[2020.06.15] Important changes. Game servers restart

Holmes

• Developer

news_2_1200x630.png

UPD: The servers are running!

Dear players! 

Tomorrow, 16.06.2020, at 10:00 CEST, the servers will be restarted due to performing maintenance work. After the reboot, the following changes will be implemented: 

- fixed the incorrect bonus of the Warriors of the Ship Graveyard set. 
- fixed the incorrect hairstyle display at new equipment. 
- fixed the battle system with holiday bosses in the Hidden Sanctuary: 
     - bosses’ respawn time reduced to 20 minutes. 
     - books and costumes removed from the list of possible rewards. Now they will only be available from chests of the relevant Guild events. 
     - the health of all bosses reduced. 
- fixed the error due to which the damage inflicted on the gates of the Sea Turtle castle overlooked in the Siege weapon achievement. 

The game will be unavailable for roughly 20 minutes

Please don’t plan anything important for that time. We apologize for any inconvenience. 
AIGRIND  

• Holmes changed the title to [2020.06.15] Important changes. Game servers restart
  • Holmes pinned this topic
22 minutes ago, Holmes said:

news_2_1200x630.png

Dear players! 

Tomorrow, 16.06.2020, at 10:00 CEST, the servers will be restarted due to performing maintenance work. After the reboot, the following changes will be implemented: 

- fixed the incorrect bonus of the Warriors of the Ship Graveyard set. 
- fixed the incorrect hairstyle display at new equipment. 
- fixed the battle system with holiday bosses in the Hidden Sanctuary: 
     - bosses’ respawn time reduced to 20 minutes. 
     - books and costumes removed from the list of possible rewards. Now they will only be available from chests of the relevant Guild events. 
     - the health of all bosses reduced. 
- fixed the error due to which the damage inflicted on the gates of the Sea Turtle castle overlooked in the Siege weapon achievement. 

The game will be unavailable for roughly 20 minutes

Please don’t plan anything important for that time. We apologize for any inconvenience. 
AIGRIND  

Happy y’all took my Advice. 

9B0B291A-0C08-4875-8F2A-6BD2C82AC4FB.png

3 hours ago, Holmes said:

books and costumes removed from the list of possible rewards. Now they will only be available from chests of the relevant Guild events.

this is gonna be boring now, last 1-2 weeks of events few guilds only gonna be doing these n not many will bother going there anymore. the idea of bosses dropping stuff made the events interesting and people fight for them, now its not long till people get sick of getting bars and do 5 runs myth bg for demo event. 

2 hours ago, Gladiator said:

Drop rates in chests better be increased. :yawn1:

This ^ or if its not gonna happen, I wish it to be able drop only if the guild event is on☺️(come on!!!:love1:)

Nice!  When we will have some extra improvements on the mermen trial gvg event?  (More machmacking criters, like players there) 

When will you fix mage tick dmg using the stun atribute to proc? seems unfair since no other type of tick dmg procs stun from stun runes or weapon atributes...

1 hour ago, Vinagre said:

When will you fix mage tick dmg using the stun atribute to proc? seems unfair since no other type of tick dmg procs stun from stun runes or weapon atributes...

Um, dks aoe agro skill triggers it aswell

People already stopped doing gvg or events lol. Just one or two guild participate as always. When will you guys start to make improvements for majority people rather than one or two guild members, pathetic.

9 hours ago, vavavi said:

Um, dks aoe agro skill triggers it aswell

the mage tick dmg stays up 100%, dk stays what? 8 seconds?  not even close to be fair in a war or gvg place.

18 hours ago, Vinagre said:

?

On 6/16/2020 at 3:56 PM, Vinagre said:

Crystals

On 6/16/2020 at 6:17 AM, lore said:

Nice!  When we will have some extra improvements on the mermen trial gvg event?  (More machmacking criters, like players there) 

Hi lore, are players still facing major problems with this event? 

