imbalance skill of MC side to elf..

wako08

Aw,i guess dark circle/earthquake have a secondary effect,slowly destroy elves brain.

Or maybe they are so dumb that they think dark circle is a pool of healing magic.

If the devs do a survey asking the age of the players, I bet 90% of fb / chosen will say 10-12 years old.

Barbarian vs Bd

harmstring better than charge(high damage,hard to fail,longer time)

sap better than roar(don't take aggro on mobs,more damage reduction)

Ranger vs Rogue

Bless owns all.

Shaman vs Druid

Druid higher damage,higher heal.

Root better than blind.

Quake better than bees.

DK vs Paladin

Heal.Foj.Purification absurd damage,poor dk.

(i have a barb,and 2 paladins ♥♥♥♥ a entire meele team with that infinite yellow shit)

Warlock vs Mage

Poor mage.

Necro vs Priest

Necro loses a big amount of health for heal/shield,more mana consuption,weak skill(snake shit),i saw many fights on pvp cave of necro/priests,and rarelly necro wins.

Only a comparison of equivalence classes of each faction.

Stop crying.Brainless players.

So are you telling me that the skills is actually balanced?

Shaman vs Druid

Druid higher damage,higher heal.

Root better than blind.

Quake better than bees.---- trade the skills of druid to shamans and make shaman heal and damage higher...

All I can say is if I were to choose between good skills and higher heal and damage , I rather Chose GOOD SKILLS!

WHY?

because With good Equipment I can Improve my damage and heal, but noob skills are still noob whatever you do...

Don't try to compare classes 1 vs 1. All have their own strengths and weaknesses, in different parts of the game.

Already explained the mechanics of different factions/classes between war/pvp and farming.

People will still react to a certain post, don`t blame them :P

LOL

Mc/Fs op?Better lern how to play and dont rush in warloc circle,necro stunn sleep but necro cand doo nothing with atk self dedence only,shaman bling give u bonus dodge,Earth miss many times then swarm always get,Root very long range and long duration,Noobs lern how to use Paladin,warlock is not god it normal class without heal,druid shoud smash them easy,Bd hamsterun most op skill dmg + kite,rand Can put  3 x trap...just lern how to play from start...

Locks would die in 2 hits then, cuz they'd all be 2000 hp with full shroud set  :crazy:

My +4 lv13 Mage used to 4 shot a Warlock with 1800 hp, lv18 using lv17 lab staff, 3 crits 1 non crit

Real lvl 20 Druids have atleast 2600 hp, 2500 with dodge rings, Shamans 2700

22-23% Resilience and 190-195 Heal, how is that suppose to get killed in 1 stunlock? An average amp'd Warlock would make probably hit 250 making him around 1000-1500 hp at the end of the stunlock

Now you Resilience

IF warlock hit you with first circle stun and is able to make a combo with fear, you are always blocked and you died without being able to do one shot.

Fortunately only a few know how to play well the warlock.

But it is not the only class strong.

1 lock in an arena party will bring huge chance to win the fight.

People who say warlock is weak don't know how to play.

Warlock are God in tight place and crossing no one can't win in that kind of place.

Put circle near crossing and it will TRAP UNLIMITED ENEMIES totally imbalance skill

@shemaleshaman come and get me, mcs expert in ganking because they enjoy very much of their imbalance skills. I am not afraid of you although you are kind of no life ppl that on 24/7.

Its prove that warlock is OP imbalance class among other, they dare to challenge any other class because they are very confident of their GODly circle skill

i dont think its imbalanced. elf have very good skills too. ranger and bd are designed with skills better than anyone. Moreover, elf population is so high as compared to mc. Game is totally unbalanced

are u stupid??????? ur damn root(druid) hamstring(bd) that yellow thing(paladin) ALL STUN AND REMOVE SKILLS. bro and quake..... does not disable to use skills --.-- know yyour classes before making silly suggestions.

Hamstring, fetter of justice, root is NOT STUN!

You can still attack normally or drinking potion!

Dark circle, nightmare, blind, fear, gouge you will lost control of your char completely!

Hamstring, fetter of justice, root is NOT STUN!

You can still attack normally or drinking potion!

Dark circle, nightmare, blind, fear, gouge you will lost control of your char completely!

