Tips for rangers, (skills, tricks,tactics)

Toxic bear

Hello

Im not a pro ranger u see im only level 16, with +7bow and bg gear and arena gear, but im really good against melle classes, against healers im not so good i guess i just dont have a tactic to kill healers yet, so heres some helpfull tips and tricks for newbie rangers or skilled rangers that dont know this yet :good:

my skill build..

5blessing (u need this 100%)

5scatter(4 is enough but i done 5)

2trap (i will make it 5 when lvl20)

why i chose these skills?

well if u have good scatter and u use it and therse open space, just simply lay a trap! then run a yard back and let ur enemy get trapped!, this tactic is actualy very very good especialy if both trap and scatter are maxed, u can use this in arena (square map) and when u lay trap run, then shot 2shots then run, lay a trap, shoot 2, run ect.

in one of the pictures(shaman where im above the highlander-wrecker and the mob shaman is trapped, u see, if u trap a caster(mob, not players)and run 5yards away from him, he wont be able to attak u but u will be able to attak him, this is only usefull if ur trap level is high, this trick is hard to do.

when ur against a rogue or in arena with one. Lay a trap and hide behind it.

I will post more helpfull tricks and tips for rangers.

feel free to post helpfull tricks and tips, il put them up  :drinks:

Why not just max powerful shot,then bless,scatter 4 and trap 2  :unknw: ,works almost the same with your tactic.

Why not just max powerful shot,then bless,scatter 4 and trap 2  :unknw: ,works almost the same with your tactic.

u might not believe this but theres a big diff between 5bless and 4bless, maxing powershot.. all that doe is give u 150-250dmg, having longer trap is better since u can, shoot 2arrows(BOW) or even 3 then start running and alredy trap skill cooldown would be done, its better having a runners skill build, with this set u could kill buuud with lvl9 bow.. (if ur in square arena map) 8)

u might not believe this but theres a big diff between 5bless and 4bless, maxing powershot.. all that doe is give u 150-250dmg, having longer trap is better since u can, shoot 2arrows(BOW) or even 3 then start running and alredy trap skill cooldown would be done, its better having a runners skill build, with this set u could kill buuud with lvl9 bow.. (if ur in square arena map) 8)

I said max shot and bless( both to 5) then scatter 4 and 2 trap ,sorry if you didn't understand.As for lvl2 trap is enough.As for tactics with my build you place the trap and wait for someone to get trapped then you scatter other enemy (who is not trapped),hit couple of times enemy(the one who is trapped) and move back a little,then place trap again one of them get trapped,by the time someone is trapped your scatter shot should be recharged and you can scatter other enemy (the one who is not trapped) then kill one that is in the trap,after that just rape the other guy with your partner  ;D (stun and hit simple as that). It works on 2v1 just fine,also on 2v2 but it might turn out bad,because if your partner is stupid then you're ♥♥♥♥ed up :facepalm:

I said max shot and bless( both to 5) then scatter 4 and 2 trap ,sorry if you didn't understand.As for lvl2 trap is enough.As for tactics with my build you place the trap and wait for someone to get trapped then you scatter other enemy (who is not trapped),hit couple of times enemy(the one who is trapped) and move back a little,then place trap again one of them get trapped,by the time someone is trapped your scatter shot should be recharged and you can scatter other enemy (the one who is not trapped) then kill one that is in the trap,after that just rape the other guy with your partner  ;D (stun and hit simple as that). It works on 2v1 just fine,also on 2v2 but it might turn out bad,because if your partner is stupid then you're ♥♥♥♥ed up :facepalm:

im talking bout 1v1.. and whe ur opponent is running at u.. lv5 trap holds for like 5secs i think or 6, not sure, but yes lv2 trap enough just to catch enemy then run, with lv5 trap its easier to win whilst ur pvping in pvp cave, since ur limited to running space. lv5shot only good vs caster i think..

im talking bout 1v1.. and whe ur opponent is running at u.. lv5 trap holds for like 5secs i think or 6, not sure, but yes lv2 trap enough just to catch enemy then run, with lv5 trap its easier to win whilst ur pvping in pvp cave, since ur limited to running space. lv5shot only good vs caster i think..

Yes,but 5lvl trap is only good for rogue,db,barb,dk,pala.Other ranged classes will still hit you so that's why no need to lvl up it to 5,in the other hand scatter is much much better it no only pushes back the oponent,but don't let to attack and lasts around 6 seconds,for healers you need dmg and good stun so that we couldn't heal,so scatter,bless,shot would do it  ::)

Yes,but 5lvl trap is only good for rogue,db,barb,dk,pala.Other ranged classes will still hit you so that's why no need to lvl up it to 5,in the other hand scatter is much much better it no only pushes back the oponent,but don't let to attack and lasts around 6 seconds,for healers you need dmg and good stun so that we couldn't heal,so scatter,bless,shot would do it  ::)

pro rangers could fight against root, dark circle, fear, blind, as i said lay trap run 4blocks awaya bam! the caster cant use its main stum skills for 6secs if he gets trapped.

pro rangers could fight against root, dark circle, fear, blind, as i said lay trap run 4blocks awaya bam! the caster cant use its main stum skills for 6secs if he gets trapped.

Well everything is possible,but we don't have much pro rangers.But still i think a player must choose himself what build and tactics he want to use.But this tip may help some people,well nice work btw  :drinks:

Well everything is possible,but we don't have much pro rangers.But still i think a player must choose himself what build and tactics he want to use.But this tip may help some people,well nice work btw  :drinks:

thanks, yes not many smart kiting rangers :( , just +10 noob sd xbow, full kw = noob hp = death by rogue without touching the rogue :blush: , done that to a +10 ranger :blush:

thanks, yes not many smart kiting rangers :( , just +10 noob sd xbow, full kw = noob hp = death by rogue without touching the rogue :blush: , done that to a +10 ranger :blush:

My personal opinion is that rangers can win without high amp,+4 or +6 is far enough,because rangers have bless.When i played with my ranger lvl14 arena was very easy,had just +2 giene quest bow and still beated players with +7longbows  :bad:,rangers have good attack but low hp so instead of amp your bow/xbow try to amp your armor more  and get yourself more hp  then you are a beast in arena :D

My personal opinion is that rangers can win without high amp,+4 or +6 is far enough,because rangers have bless.When i played with my ranger lvl14 arena was very easy,had just +2 giene quest bow and still beated players with +7longbows  :bad: ,rangers have good attack but low hp so instead of amp your bow/xbow try to amp your armor more  and get yourself more hp  then you are a beast in arena :D

i think alot of thhese top rangers are crap, cause they have 0% res, thats why i just crit them so easy.. def runes wont save their asses..