On 6/16/2020 at 12:48 PM, oninone98 said:

When will you guys start to make improvements for majority people rather than one or two guild members, pathetic.

Well if our improvements were pathetic, I can't wait for your definition to someone's imagination of a whole development team working to benefit 2 guilds members. Get real. We work hard and really don't have to read this kind of comment. Thanks in advance!

mermen trials matchmaking takes us always same result, no matter what we end up fighting same guild after each time, and its not just us, it's always phalanx vs yinyang and polishteam vs veterans, which doesn't make any sense. Each time we hope for meet others from the 9x of 10-12lv guilds but we not getting even any other 12lv guild, never got mc vs mc guild, same on phalanx, they never got vs veterans, maybe time to fix matchmaking for fourth time?☺️

On 6/16/2020 at 12:32 AM, Gladiator said:

Drop rates in chests better be increased. :yawn1:

Lol its not gonna happen.  They killed this game. Compare last year anniversary event and this year.  How many ppl do myth dg for drop. Last year i have seen many pt doing dg 24h 7 days. In this year did not see any pt 😓😓😓   game dead. Developers are really guy. And brainless. Some peoples give them idea but wtf they Don't care...  Then why peoples care about this game.   Unbalanced by skill too Between mc elf.   

9 минут назад, Postacl сказал:

Lol its not gonna happen.  They killed this game. Compare last year anniversary event and this year.  How many ppl do myth dg for drop. Last year i have seen many pt doing dg 24h 7 days. In this year did not see any pt 😓😓😓   game dead. Developers are really guy. And brainless. Some peoples give them idea but wtf they Don't care...  Then why peoples care about this game.   Unbalanced by skill too Between mc elf.   

bad luck? Why scold the game?

54 minutes ago, акм said:

bad luck? Why scold the game?

Well i did 10 runs myth sea and i got cape, before that 5 runs myth nadir and got helm, and in general i saw ppls geting alot of stuff soo i gues that dude is unlucky happens

10 hours ago, Lyzoic said:

mermen trials matchmaking takes us always same result, no matter what we end up fighting same guild after each time, and its not just us, it's always phalanx vs yinyang and polishteam vs veterans, which doesn't make any sense. Each time we hope for meet others from the 9x of 10-12lv guilds but we not getting even any other 12lv guild, never got mc vs mc guild, same on phalanx, they never got vs veterans, maybe time to fix matchmaking for fourth time?☺️

To me its fair that yinyang and phalanx fighting at mermen trials both guild had full of pvp player and most active guild on mc/elf.

15 hours ago, Akasha said:

Hi lore, are players still facing major problems with this event? 

Yea the matchmaking sistem gets used by many players in (us saffire) potato(lv12) to switch in a lv6 guid (tomato) for the sake of face less geared opponents (specialy in speed and numbers) and making winning a joke, as today the story repeated it self

It  is also easy to do since u only need wait 6 hours for switch guild, maybe block the players switching to enter the next mermen trial (or cant enter for 60 hours) would discourage this pratice

There are guilds strong by basis, but this pratice is completely cheating in my eyes

An another idea is force the guild face higher level guilds afther a winstreak (2 wins makes te guild look 1lvl more higher) and who gets a loose streak face lesser enemies by so (same mehanic but makes guild look lower level) loose in first stage and win in second stage only counts

An another idea is to add a visible medal on the guild rewards at each win of the mermen trials (ex. An trident for win the whole games and a silver one if win first phase) wich will count as guild points (and will also inflence in the guildrating) golden mini meemen temple: 5points | siver mini mermen temple: 3points 

Same can be done with invasion of chaos with a golden/silver/bronze/iron trident

Iron (top 10-4): 1 point

Bronze (top3): 2 points

Silver (top 2): 4 points. 

Golden (top1): 8 ponts 

The guild level will influence with 4points*guild level

In a long term, i will reduce the use of this activity and form a balance by itself, since the pratice will be more expensive to apply or by also applying the 60hours banishment from the games will make it almost unusable to do whiout abbadoning thier main guild from where they come, by also giving a em a chance to face more balanced fights and have a chance to win

OR 

Make all guild from ALL servers face (will require a loading screen) in combo with te rest. By making it way more bigger with a huge variety of partecipants

As for now it is not very encouraging to make the players come and fight due this very same issue

The game will make the guild make face the others with closer amount of points

A defeat will make the guild loose 2points if bellow 50 points,  8 if bellow 100 and 15 if above 100 and 10%  of total if guild with highest points (win win win or u fall down) wich will be 50% of total if them enter a 20 winstreak and be taken down to 20points above the 2nd guild if 40+ winstreak OR  have 250% more points than the guild bellow (noone lives forever) 

As final addiction there will be a season sistem that each 6 months resets down the points for prevent gamebreaking score that will take the points to the last markpoint reached

10-20-40-80-160

(Points will also increase the mermen rep recived from the guildgames by 0.1% each point and adds 0.1 dubloons recived by winning stage 1 and 0.5 for winning stage 2) 

(Points won't be shown, but the awards yes) 

( the matchmaking cant make the same 2 guild face more than 3 times in a row with only 1 winning side and 5 times id "draw" 3:2/2:3/2:2(1stale) and like tha and no more than 8 times if always draw) 

Edited by lore
Fogrot to say

3 hours ago, Sora22 said:

To me its fair that yinyang and phalanx fighting at mermen trials both guild had full of pvp player and most active guild on mc/elf.

The matchmaking is something planned so that every guild finds an equal opponent. It's not a matter of activity nor of how many PvP players a guild has got (HeyHero is full of maxed PvP players, way more than YinYang has got; GreatWall is a lv12 guild with every single guild skill maxed and sometimes even more active that YinYang, yet we haven't met them once in this Event). 

3 hours ago, lore said:

I think its very booring right? 

Yeah. We have had a fight 2 times so far. All others have been just us running over the other guild.

4 hours ago, Sora22 said:

and veterans doesn't? what does polish have? vets should be getting free wins time after another?

@Akasha

Personally i think the matchmaking is fair, it is based on guild lvls and trophies as far as i see. Guilds with similar lvl and trophies will meet each other.

But need to make a rule applied same as castle war (e.g. 7days CD) for this Mermen Trial to prevent members from higher lvls guilds moving to lower lvls ones for the wins (which is basically unfair for low lvl guilds themselves)

3 hours ago, Calypso said:

@Akasha

Personally i think the matchmaking is fair, it is based on guild lvls and trophies as far as i see. Guilds with similar lvl and trophies will meet each other.

But need to make a rule applied same as castle war (e.g. 7days CD) for this Mermen Trial to prevent members from higher lvls guilds moving to lower lvls ones for the wins (which is basically unfair for low lvl guilds themselves)

This is what happens in us saffire with potato wich goes in tomato, all the suggestion i made above are for extra protection and balance to it 

The issue its not the matchmaking unfair, but the players exploits it 

Edited by lore

4 hours ago, Lyzoic said:

and veterans doesn't? what does polish have? vets should be getting free wins time after another?

IMG-20200618-WA0015.jpg

2 hours ago, Sora22 said:

IMG-20200618-WA0015.jpg

6 hours ago, Sora22 said:

IMG-20200618-WA0006.jpg

I can't honestly get why you're bringing in game matters as a point to justify something... and how would that even be point anyway?

6 hours ago, Higgings said:

I can't honestly get why you're bringing in game matters as a point to justify something... and how would that even be point anyway?

Maybe its some way to say they like the curnt system higgy, and they think it dont need change, ofc how you can blame them everybody like free merman buff, if you ask me i find it unfair when some guilds need to figth it to the core for chance to obtain opi armors and others litterly go stay 10mins and they have it without any figth.

Always the same stuff. You guys really lack of originality :3

anyway, I believe there's nothing left to be said. If an admin believes it is the case to open the topic again he'll do.