How much time do u have to use to play this game?

genlo

how much time?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. how much time?

• more than 1 year?
    • or more than 2 years?
    • or more than a days?

• 2 weeks later...

i will be on dis game min 12 hours a day rest 12 hours other struff like login to work and logoff and sleep  :rofl: and iam here from more than 2 years

im a newbie but i play like an addict. XD I mean if im home, i wake up at 530am and play till 12am i only stop when i need to go to the bathroom and durhng meals. XD but if im busy i play in the night until 12 am or until when my mom sends me death glares

im a newbie but i play like an addict. XD I mean if im home, i wake up at 530am and play till 12am i only stop when i need to go to the bathroom and durhng meals. XD but if im busy i play in the night until 12 am or until when my mom sends me death glares

be careful with the death glares  :lol:

be careful with the death glares  :lol:

haha o yeah im very wary of them  thanks! XD

so what's ur char now zain, in elf? did the hacking probs clear yet?

my account is coming back in 3 days :) since clarra has jayrox on his side many topics are going to come up on eu ;) get ready for drama

some people like macs (player) had been playing this game for like 4years now. Doesn't matter how long you played this game, but it all depends on how you play this game.  ;)

:shok:

more than 2 year lol

and i play it in my market  whole day beside my job  :blush:

:shok: i thought you were a kid. wow you have job  :aggressive: .

lol achan im not a kid :spiteful:

Yup i figures that now. And its admirable to see how you balance your job and game. ;) No wonder you are rich both in game and in real ^^, keep up the good balance. :give_rose:

2hour per every char :facepalm:  and only god knows how many char i got

only god ?  :rofl: 

that mean you don't know it too  ;D :spiteful:

Yup i figures that now. And its admirable to see how you balance your job and game. ;) No wonder you are rich both in game and in real ^^, keep up the good balance. :give_rose:

not in real nd even in game

not in real nd even in game

:shout: like i dont know. still you are one person in game thai i rely admire and one of the reason behind it is because you are rely good player regardless of the amplification you have, but sometimes you go crazy hunting your enemy. its fun to stalk at you in game. ;D

:shout: like i dont know. still you are one person in game thai i rely admire and one of the reason behind it is because you are rely good player regardless of the amplification you have, but sometimes you go crazy hunting your enemy. its fun to stalk at you in game. ;D

i got that high amp by selling lv18 itemz :) lol :tease: