imbalance skill of MC side to elf..

wako08

in MC side. all classes have a stun.. and other classes have AOE stun.... that u cant attak or use skill..

can u fix all skill of all classes to make it all balance?

are u crying cuz that? why don't move to m.c? it's best solution

in MC side. all classes have a stun.. and other classes have AOE stun.... that u cant attak or use skill..

can u fix all skill of all classes to make it all balance?

this was suggested by me before,look at the link in my signature,topic close

Let's see:

Imbalance skills make unfair competition which is bad for a game in any situation

What MC/Forsaken imbalance skills are?

1. Dark Circle (huge radius version of ranger's trap) the most NASTY and GODLY skill in the game

2. Fear make any enemy loosing control for a long duration

3. Blind make any enemy loosing control for a long duration

4. Nightmare make any enemy sleeping for a long duration

5. Gouge make any enemy stunned for a long duration

6. Earthquake its like paladin FoJ but in long range version

7. Charge it stunned any enemy at range but its balance since the cooling down is longer

So, what FB/Chosen have?

1. Root it stop SINGLE enemy at range distance but the enemy can still attack,use skill/drink pot

2. Trap it stop SINGLE enemy but its only 1 point place

3. FoJ stop any enemies around paladin means its close range but the victim can still attack

4. Hamstring it stop SINGLE enemy at 2 yards only but the victim still can attack

5. Chain it will teleport all enemies around the mage at close range but the duration is not so long

The BIGGEST problem is that MC/Forsaken have a class that have 2 skills of those awesome skills which are:

1. Warlock has dark circle and fear --> Godly class

2. Shaman has blind and earthquake very lethal

But at FB/Chosen no class like that

TOTALLY IMBALANCE and its fault design in the game

Imbalance between factions is unacceptable

If u dont like something about imbalance:

out from warspear, play another game :drinks:

every class tottaly created beetwen for pvp, pve, and paw

Mcsakens are specialized in the war mechanics. Fbchosens are specialized in the farming mechanics. Please stop complaining and learn to Pvp.

Mc/forsaken is dominated with defensive skills.

Fb/choosen is dominated with offensive skills.

Defensive skills mean can defense from enemy with total stun, the fact shaman/warlock never can kill player in a sec, this class needs timing to kill enemy with stun.

Offensive skills mean can deal deadly damage without total stun, the fact that ranger can kill player just a few hit (in a sec) without any stun, bladedancer can kill cloth user just 1 hamstring + combo, just once caught enemy.

Result is timing vs instant,

If shaman/warlock failed doing stun so they will die in a sec by instant killer (fb/choosen)

If ranger/mage failed doing deadly damage so they will run like chicken for sometimes and died by shaman/warlock after around 20-30 sec.

DELETE HAMSTRING!!!!!

DELETE ALL CLASS!!!!!

Aw,i guess dark circle/earthquake have a secondary effect,slowly destroy elves brain.

Or maybe they are so dumb that they think dark circle is a pool of healing magic.

If the devs do a survey asking the age of the players, I bet 90% of fb / chosen will say 10-12 years old.

Barbarian vs Bd

harmstring better than charge(high damage,hard to fail,longer time)

sap better than roar(don't take aggro on mobs,more damage reduction)

Ranger vs Rogue

Bless owns all.

Shaman vs Druid

Druid higher damage,higher heal.

Root better than blind.

Quake better than bees.

DK vs Paladin

Heal.Foj.Purification absurd damage,poor dk.

(i have a barb,and 2 paladins duck a entire meele team with that infinite yellow shit)

Warlock vs Mage

Poor mage.

Necro vs Priest

Necro loses a big amount of health for heal/shield,more mana consuption,weak skill(snake shit),i saw many fights on pvp cave of necro/priests,and rarelly necro wins.

Only a comparison of equivalence classes of each faction.

Stop crying.Brainless players.

Aw,i guess dark circle/earthquake have a secondary effect,slowly destroy elves brain.

Or maybe they are so dumb that they think dark circle is a pool of healing magic.

If the devs do a survey asking the age of the players, I bet 90% of fb / chosen will say 10-12 years old.

Barbarian vs Bd

harmstring better than charge(high damage,hard to fail,longer time)

sap better than roar(don't take aggro on mobs,more damage reduction)

Ranger vs Rogue

Bless owns all.

Shaman vs Druid

Druid higher damage,higher heal.

Root better than blind.

Quake better than bees.

DK vs Paladin

Heal.Foj.Purification absurd damage,poor dk.

(i have a barb,and 2 paladins ♥♥♥♥ a entire meele team with that infinite yellow shit)

Warlock vs Mage

Poor mage.

Necro vs Priest

Necro loses a big amount of health for heal/shield,more mana consuption,weak skill(snake shit),i saw many fights on pvp cave of necro/priests,and rarelly necro wins.

Only a comparison of equivalence classes of each faction.

Stop crying.Brainless players.

Gotta disagree on Earthquake vs Swarm. I personally find swarm stronger then Earthquake, why? Because compare the damage, quake does full damage in 1hit, swarm does damage in several hits as a "bleed" effect. However, the accuracy on doing damage with quake really sucks (yes even vs druids) Therefor I`d have to say Swarm is better.

Next thing, Skill effect.