:facepalm: OMG :facepalm:

Stop b i t c h i n g  around

Fetters,Root,Trap,Harmstring,Chains all are DISABLE SKILLS IT MEANS THAT YOU CAN'T USE SKILLS OR POTIONS :crazy:

Nightmare and Gouge those effects WILL STOP IF THE TARGED GET ATTACKED , so stop complaint shit that you can't prove lmao

If you can't manage to kill a Rogue,Necro( :facepalm: ),Shaman,Warlock it means that you don't know how to play this shit.

If you want to be "Pro" then make a Ranger max blessing,strong shot then put 3 scatter shot 3 trap and amp him to  +7 and its done you can kill any shit that you want

Yea, i agree with Slay.

1. Where there is a warlock, there is a trouble. Warlock has 2 stuns:dark circle-AoE (do little dmg,opponents cant atk) and fear-single opponent (fully controlled by user)

2. Shaman has 2 stuns:earthquake-AoE (dodge or failed sometimes,the opponents can do atk) and blind-single opponent (opponent fully controlled by user)

3. Ranger has blessing  (do much dmg and failed many times)

4. Mage has meteor-AoE (do some dmg to opponents in an area)

Ps: sry if there are many mistakes.

1. Where there is a warlock, there is a trouble. Warlock has 2 stuns:dark circle-AoE (do little dmg,opponents cant atk) and fear-single opponent (fully controlled by user)

2. Shaman has 2 stuns:earthquake-AoE (dodge or failed sometimes,the opponents can do atk) and blind-single opponent (opponent fully controlled by user)

Warlocks can be a hard time IF HE/SHE MANAGES TO CIRCLE twice,but If misses circles....

Earthquake isnt a stun,it paralizes the enemy and do damage (note that all classes has 2 damage skills,Warlocks and Mages has 3 only Rogues and Ranger has only 1.

I think... Mage and warlock also have two damage skills too :!

Mage : Fireball,Teleport,Stone Shatters

Warlock : Arrow of Darkness,Life Exhaust,Puddle of Darkness...

If you don't wanna miss the circle put it on the enemy, and then execute the 3 attack skills, at the end execute fear and repeat the awesome combo at the end you will amazed and flooding the world chat "my +4 warlock lv14 pro killing lv20 elfs lololol"

And that kind of chat so weird to read because no other class dare to give statement like that

If you don't wanna miss the circle put it on the enemy, and then execute the 3 attack skills, at the end execute fear and repeat the awesome combo at the end you will amazed and flooding the world chat "my +4 warlock lv14 pro killing lv20 elfs lololol"

Looks like you never played as a Warlock :facepalm:

Dark Circle DOESNT WORK AT MIDDLE ONLY IF THE TARGED WALK ON IT

Ps: stop getting killed by low levels :lol:

Yea right you lie about circle mechanism

Any warlock will spam their circle at crossing to trap anyone and ganged them with smile

Yea right you lie about circle mechanism

Any warlock will spam their circle at crossing to trap anyone and ganged them with smile

I'm lying? Ask to anyone that have a warlock.

I have asked them and the same answer: bro you should play warlock its OP and no need to be very rich just spam free arena tix and once you have full arena you will feel like a GOD in any war situation

yeah warlocks are too op.

they cast their circle and the stun effect stays even after casting and someone walks into it.

imagine if the paladin stun stays or is persistent like the warlock circle.

i would cast the yellow ring/fester of justice then walk into my enemies, then that would even things out with everyone stunned and staring at me

thank you

barge

Yeah Barge, too many dumb player in mc side although they have better classes.

Running in lab so easy with those stun skills and their bosses are easier to deal with and as bonus they can park afk also near bosses in lab but still they cry about hamstring LOL

Yeah Barge, too many dumb player in mc side although they have better classes.

Running in lab so easy with those stun skills and their bosses are easier to deal with and as bonus they can park afk also near bosses in lab but still they cry about hamstring LOL

Pls remove hamstring :cray: :cray: :facepalm:

IF warlock hit you with first circle stun and is able to make a combo with fear, you are always blocked and you died without being able to do one shot.

Fortunately only a few know how to play well the warlock.

But it is not the only class strong.

