoglin

Опубликованное фото Grumpy Moglin Pet

and

Battle Grumpy

Опубликованное фото Lorestuck Moglin Pet

and

Lorestuck Battlemoglin

Опубликованное фото Like A Moglin pet

and

Like a Battlemoglin

Опубликованное фото Trollolol pet

and

Battle Trollolol

Stay epic, my friends.

My point is that you devs should start to actually consider and add a few of our suggestions in game instead of just "following your own path" because that isnt gonna get u anywhere :facepalm:  seen borns pvp suggestion where over 150+ ppl has voted ? No? Just as i thought..

Get my point now?

honestly i didnt read a single post, sorry if this was already mentioned

devs wont do nothing about it, why you ask?

because ever since they've had a "daily deal" we've been getting scammed (grammar time)

on 2 separate occasions i was forced to buy the daily deal the second it pops up because my cursor was on the exact place needed to "buy" the daily deal

say i was pvping and had to click somewhere, well at that same time i clicked somewhere the daily deal popped up and the "buy" option was exactly where i was clicking.

guess what happens next  :facepalm:

Sometimes i feel like as if the dev team at ws doesnt give a cake of what we're saying.. They seem to be living in their own world where everything must go according to their own plans :facepalm: 

Take a look at the aq.com design notes,twittter and forums and notice how much fun the entire developing team there actually are, even the owner of aq is hyber cool.

They know how to entertain players, by listening to the players suggestions (the more ppl that supports a suggestion the higher chance it is for it to get added ingame)

Now see, some people were actually asking them to add meme pets ingame in which they did (surprising huh?) as a result of this, customers gets happier = and a happy customer = more money earnt.

This is what one of the developers said:

Yes,it is indeed a stupid suggestion but hey, atleast they are making players happy.

My point is that you devs should start to actually consider and add a few of our suggestions in game instead of just "following your own path" because that isnt gonna get u anywhere :facepalm:  seen borns pvp suggestion where over 150+ ppl has voted ? No? Just as i thought..

Get my point now?

I feel you on this opinion Dark.

I`ve been talking to several people about this aswell.

Also if I can recall on a video channel for youtube I`d say youtube.com/runescape .

I`m still looking at there "behind the scenes" vids, simply cuz it keeps me intrested in the game. Also they add suggestions made by players very oftenly and they actually trow in updates every 3months maybe.

but that would mean they cant trick you to buy an overpriced item to deplete your coins so you can buy more....

deleted thread in 3....2....

i remember when i bought an extra pocket for 199mc by mistake from the virus-like popup around six months ago

never bought any more miracle coins since then due to the rage

thanks for reading

barge

I only buy mcoins if there promotion or dicount and I have to spend it all in one day to avoid BEING POP-UP SCAMMED, actually its a new method of scammer, a genius and clean method