Earthquake: Holds the enemy on place and reduces speed(only vs melee)

Swarm: Cuts opponents Crit rate by alot (not sure how much at what lvl)

If you look at the comparison between these 2skills you`ll find Swarm way more effective in a PvP Shaman vs Druid.

Swarm: Cuts opponents Crit rate by alot (not sure how much at what lvl)

Without going into discussion about the rest of the comment;

Crit-rate reducement is removed a long time ago. It only reduces attack speed.

Without going into discussion about the rest of the comment;

Crit-rate reducement is removed a long time ago. It only reduces attack speed.

Yep thats right, swamp has changed :facepalm:

Its now with abit dmg and reduced att speed, but im use it to kite with  :blush:

Ow, sorry tought it was still going on. Anyway it reduces speed vs all classes? If so then I still stick to my opinion that Swarm is stronger then Earthquake.

@Slay, just get off with your pointless Dark circle spam. Only cuz your a Bd doesn`t mean you got the right to speak for 100other elves.

Ow, sorry tought it was still going on. Anyway it reduces speed vs all classes? If so then I still stick to my opinion that Swarm is stronger then Earthquake.

@Slay, just get off with your pointless Dark circle spam. Only cuz your a Bd doesn`t mean you got the right to speak for 100other elves.

If u make swarm as high as quake, swarm will have 1v1 more effect during time then quake,

Slay, why u keep complaining about dark circle lol, u can easily avoid dark circle ;D

1.developer need to swap circle locker to stop use skill and moved area,,but not stop atk ;)

2.shaman druid ,,i think its already balance ,,druid have high heal high deff,,coz its 4% pasif skill

and how shaman,,its getting 4% more health :facepalm:

3.paladin just use astral astral for heal,,dk have skill exhalation of darknes (dmg incressed with dark and stun) its balance maybe :pardon:

4.ranger rogue,,i think its already balance  ;)  ,,did you allready see pro rogue vs pro ranger ,,if not yet,,dont said blessing rape all :facepalm:

5.about bd and barbar,,idk about this,,coz im already forget about this ducking melee account :lol:

Please FIX DARK CIRCLE because its TOO MUCH OVER POWERED

Warlock should be in a new faction: GOD faction

Lol its fact that I'm not a coward, I will face all conflict

Do as you like but one that you can't change....

DARK CIRCLE SHOULD BE FIXED because its IMBALANCE SKILL!

Slay, try PvPing warlocks with a druid. Their roots have an insanely long range. Warlocks' circle is somewhat useless even if they get to have rhe first stun. Roots also have extremely long duration and druids' heal is high too.

Slay, try PvPing warlocks with a druid. Their roots have an insanely long range. Warlocks' circle is somewhat useless even if they get to have rhe first stun. Roots also have extremely long duration and druids' heal is high too.

Warlock throws circle for druid and walks back. If druid has root selected on warlock he walks into the circle and is dead. If he does not walk into circle the warlocks 'kites' till cooldown and tries again  ;D

Warlock throws circle for druid and walks back. If druid has root selected on warlock he walks into the circle and is dead. If he does not walk into circle the warlocks 'kites' till cooldown and tries again  ;D

You even Resilience?

Lol its fact that I'm not a coward, I will face all conflict

Do as you like but one that you can't change....

DARK CIRCLE SHOULD BE FIXED because its IMBALANCE SKILL!

Swear to god, if I had my Us lock in Eu. I`d be hunting your ass down just for your retarded crying about 1skill.

Locks are balanced, live with it.

Your just a low I.Q player that lacks the ability of planning strategy`s.

Talk more non-sence of my revived class and I`ll talk non-sence about Bd`s aswell.

You even Resilience?

If the druid is not dead (some lvl 20 druids got 1800 HP) after the stun + fear-combo, make sure you are standing close to the druid so he can not kite easy. When you are close and get entangled you can attack normal (that even can crit!  8) ). Bye bye druid.

If the druid is not dead (some lvl 20 druids got 1800 HP) after the stun + fear-combo, make sure you are standing close to the druid so he can not kite easy. When you are close and get entangled you can attack normal (that even can crit!  8) ). Bye bye druid.

Whoever is a lv20 druid with 1800 HP and attempts to PvP a lock and then cry about locks being overpowered

Kill yourselves

Locks would die in 2 hits then, cuz they'd all be 2000 hp with full shroud set  :crazy:

My +4 lv13 Mage used to 4 shot a Warlock with 1800 hp, lv18 using lv17 lab staff, 3 crits 1 non crit

Real lvl 20 Druids have atleast 2600 hp, 2500 with dodge rings, Shamans 2700

22-23% Resilience and 190-195 Heal, how is that suppose to get killed in 1 stunlock? An average amp'd Warlock would make probably hit 250 making him around 1000-1500 hp at the end of the stunlock

Now you Resilience

root him if cant dont follow let him come to u root atk and kite him

1 vs 1 in druid vs lock warlock will lose for sure druid got 4% dark def and use resi even after warlock combo a good lvl20 druid got 1.5 - 2k hp left + heal enuf to kill warlock

Now you Resilience

Totally irrelevant. I wasn't talking about my druid.

My +4 lv13 Mage used to 4 shot a Warlock with 1800 hp, lv18 using lv17 lab staff, 3 crits 1 non crit

I do not pvp, but i do play arena. And indeed the mage is an amazing lock-killer :)

Remember; i'm not the one who is complaining about the warlock :)