Not even a +10 weapon Lock can kill a well geared Ranger in 1 combo ( ~15 seconds )

on the other hand a +10 weapon Ranger can kill a well geared Warlock in shorter seconds than the Locks combo ( ~15 second), might even kill a Lock in 5 second if you get lucky Bless.

shitton of numbers and crap|Ranger vs Lock for above argument

And Dark Circle does NOT work in the middle, and it is highly possible for de-synchronization on position = Circle miss

Anyways my opinion on Warlocks:

Circle is OP but Warlock with Nerf'd Circle ( only stops movement ) is perhaps one of the weakest class ever, wouldn't even be able to beat a Healer.

Mages on other hand have high fire power, they can nuke healers with 3 skills, 2 which do same damage as all basic power skills and 1 minor ( Stone shatter ) plus shield aswell.

My opinion is balance other classes or add a skill/item for all class which can remove all stun effects with a long cooldown.

My suggestion on balancing circle: Make enemy allowed to normal hit. But this wouldn't do any good, they will still kite people but every range class can do that so it's completely fair.

And yes Warlock is OP, but not the most. Shamans, Druids and Rangers are OP aswell. Considering they can win all classes ( doesn't mean undefeatable; they may still lose. )

Looks like you never played as a Warlock Dark Circle DOESNT WORK AT MIDDLE ONLY IF THE TARGED WALK ON ITPs: stop getting killed by low levels
If you don't wanna miss the circle put it on the enemy, and then execute the 3 attack skills, at the end execute fear and repeat the awesome combo at the end you will amazed and flooding the world chat "my +4 warlock lv14 pro killing lv20 elfs lololol"And that kind of chat so weird to read because no other class dare to give statement like that
Yea right you lie about circle mechanismAny warlock will spam their circle at crossing to trap anyone and ganged them with smile
Not even a +10 weapon Lock can kill a well geared Ranger in 1 combo ( ~15 seconds )on the other hand a +10 weapon Ranger can kill a well geared Warlock in shorter seconds than the Locks combo ( ~15 second), might even kill a Lock in 5 second if you get lucky Bless.

shitton of numbers and crap|Ranger vs Lock for above argument

And Dark Circle does NOT work in the middle, and it is highly possible for de-synchronization on position = Circle missAnyways my opinion on Warlocks:Circle is OP but Warlock with Nerf'd Circle ( only stops movement ) is perhaps one of the weakest class ever, wouldn't even be able to beat a Healer.Mages on other hand have high fire power, they can nuke healers with 3 skills, 2 which do same damage as all basic power skills and 1 minor ( Stone shatter ) plus shield aswell.My opinion is balance other classes or add a skill/item for all class which can remove all stun effects with a long cooldown.My suggestion on balancing circle: Make enemy allowed to normal hit. But this wouldn't do any good, they will still kite people but every range class can do that so it's completely fair.And yes Warlock is OP, but not the most. Shamans, Druids and Rangers are OP aswell. Considering they can win all classes ( doesn't mean undefeatable; they may still lose. )

This dark circle is imbalance in party fight for sure.

I'm glad that my flames invited many fireflies

Indeed... rangers kill cloth-armors in 2 shots, rogues kill cloth-armors in 2 hits, or with a little gouge-combo (and you dont even see them coming!), druids/shamans are the PvP kings, hamstring of BD is OP, foj kills complete parties and mages... well.. mages  :crazy:

Tsja your explanation is so lack of details.

2 hits kill it must be +9/10 crit to low level player or crap gears.

Hey slay o'lay.. I think you should know about what the overpowered is. And i think the class who have infinite attack or can kill player in a sec, so its the most OP than stun skill, cuz stun skill doesn't guarantee to win

Kyu, pls read again the 1st page and use your dictionary.

If you know what the topic means you can write again properly bro

and mages... well.. mages  :crazy:

What you talking about, Mages are boss.

Just that they had to be on the gay faction  :facepalm:

Not sure, Looked like it and since everyone thinks Mages suck thought that was a negative comment since it was unfinished

I wasn't negative about the mage :) I have a mage 18 myself and i am happy with it. Sometimes a little squiky  ;D

I was calling some examples of classes and why they are strong. I also called the mage in that list, without reason indeed  ;D