Society (Friends & Guild)

x

Here Devs i created this topic cuz u said make suggestions so we make game better here m doing something about Friends in game i got 4 ideas about making it better  :)  begin in 1st

1st : Make the limit of Friends unlimited that u can add friends mch u wnt or add more spaces 2 add friends  ;)  this is the 1st suggestion. 2nd

2nd : Enable searching for Friends like theres a player call (New) level : (1) Faction : {Elf} Class : Guild *Example* : Newbie  you can say i don't know  his name but i want to find him  so i go to search on him in game by a new icon call [search about anything] Hint : you can change the name if u want u can say i began searching about the letter (N) the Search icon list me all players began with (N) in ur allies  Hint take this : (you can change a setting in this icon that make it even search in ur enemies if any1 gona ask about server this icon can only searches in ur server)

but i still couldn't find him but i can put his level,Faction,class n guild for more searching info

3rd : Talking about that when sometimes we go off if any1 added us to his friends list we can't c him so i wnt say that when we enter the game that a notification came  [/size]n tell us that player *..........* added u 2 his friend list

4th : Talking about that when we add some1 2 our ignore list that he cud add us 2 his friend list bt here m saying that when we add him 2 our ignore list he cnt add us 2 his friend list

Here ill talk about Guilds i got only 1 idea for it :

The same as we can search for friends in my 2nd suggestion about Friends that we can search for guilds

I hope this is a nice suggestion n a perfect 1 plz talk free :) ;)

thx for listening  :) :drinks: :friends:

Been suggested many times and no sane player would say no.. unless he does not have friends.... anyways lol..

I Still support this.

Yea, my friendlist is full just coz of Born toons :( ;D

I don't like the second suggestion, imagine keeping track of all chars in a server, imagine all the data involving it lol

Yea, my friendlist is full just coz of Born toons :( ;D

I don't like the second suggestion, imagine keeping track of all chars in a server, imagine all the data involving it lol

Many have been born  :blush:

Yeah that second suggest is not necessary.

but i luv the most in 2nd  :)  its very gud suggestion  ;)  i  dk i said talk free np  ;)  say ur ideas  :)

• 1 month later...