are they gonna be rewards for arena 3v3 & 5v5?

jordant907

I've heard rumors about there being costume rewards for the top three ranks for arenas. But some people say that its only for 2v2. Please help.  :mega_shok:

I've heard rumors about there being costume rewards for the top three ranks for arenas. But some people say that its only for 2v2. Please help.  :mega_shok:

Last time they just gifted costumes for top 2v2.

But as they changed arena system, who knows?

One thing for sure... we don't even know if there's going to be rewards for this arena season, but if there's... I WANT A MF BLACK UNICORN ON FIRE YO!

Maybe 5x5 this year, because before the arena update 5x5 was never touched, now 5x5 gets more people that 2x2 in high levels like 15-18 and 19-20

Maybe 5x5 this year, because before the arena update 5x5 was never touched, now 5x5 gets more people that 2x2 in high levels like 15-18 and 19-20

Would be unfair for a server like eu emerald  :bad:

I'm pretty sure they rewarded the top two players who had accumulated the most points across all arena sizes.. 2x2, 3x3 and 5x5. On each tier.

I'm pretty sure they rewarded the top two players who had accumulated the most points across all arena sizes.. 2x2, 3x3 and 5x5. On each tier.

Everybody said it was the top 3 in every thingy, top 2 sounds tragic :'(

i hope  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I would love to  hear what devs have to say about it.

Players opinions there are a lot. Devs official opinion should be just one and definitive.

And yes there is lot of people in 3x3 or 5x5 who deserve the prize same as people who is in 2x2.

And if they dnt give its a fraud. Thats all. Desiring to read a response and far of wanting to insult anyone, thank for reading.

Quoting Kuztmich in arena update for me its clear thats every category (from 4-6 to 18-20, and from 2x2 to 5x5) first places are gonna have prize, for example my wife warlock is first place in 11-14 5x5, and she is not lvling up because of that promise. Its gonna be a pain in the ass and lot of MONEY (again) and time expent if she dont have it at the end:

*Award for outstanding achievement in the battles of ArenaAs a reward for completing the Arena season, players will receive unique costumes for first places in their category.*